Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Booted From Office

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Booted From Office

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think some of you are confusing "crazy politicians" with "crazy politics". And that's just stupid.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Sounds more like someones in a good mood so doesn't want a whole load of dick in their backside ;)

We've already agreed France is a shithole so were 50% complete :up:

After all I've seen and visited, Paris is still my favorite city. If you haven't been there for more than a day, you'd never understand why.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol !. I've been there plenty dude, hours / days / weeks (but not months !). Seriosuly hated it, I preferred Italy to France and the Italians on the whole were obnoxious. Hamburg was genius :up:

Last edited by losCHUNK on 11-15-2013 02:21 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Really? In Germany, you can take your dog into the mall or into the restaurant. In the US or Canada, they'd call the cops on you if you tried.

Oh yeah...and the cops would shoot your dog after they tazed you and shot another member of your family just for looking at them funny. :up:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
I preferred Italy to France...

And now I know for sure you're huffing paint.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Really? In Germany, you can take your dog into the mall or into the restaurant. In the US or Canada, they'd call the cops on you if you tried.

Oh yeah...and the cops would shoot your dog after they tazed you and shot another member of your family just for looking at them funny. :up:

They'll make you pay tax on the bloody thing tho

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:
I preferred Italy to France...

And now I know for sure you're huffing paint.

It obviously depends what part, but Sicily was a lot like the south France (the better part) but better

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

They'll make you pay tax on the bloody thing tho

This actually means they're 1 step ahead of America, doggy licenses.

I think that sunshine you're walking on just turned to custard ;)

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 03:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol yeah...getting upset about "paying taxes"

You Welsh or something?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 03:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's how we got rid of the king :up:

Could work with mayors too

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 03:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
I'm in too good a mood to spend the time shattering your entire view of reality. :up:

GFY, posting under duress with a gun against his head, from the Democratic People's Republic of Canada :olo:

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 03:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What I'm saying is don't portray European countries as free havens as opposed to the US.
Because they're not.

Last edited by Plan B on 11-15-2013 03:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 03:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But again: weren't we on a Rob Ford death watch?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 03:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I know why we differ in our opinions though. Ya see France is renowned for it's class, in Hamburg I was well impressed by the refillable cups. To the Welsh that's like a free buffet.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 04:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, france is over 1/3 muslim these days , and they are allowing teachings of some barbaric shit to their children.... european elite my ass.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 06:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Still not as crazy as North America.

Two words: Sarah Palin. That's alot of crazy with millions of supporters.

If Germany had ANYTHING like Sarah Palin in their political machine with as many supporters the brits and french would be shitting bricks and moving to Canada. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 07:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Still not as crazy as North America.

Two words: Sarah Palin. That's alot of crazy with millions of supporters.

75 to 80% of Americans realize Palin is a dipshit. She'll never be anything more than what she quit. Thank fuck for that.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 07:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's official, Gwamps confirms America is a quarter full retard. Germany wins again !

The Canadiaos are pretty shit hot on their signs too :D :up:

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 08:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Every country has a small handful of crazy people and/or stupid people and (surprisingly) a lot of reasonable people. The problem is that the small handful of crazy people are the most vocal and the louder they are the more likely they'll convince the stupid people to join their cause. Then the reasonable people feel like they're the minority even if they're not. But instead of doing anything about it, all they're willing to do as they are reading who the stupid people are voting for, is ruffle their morning newspaper a little and converse politely about it over their $14 order of a latte and gluten-free bagel.

BTW GFY, if you think Sarah Palin got to where she is because the American people are stupid and that's the only reason, you're not looking at the real picture. Truth is, someone as stupid as Sarah Palin wouldn't have gotten to where she is based on the her popularity among stupid people alone, she got there because she has the financial backing of a select few of the very rich, powerful and nefariously smart people in America. These are the real puppet masters and the ones to be feared, they just need a puppet like Palin or Bush with a hand up their ass. I have no fear for crazy or stupid people, it's the smart ones that I'm worried about.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 09:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

obsidian wrote:
BTW GFY, if you think Sarah Palin got to where she is because the American people are stupid and that's the only reason, you're not looking at the real picture. Truth is, someone as stupid as Sarah Palin wouldn't have gotten to where she is based on the her popularity among stupid people alone, she got there because she has the financial backing of a select few of the very rich, powerful and nefariously smart people in America. These are the real puppet masters and the ones to be feared, they just need a puppet like Palin or Bush with a hand up their ass. I have no fear for crazy or stupid people, it's the smart ones that I'm worried about.

I know...fag.

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
I think some of you are confusing "crazy politicians" with "crazy politics". And that's just stupid.

