Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Smiley Test


Post new topicReply to topic
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC




Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Smiley Test

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
Joined: 16 Nov 1999
Posts: 34286
PostPosted: 01-23-2005 11:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:puke: :q1: >:E




Top
                 

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
Joined: 16 Nov 1999
Posts: 34286
PostPosted: 01-23-2005 11:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Buttons are almost sorted.




Top
                 

plained
plained
Joined: 12 Jun 2002
Posts: 18772
PostPosted: 01-24-2005 06:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:idea:

:drool:




Top
                 

Strogger Than You
Strogger Than You
Joined: 07 Jan 2003
Posts: 2711
PostPosted: 01-24-2005 09:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


looks like q3w again :icon25:

thanks raw :icon14:




Top
                 

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
Joined: 16 Nov 1999
Posts: 34286
PostPosted: 01-24-2005 03:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


The smiley manager kicks ass. Totally custom smilies.




Top
                 

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
Joined: 16 Sep 2000
Posts: 16007
PostPosted: 01-24-2005 05:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


This is like so cool. :icon14:
Can you arrange the ones you see Not everybody will use the :rtcw: one.
When you click the view more emoticons can you make it so that it opens
fully, not full window but so you don't have to resize it.




Top
                 

PostPosted: 01-24-2005 09:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Looking better all the time. :icon14:




Top
                 

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
Joined: 16 Nov 1999
Posts: 34286
PostPosted: 01-25-2005 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


riddla wrote:
FragaGeddon wrote:
This is like so cool. :icon14:
Can you arrange the ones you see Not everybody will use the :rtcw: one.
When you click the view more emoticons can you make it so that it opens
fully, not full window but so you don't have to resize it.


raw, that info is here (how to adjust smilies popup):

http://www.phpbb2.de/viewtopic.php?p=77003#77003



Spanks




Top
                 

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 955
PostPosted: 01-25-2005 06:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork:

AWESOME :dork::icon14:

edit: WHAT, NO :up: ?

:icon13::icon33:




Top
                 

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
Joined: 16 Sep 2000
Posts: 16007
PostPosted: 01-26-2005 06:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


raw wrote:
riddla wrote:
FragaGeddon wrote:
This is like so cool. :icon14:
Can you arrange the ones you see Not everybody will use the :rtcw: one.
When you click the view more emoticons can you make it so that it opens
fully, not full window but so you don't have to resize it.


raw, that info is here (how to adjust smilies popup):

http://www.phpbb2.de/viewtopic.php?p=77003#77003



Spanks

Well fix it FFS@!




Top
                 

It felt good...
It felt good...
Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 9558
PostPosted: 01-26-2005 03:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:puke: :rtcw: :dork: :tear: :paranoid: :confused: :p :shrug: :drool: :icon34: :icon33: :icon32: :icon31: :icon30: :icon29: :icon28: :icon27: :icon26: :icon25: :icon23:




Top
                 

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
Joined: 16 Sep 2000
Posts: 16007
PostPosted: 01-26-2005 05:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


FragaGeddon wrote:
raw wrote:
riddla wrote:
FragaGeddon wrote:
This is like so cool. :icon14:
Can you arrange the ones you see Not everybody will use the :rtcw: one.
When you click the view more emoticons can you make it so that it opens
fully, not full window but so you don't have to resize it.


raw, that info is here (how to adjust smilies popup):

http://www.phpbb2.de/viewtopic.php?p=77003#77003



Spanks

Well fix it FFS@!

Oooooo weird.




Top
                 

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
Joined: 16 Sep 2000
Posts: 16007
PostPosted: 01-26-2005 05:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


FragaGeddon wrote:
FragaGeddon wrote:
raw wrote:
riddla wrote:
FragaGeddon wrote:
This is like so cool. :icon14:
Can you arrange the ones you see Not everybody will use the :rtcw: one.
When you click the view more emoticons can you make it so that it opens
fully, not full window but so you don't have to resize it.


raw, that info is here (how to adjust smilies popup):

http://www.phpbb2.de/viewtopic.php?p=77003#77003



Spanks

Well fix it FFS@!

Oooooo weird.

It's almost an echo in here.




Top
                 

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
Joined: 16 Sep 2000
Posts: 16007
PostPosted: 01-26-2005 05:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Can we have it so that it only quotes once? It looks like shit otherwise.




Top
                 

PostPosted: 01-26-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Really. Someone's bound to abuse it with it like that. :clownboat:




Top
                 

The Borked One
The Borked One
Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 4707
PostPosted: 01-26-2005 06:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


damnit, my first post on the new q3w and I deleted it...anyway, looks great raw, nice job!




Top
                 

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 955
PostPosted: 01-26-2005 06:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


FragaGeddon wrote:
Can we have it so that it only quotes once? It looks like shit otherwise.


/callvote "quote once"

F1




Top
                 

PostPosted: 01-26-2005 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


See....




Top
                 

Trainee
Trainee
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 30
PostPosted: 01-27-2005 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


hi fag0ts :icon27:




Top
                 

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
Joined: 16 Nov 1999
Posts: 34286
PostPosted: 01-27-2005 07:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Done.




Top
                 

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
Joined: 20 Oct 2000
Posts: 8452
PostPosted: 01-27-2005 07:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:icon15:

Yay my favorite smiley!



:D




Top
                 

piecemaker
piecemaker
Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Posts: 886
PostPosted: 01-27-2005 10:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Looking nice ! :icon25:




Top
                 

rep
rep
Joined: 29 Aug 2002
Posts: 6771
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:icon19:



_________________
Image


Top
                 

Elite
Elite
Joined: 10 Feb 2000
Posts: 28023
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Memphis wrote:
PRAISE THE RETURN OF ICON32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon32: :icon32: :icon32: :icon32: :icon32: :icon32: :icon32: :icon32:


I R WIN!




Top
                 

oblivion
oblivion
Joined: 03 Apr 2004
Posts: 589
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


[WYD]SoM wrote:
hi fag0ts :icon27:


This doesn't fly here, remember?




Top
                 

oblivion
oblivion
Joined: 03 Apr 2004
Posts: 589
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Oblivi0.on wrote:
[WYD]SoM wrote:
hi fag0ts :icon27:


This doesn't fly here, remember?


no, i obviously dont. lolers.




Top
                 

straight at you
straight at you
Joined: 18 Dec 2000
Posts: 27931
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:puke: :rtcw: :dork: :tear: :paranoid: :confused: :p :shrug: :drool: :icon34: :icon33: :icon32: :icon31: :icon30: :icon29: :icon28: :icon27: :icon26: :icon25: :icon23:




Top
                 

BLARG
BLARG
Joined: 03 Dec 2000
Posts: 11229
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 01:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


I've missed that smilie: :icon5:

    Test
    Test

    Test




Top
                 

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
Joined: 08 Feb 2005
Posts: 413
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


This smiley. We must have it! Its the best one!

Image




Top
                 

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
Joined: 14 Dec 2002
Posts: 10054
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 05:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


LXS wrote:
This smiley. We must have it! Its the best one!

Image


Definitely.




Top
                 
Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion


Post new topic Reply to topic


cron
Quake3World.com
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group