Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Happy fathers day...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Happy fathers day...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

To me...I win again... Questions?...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 07:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

eeyy thanks man same to you!

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 08:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chumpday

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 10:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If u can top that I will accept defeat... If not... DOMINATED!...

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 10:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cute picture :)

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 10:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Awww

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 11:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Proud father there.

Ps I'd still do her.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol poor ppl who can't afford shoes

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 12:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Happy Father's Day

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like a student bedsit :up:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 04:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All those girls. What a nightmare...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 04:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I see 4 girls and 3 boys in that pic.... But I ain't a moron...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 07:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow. Your boys look like girls. Strong genes...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 09:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Wow. Your boys look like girls. Strong genes...

so the older one to my right looks like a girl to u? wtf ur fucking weird...also...lol at morons who can't tell boys and girls apart based on hair length... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 09:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff's daughter on the far right has a Gramps size head. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 11:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can literally only see one boy in that photo. I'm not even being a dick either.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-21-2015 11:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Two on the end to my right and me.... Dipshits... Long hair usually throws the subhumans off so it's understandable with u guys... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 12:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OK yeah. I see it now. Definitely thrown off by the long hair. You look like a happy, normal human being in that picture, Geoff, it boggles the mind why you can't act that way around the people on here who've been in your company longer than some of your own children.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 05:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grow up chump... It's the internet...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 05:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, but we're all people. You always look like a really nice guy in your photos, but you have this persona on here that seems a million miles from what your lifestyle seems to represent. Why can't you just be decent?

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 05:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did you have that epiphany before or after you told members you'd abort them anally?

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think things change if you see enough photos of people. It's easy to hate on a guy acting like an idiot when all you see is an avatar. But see a guy with his kids, and you then wonder about him as a person.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 07:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this is certainly true in geoff's case. he's documented his life more thoroughly on this board than anyone else, yet simultaneously makes claims easily refuted by looking at that (pictorial) documentation

i conclude that geoff is - as a person - a bit of a chump

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 08:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What is going on in here? Logic? Compassion? Understanding? Can we go back to flames, threats, and laughs?

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seremtan's got it spot on. My viewpoint changed when I saw the video of Geoff drumming. Dude's just continually dressed as a teenager, he's just a very old kid, so I kind of get why he's the way he is on here. He's being 15 again.

For me, the concept of continuing to make fun of him is a bit unappealing. At least until the effects of the drumming video wear off.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 08:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Says the convict... Grow up chump... Ur a failure and just projecting...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 08:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BTW... Should I make a new drumming video to show my improved domination?...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 08:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

please do. i love it when your videos pop up in my subs :dts:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 10:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Says the convict... Grow up chump... Ur a failure and just projecting...

Geoff, man up and start sharing. You like playing the drums? How long have you been playing? Do you play any other instruments? I bought my girlfriend a drum kit for her birthday back in 2009, but at the time we didn't have enough space for it in the apartment we were living in, so we put it in storage, and we've never got round to getting it out. I play the guitar a little, mainly just Eric Clapton solos done badly, but it's good to de-stress with. Do your kids play any instruments? I know you said your son plays drums, what about the others?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 10:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Midget... Man up and start sharing. Why did u go to prison? Have u been more than once? What were the offenses? Were you desperate, poor or just on drugs. Does ur daughter know iher dad is an ex con? Are u gonna tell her? Man up and explain yourself... Chump... :olo: ...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 11:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also lol at ppl who don't have enough room in their place for musical instruments... Lol poor ppl...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OK, sure.

I've been to prison four times in my life. 1994 (Onley, Highdown) 1997 (Highdown, Scrubs) 2005 (Highdown, Brixton), and 2009 (Highdown).

First two dates might be wrong, give or take a year either side. I registered on Q3W a few months after finishing the second sentence.

All of them are convictions for fighting, but the 2009 sentence was a remand stay of just a few months.

I spent many years thinking the answer to stressful situations was to be found in violence, and lived my entire life with a hair trigger temper up until 2011, when I spent a year undergoing 40 sessions of anger management. Since then, I've never looked back. It stemmed from being on my way back from one of my first commercial shoots, and someone gestured at me from their vehicle after I mistook a turning, and I blocked off two lanes of traffic in rush hour and punched a hole in his car window and dragged him into the road in front of hundreds of people. I have no idea how I didn't get arrested, but I took it as a message, and since then, my life has been blessed with happiness and good fortune.

I suppose I was desperate in some ways, I did grow up very poor. Well below the poverty line. Well, well below, in fact. Our house had no washing facilities or heating when I was a very young. I can still remember the man coming to put pipes in the floor and not really understanding why that meant the house would now be warm.

My daughter is probably a bit too young to really understand the concept of her father being a reformed criminal, but I will certainly tell her when she's old enough, as I tell anyone who enquires about what I did before I picked up a camera. I grew up with no father, and my role models were all criminals or scroungers, or just wasters. I have no contact with anyone from my old life except my mother and my best friend.

Have never used drugs in the way you're asking, they've never fuelled my actions. I smoked an ungodly amount of weed of up until August 8th 2008, when I quit. Haven't touched anything since. Have used quite a bit of cocaine, but mostly just bingeing at the weekends during my younger years, as is popular with the British.

There you go, now you can answer my questions about your music.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit ur one fucked up individual 4 time convict(never learns), doesn't do drugs except for steroids, cocaine and weed...lol... Has anger management problems and doors steroids anyways (never learns) etc etc

I'm sure jobs are few and far between with that criminal record... Lie all u want chump... It's obvious...

BTW u try having a hissy fit on me and I'll show u how I beat midgets to a pulp around here...

Finally... Started playing drums in middle school... Stopped in college... Started again when my son got drum sets... Dominate rock band (gold star almost everything) and now just try to keep up with my son who is way beyond me at this point...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's actually way less of an issue getting a job than you think. Especially in photography, it's largely a plus to have a colourful past. It helps that I'm well-spoken, have good grammar, and can articulate myself better than most educated people. I find that working class people have the hardest time forgiving me, but middle class people seem to really enjoy being in the company of someone who has clawed their way up from the bottom.

Also, as a freelancer, I don't have to tell every single person that I have a criminal record, and I never get asked. When I do, I'm very open about it. And jobs are definitely not few and far between, I got told by a Hasselblad rep a few weeks ago that I'm one of the busiest photographers currently working in London. That could all change though, you dry up pretty fast in this industry, so fuck knows what the future holds. For now it's all good.

I don't use steroids, I haven't since around 2008, and save for a few glasses of wine on a Saturday, I don't have any vices. I'm incredibly boring. I don't do anything except take pictures, lift weights, box, and spend time with my family.

You know what, I might take a drive down to the storage place on the weekend and get my girlfriend's drum kit. We've probably got enough room if we move some stuff around. If you play yourself, you should've treated yourself to the electronic set when you bought your boy a new kit.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-22-2015 01:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
I can literally only see one boy in that photo. I'm not even being a dick either.

I really did think that he only had one lad and all the rest were girls...I started to feel sorry for him :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.