I'm not just talking about Sarah Palin, I'm talking about what/who she represents and the level of insanity that American/Canadian politics can reach. There is no other place on Earth that spends as much money as Muricuh on political campaigns. It's a circus of everything that's wrong with American politics and how off-the-rails-clown-show it's become.

Rob Ford represents the exact same clown show. If he somehow survives this and gets re-elected, the door will be blown wide-open for other idiots of even more insane stripes to run for more public offices. Like I said....right now it's not THAT crazy, but well on its way. In 20 years who'd be surprised if Canadian candidates were blowing billions on campaigns and crazy Conservatives trying to ban abortion, trying to put prayer back into schools and trying to further silence scientists...so that Alberta can go on polluting the shit out of the northern hemisphere...because Jesus.

My comment about Sarah Palin stands. There is nothing even approaching that level of crazy in Europe...even in the former Eastern Bloc countries that have fist fights during their debates. Brits would be having U2 flashbacks every few years if that were so.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 01:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tsakali wrote:
lol, france is over 1/3 muslim these days , and they are allowing teachings of some barbaric shit to their children.... european elite my ass.

over 75% of Americans think France is over 33% Muslim

100% of the CIA think it's 5-10%

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 09:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So it looks like this craziness runs in the Ford family...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 05:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This guy just won't stop. It's gone from laughable to just plain sad. I wouldn't be surprised if he offed himself...

http://deadspin.com/oh-my-god-hes-attac ... 1466899163

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 06:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Please if he makes it to the end of the year vote him in again, it's not like hes got any powers or anything :D

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Like I said...Rob Ford is not only opening the door to insane politics taking a solid root in Canada, he's kicking the fucking thing off the hinges...because the crazies have their man in power.

Harper is not as crazy as the crazies want him to be, but if Rob Ford and his ilk prove to have a solid foundation of idiot rednecks supporting them, Harper (or his successor) will no doubt go full crazy, too.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
This guy just won't stop. It's gone from laughable to just plain sad. I wouldn't be surprised if he offed himself...

http://deadspin.com/oh-my-god-hes-attac ... 1466899163

lol a fat man being a clumsy oaf...

Reminds me of this:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Moves pretty quick for a fat dude.

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Like I said...Rob Ford is not only opening the door to insane politics taking a solid root in Canada, he's kicking the fucking thing off the hinges...because the crazies have their man in power.

[flash=640,405]-[flash]

Harper is not as crazy as the crazies want him to be, but if Rob Ford and his ilk prove to have a solid foundation of idiot rednecks supporting them, Harper (or his successor) will no doubt go full crazy, too.

He's just 1 screw in the cog tho ?, with hardly any power anymore ?, at his height he run a City and not very well from the sounds of things. Do mayors in Canada have control over taxes ?, has the loony bin taken over parliament / senate ?, is Rob Ford a part of a party or is he independent ?.

If the problem is with Rob Fords backers then it's even more fuckery than I thought. No trolling n all, the Canadian political system is almost a mystery to me. I was under the impression that mayors had little to no power anyway :shrug:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-04-2013 02:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained
plained
PostPosted: 12-04-2013 03:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tsakali wrote:

like what barnaric stuff?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-04-2013 04:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/12/04/rob_ford_crack_video_motive_for_smith_murder_police_told.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:
The notorious crack video of Mayor Rob Ford was the motive for the murder of alleged gang member Anthony Smith, Toronto Police were told last May.

Newly released documents reveal this information surfaced in the early days of the scandal in statements to police detectives from Ford’s loyal “logistics director” David Price and former chief of staff Mark Towhey.

In one staggering claim, the police document states:

“Price disclosed that the cell phone containing the recording of interest belonged to the deceased (Anthony Smith) and that it was the motive for his murder,” the police document states, referring to claims Price made on May 17.

Smith, 21, was shot dead on King Street West on March 28, part of a gang dispute.

“Price stated that the male (Smith) died because of the phone,” the police documents state.

Well duh...everyone suspected that.

The mafia is running Toronto just like it's running Montreal, except in Toronto the capo is the Mayor.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-04-2013 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Those articles sound like some Gotham City level shit.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 12-04-2013 08:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
Tsakali wrote:

like what barnaric stuff?

Sharia law

the 'highlights':
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

a more objective view:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 01:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tsakali wrote:

...err, what the fuck? Have you been listening to Fox news or did you take a nasty fall from your new bike? Aside from the 1/3 muslim thing which is very clearly bullshit, what is this teaching sharia law to children thing you're on about? I honestly don't know what you mean here, are you under the assumption all French kids are taught about the merits of stoning adulturers to death in high school?

France is a democratic republic with rather strong feelings regarding the seperation of church and state... not bloody Saudi Arabia.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 06:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's just a yank desperately trying to point fingers at others using a whole lot of bullshit...like they always do.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.