Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        so do you think blair will make it for a 3rd time ?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: so do you think blair will make it for a 3rd time ?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what do you guys think ?

i dont have a clue :shrug:

whens the elections anyway ?

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you cunts will relect him, you have no other choice.

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

probably. he's an incompetent, yankee cum-gargling fucktard who seems hellbent on driving the country into the ground. that said, he's better than the other guy and the lib dems don't look like they stand a chance.

btw, elections are around may-time i think.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wha i was thinkning,

think i heard from somewhere (not sure if it was news, or a site or somming) that lib dems are in for a good running tho

we need someone that can piss off the argies again

Last edited by losCHUNK on 02-14-2005 08:26 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I reckon blair should be back in.

But I dont give a fuck, just stop those illeagle imigrants from coming into the country and reaping all the benefits.

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

boo wrote:
just stop those illeagle imigrants from coming into the country and reaping all the benefits.

lol, because in comparison to everything else - that's really a major problem here isn't it? what other spoon-fed bullshit are you looking forward to, the *choice* of which hospital to go to when you're sick?

would be good to see the lib dems get in, met charles kennedy a couple of times and he's a really decent bloke - that in itself seems like reason enough for him never to get a go at number 10.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4days wrote:
boo wrote:
just stop those illeagle imigrants from coming into the country and reaping all the benefits.

lol, because in comparison to everything else - that's really a major problem here isn't it? what other spoon-fed bullshit are you looking forward to, the *choice* of which hospital to go to when you're sick?

would be good to see the lib dems get in, met charles kennedy a couple of times and he's a really decent bloke - that in itself seems like reason enough for him never to get a go at number 10.

i dunno, it could be quite big, i suppose its what area you come from but around here we have a shitload of them

**goes to read up on what lib dems want to accomplish**

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone else think this was about a possible blair witch 3?

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Only the other idiots.

Yeah he'll probably get re-elected.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:
Anyone else think this was about a possible blair witch 3?

w3rd :D

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Scrap tuition fees and top up fees

**votes**

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll be voting Lib Dem; I don't hold out much hope of them getting in, but I can't stand Blair and "New Labour / Tory Lite".
And the conservatives are just a big joke now.
I mean, come on, every time I hear Michael Howard talk, I just think back to that legendary Paxman interview...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 08:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what happened to kilroy anyway, that was a lil short lived wasnt it ?

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nope, he's fragmented off to form his own looney fringe party, "Veritas".
He's going to be good for the occasional point-and-laugh interview.
Listening to him being interviewed by Eddie Mair on PM last week, he came out as a right crackpot wingnut.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, i bet he'd love just to have his TV show back

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Given the other choices he will. Fuck having Tories back in again with their immigration bullshit. Racists twats that they are. And who the hell are the Lib Dems anyway? They're like the little kid that hides behind the bully at school.

http://www.brightonbreaks.co.uk

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok so which party is the most racist and utterly retarded?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

Look at the state of politics in Western Civilization. Everybody knows it sucks, everybody knows that those in power are corrupt, everybody knows that there's nothing they can do about it except hope nobody pushes the button.

Starship Troopers was right: Democracy doesn't work.

I'll rule you like a king.

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Massive Quasars wrote:
Ok so which party is the most racist and utterly retarded?

They're equally as racist as each other and they're all twats.

http://www.brightonbreaks.co.uk

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 10:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Blair needs a slap.

PostPosted: 02-14-2005 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
lol

Look at the state of politics in Western Civilization. Everybody knows it sucks, everybody knows that those in power are corrupt, everybody knows that there's nothing they can do about it except hope nobody pushes the button.

Starship Troopers was right: Democracy doesn't work.

I'll rule you like a king.

it doesn't matter who you vote for, one of the cunts will get in.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Too hard to say.
On one hand hes pissed off the major labour strongholds in the towns and citys with the hunting ban and Iraq.
On the other the conservaties are just as useless as labour.

I can see the liberal democrats becoming the 'opposition' next time.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i dont see how the hunting ban can be that bad a thing for him tho :shrug:

but yea after a bit of thought labour are more that likely gunna get it again

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

A lot of the rural areas were close labour wins. If labour strongholds can turn, most of these areas will probably go to conservative or lib dems.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

A lot of the rural areas were close labour wins. If labour strongholds can turn, most of these areas will probably go to conservative or lib dems.

hmm didnt know about that, i didnt think those sort held much power in the voting :shrug:

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 01:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Massive Quasars wrote:
I think you cunts will relect him, you have no other choice.

That's about the size of it, yeah.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 02:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeh i reckon
Michael Howard is an idiot

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.