Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Q3W member most likely to go on a killing spree?...

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Q3W member most likely to go on a killing spree?...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I mean besides gonnafagya... Any answers?...

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps. Contest over.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps is mostly to shoot you while you are going on a killing spree... U lose...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I call that a draw

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 02:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

a13n, ever lurkin :ninja:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL... I guess because I own guns I'm a predestined killer. Maybe I'm a racecar driver because I won a fast car. I must be a world class body builder because I lift weights. I'm certainly paranoid about house fires, common colds and car accidents because I have insurance. LOL.
Really?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 07:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Remember when I said Germany can be as crazy as America. You guys know I wasn't serious, right ?

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-15-2013 08:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Plan B wrote:
a13n, ever lurkin :ninja:

For all we know, he could be radioactive and soon to land in the golden state.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 12:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
LOL... I guess because I own guns I'm a predestined killer. Maybe I'm a racecar driver because I won a fast car. I must be a world class body builder because I lift weights. I'm certainly paranoid about house fires, common colds and car accidents because I have insurance. LOL.
Really?

lol nah, you're just a cunt.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 01:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol insecure gramps is insecure.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 05:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All Americans because they guns!!!!!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 06:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps can't get it in to his massive head owning guns puts him in a higher risk group

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 07:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stupid Euros are paranoid.

Higher risk group? LOL! DB you're 1000+ x more likely to be killed pedaling your pudgy ass around on a bicycle.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 08:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You are absolutely, unequivocally more likely to shoot someone if you own a gun than if you don't.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 08:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No sorry...you're more likely to shoot someone with your bike.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 08:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Give it up. In gramps' world there are only responsible gun owners and criminals and only criminals have bad experiences with guns. Accidents never happen and people never commit crimes of passion.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 09:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Stupid Euros are paranoid.

Higher risk group? LOL! DB you're 1000+ x more likely to be killed pedaling your pudgy ass around on a bicycle.

Wow

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 10:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
You are absolutely, unequivocally more likely to shoot someone if you own a gun than if you don't.

You are absolutely, unequivocally more likely to run someone over with your car, stab someone with a knife, beat someone with a bat, electrocute someone with a toaster, burn someone with a can of gas, decapitate someone with a chainsaw, etcetera, etcetera, if you own one than if you don't. Ridiculous... Keep living in your fantasy land. Otherwise come up with a viable way to remove guns from the American society or shut up.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 10:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Wow

Very compelling. How long did it take you to work up that thought?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 10:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're a fucking moron

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 10:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
Give it up. In gramps' world there are only responsible gun owners and criminals and only criminals have bad experiences with guns. Accidents never happen and people never commit crimes of passion.

And because there are so few accidents and/or crimes in comparison to ownership, we should take the right away from everyone in the entire nation? Makes perfect sense. If you're a complete fucking moron.

And please, present your working idea of how to effectively resolve the problem you think America has.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 10:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
You're a fucking moron

Like you have even 1/2 the mental capacity to make that judgment about anyone. :olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 11:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
You are absolutely, unequivocally more likely to run someone over with your car, stab someone with a knife, beat someone with a bat, electrocute someone with a toaster, burn someone with a can of gas, decapitate someone with a chainsaw, etcetera, etcetera, if you own one than if you don't.

Unlike cars, knives, bats, toasters, gas and chainsaws, guns only serve a single purpose: killing.

YourGrandpa wrote:
Ridiculous... Keep living in your fantasy land. Otherwise come up with a viable way to remove guns from the American society or shut up.

Cull the fat retards such as yourself and your hideous offspring :up:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Soon on crimewatch, have you seen this man ?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 12:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Q3W member most likely to go on a killing spree?...

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Gramps. Contest over.

/thread

Gramps is the only "Q3W member" who's defending the right to own the implement needed to go on a killing spree, so he's therefore the most likely to actually do it.

I win. Where's my cookie?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

probably in your fat, pudgy hand

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 01:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Gramps is the only "Q3W member" who's defending the right to own the implement needed to go on a killing spree, so he's therefore the most likely to actually do it.

Yes, that's clearly what I'm defending. Your comprehension abilities suck, as usual.

You always lose and you've likely already eaten all of the cookies.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 01:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol fat jokes from the old ped0 and the red-dot redneck.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 01:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But you're fat, and stupid. So being called a cookie gorging moron fits you perfectly.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 01:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit. This argument again?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-16-2013 02:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Question is which tactical weapon for the job?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-17-2013 07:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Don Carlos wrote:

You are absolutely, unequivocally more likely to run someone over with your car, stab someone with a knife, beat someone with a bat, electrocute someone with a toaster, burn someone with a can of gas, decapitate someone with a chainsaw, etcetera, etcetera, if you own one than if you don't. Ridiculous... Keep living in your fantasy land. Otherwise come up with a viable way to remove guns from the American society or shut up.

You are right. You are more like to run someone over if you own a car than if you don't.

I fail to see what you are getting at?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-17-2013 08:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

- yea but statistically you're more likely to run someone over with a car, why punish people who are responsible with guns ?

But cars have functional purposes where as guns are designed for killing

- Guns are designed for protection and its my right as a good american citizen to defend ma authoritah !

I just saved us 4 pages :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-17-2013 08:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
I fail to see what you are getting at?

You don't "need" a car, knives, bats, toasters, containers of fuel or chainsaws. You couldn't possibly own them for anything other than killing. So ban them. They kill too many people. Just because you've never or will never kill/injure anyone with them, doesn't mean you can be trusted to responsibly own them. In fact, maybe we should take this a step further and convict you of the crimes that could be committed with those items. That way we prevent the crimes from ever happening... :tard:

Of course you don't get. You're incapable. So stop trying.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-17-2013 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok the don't *need* a car is a new one, GG donny :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.