Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Bring on the snow..

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Bring on the snow..

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 10:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

..im ready.

lmao at places with perfect climates year round :olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks nice what is it an 11hp?

ive never tried the huskys i have a crapsman i bought new in 97 lol!

its got a fatal frame crack... of cource with my skills i easily got it back operational

that was 3 years ago!

i figures i could go grab a arions from home gaypo anytime

that husky looks wicked tricked out tho

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck snow. seriously.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

12hp Briggs and Stratton, 16.5 Gross Torque.
LED Headlight, Handwarmers. 30"

Looked at a Craftsman in the same range, now they're just clones of multiple brands that all come from the same MTD plant.

Probably should've bought Ariens, I thought I was doing good by buying this model with the B&S engine. Turns out its one of the B&S engines they started outsourcing...meh

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Snow removal is for chumps.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this place has p. much reached peak old.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I fucked snow blowers like yours in prison.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol snow...poor ppl seem to flock to it...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 01:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard poors flocked to more temperate climates because they cant afford coats, or snow blowers.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 01:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U heard wrong pooron...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 04:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm never wrong, got it chump?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Are u still ignoring ur kids while in the study on ur pc?...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 06:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 06:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Are u still ignoring ur kids while in the study on ur pc?...

Are you still ignoring your kids while in the same room with them because your tiny house doesn't have a study?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 06:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stranger danger !

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 07:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i call mine my office!

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 08:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

5 bedrooms...4000 sq ft...on an acre...panoramic 30 mile views...100k swimming pool...etc...still spend more time with my kids in a week them most dads do in a year... I win... :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 08:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
5 bedrooms...4000 sq ft...on an acre...panoramic 30 mile views...100k swimming pool...etc...still spend more time with my kids in a week them most dads do in a year... I win... :olo:

10x10 with 3 kids in each....your garage renovation doesn't count.....panoramic power lines....your pool wasn't 100k....well done..me2.....crushed :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 09:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually the pool was $100k chump...the rest is just u crying your defeat in the game of life by me... :olo: ....

Theftbot
Theftbot
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 09:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I really like those 2 cycle snow blowers!

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 10:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck u...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I heard poors flocked to more temperate climates because they cant afford coats, or snow blowers.

i hear temperate climates are where people start empires that span the earth, spreading their glorious ideas of liberty of democracy with the most advanced weaponry known to man, and creating colonial offshoots where they send their poors to live in the snow

( :olo: )

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Actually the pool was $100k chump....

Just like you tried to claim your wife was a "doctor" instead of a nurse....nice try, dumbo. Pool was 85k...if that.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-11-2013 11:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love the fact it has headlights

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 06:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
scared? wrote:
Actually the pool was $100k chump....

Just like you tried to claim your wife was a "doctor" instead of a nurse....nice try, dumbo. Pool was 85k...if that.

Listen up chump...shes an anesthetist...if u knew anything u would know it's better than being a doctor 90% of the time....

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 07:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
...on an acre...

:olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
12hp Briggs and Stratton, 16.5 Gross Torque.
LED Headlight, Handwarmers. 30"

Looked at a Craftsman in the same range, now they're just clones of multiple brands that all come from the same MTD plant.

Probably should've bought Ariens, I thought I was doing good by buying this model with the B&S engine. Turns out its one of the B&S engines they started outsourcing...meh

yea i wouldnt have bought one but in 97 afaik none were made overseas so the cost was fucking nuts, i remember arions were 3k+ for a 8-10hp back then!

everything is much more reasonable.

so i bought cheap ey but to be fair to it i have worked it very hard so i still get value from it.

tho i would not hesitate to grab a cheap/affordable mtd from costco if it suited my need. better value from a arions tho.

for ex in the winter when a grader comes and scrapes the road down to the pavement its all super heavy compressed ice and i get a ridge across my driveway entrance , that ridge can be 3-4' tall and 4-5' wide, thousands of pounds of heave compressed icey snow! its about 30-40' long entrance!

i bite down hard on that shit ey i get r done like pretty well the fastest but ey i'm tuff and i bitch control that machine like a fucking shovel! i had some neighbor lady tell me she told her hubby to watch how i do it so it wouldnt take him so long :olo: ow his nuts ey!

it still always starts 1-2 pulls and always has, i have a rule that if something is working great i never touch it or adjust it or anything.

so i have never serviced it. i just quick patch it up . it has the original oil ! its a tkumshi ,

the crap part is the welds !

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 12:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Listen up chump...shes an anesthetist...if u knew anything u would know it's better than being a doctor 90% of the time....

Your wife is a NURSE anesthetist. You were trying to pass her off as an anesthesiologists... Doctors are more important and make a lot more money....u sound really insecure :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 12:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is it massive, or is that a kids car...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 12:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
yea i wouldnt have bought one but in 97 afaik none were made overseas so the cost was fucking nuts, i remember arions were 3k+ for a 8-10hp back then!

everything is much more reasonable.

so i bought cheap ey but to be fair to it i have worked it very hard so i still get value from it.

tho i would not hesitate to grab a cheap/affordable mtd from costco if it suited my need. better value from a arions tho.

for ex in the winter when a grader comes and scrapes the road down to the pavement its all super heavy compressed ice and i get a ridge across my driveway entrance , that ridge can be 3-4' tall and 4-5' wide, thousands of pounds of heave compressed icey snow! its about 30-40' long entrance!

i bite down hard on that shit ey i get r done like pretty well the fastest but ey i'm tuff and i bitch control that machine like a fucking shovel! i had some neighbor lady tell me she told her hubby to watch how i do it so it wouldnt take him so long :olo: ow his nuts ey!

it still always starts 1-2 pulls and always has, i have a rule that if something is working great i never touch it or adjust it or anything.

so i have never serviced it. i just quick patch it up . it has the original oil ! its a tkumshi ,

the crap part is the welds !

Thats crazy. I dont really know what to expect here. Its been many years since I removed snow myself. I had a service at my last home. I built a place this summer and it has a 100ft drive so I bought this 30". I figured it was better to have one thats too big than too small.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 12:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
is it massive, or is that a kids car...

kids

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 02:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually chump...since doctors don't get paid overtime...my wife makes more than most of them by a lot...she is in the top 20% for dumb ass doctor pay...lol I win... :olo: ...also...she ain't a nurse...get a clue moron...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 02:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually pooron, your wife having to pick up overtime shifts to just try and make as much as a doctor who doesn't work overtime doesn't mean she makes more..its means she works more shit hours. That's like bragging you have to work two jobs to make as much as someone with one. Also anesthetists start out with nursing degrees, so shes a nurse with an extra certification...get rekt, dimbo..:olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 02:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, yep. Doctors work a tenth of what nurses do and then go play golf...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-12-2013 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Actually pooron, your wife having to pick up overtime shifts to just try and make as much as a doctor who doesn't work overtime doesn't mean she makes more..its means she works more shit hours. That's like bragging you have to work two jobs to make as much as someone with one. Also anesthetists start out with nursing degrees, so shes a nurse with an extra certification...get rekt, dimbo..:olo:

Lol doctors work way more u clueless fucks...

She makes much more money than ur average doctor...double...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.