Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 03:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Admit it...U used a blue filter on those pics... :olo: ...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 03:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also... Cool tree in last pic...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I used the cool tree filter.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 03:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whose the fat guy in front of the tree?...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 03:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hint: I fucked his dad... :olo: ...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 05:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good for you.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 11:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Hmm, I haven't had any refunds in months.

>:(

Finally got my telephone and internet sorted but not before I went out today and bought a new cordless handset and answering machine :up:
I was on the phone to ISP support this am and seeming proved my cordless and answering machine had died... I got home from the movies and guess what, no internet or local wireless... Called the ISP, they called back and the old (dead) handset/answering machine came to life :smirk: Work it out!

I am over it (IT)

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-03-2017 05:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you have a cell phone, why have a house phone?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-03-2017 11:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bloody ISPs! I have to change, it's the only way >:(

Re: What is new in your little world?

Loving my new wheels :D but I still haven't opened the manual :smirk: Seems I need to to connect my smart phone and read/hear my music...

On yet another note, I got my telly back from the repair shop in the last hours. Australia has a pretty good Consumer Law guarantee and even though the 3D LED 60 inch is > 3 years old Samsung still honour the warranty ..

The lady at the shop gave us the history of recent repairs and it is noted (in type) the only part not replaced is the PSU. Go figure. I got a new TV :D :D

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-05-2017 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just booked an all inclusive cruise to Cuba. Should be interesting.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-06-2017 01:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cuba eh? we would like photos and a report on the trip of course but I have to ask, have you been there (ever) before YourGrandpa? Just asking :D

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 04-06-2017 02:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Much awaited Arrival of my Ipad Air.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 04-06-2017 02:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Some pics from the day... :cool:

Loved the Fatboy, reminds me of Arnold from The judgement day Terminator 2

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-06-2017 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Cuba eh? we would like photos and a report on the trip of course but I have to ask, have you been there (ever) before YourGrandpa? Just asking :D

No, I've never been to Cuba (American travel restrictions and all). The trip will be in July and I'll surly take a bunch of photos.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-08-2017 05:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPNCK0gfot/?taken-by=deimelguitarworks
Is there a clean lvlshot- type way to link to photos from another Instagram-account?

The custom build guitar from Frank Deimel in Berlin has finally arrived, after 1.5 years of waiting.
I chose Kurtis Novak JagV pickups in the end.
And it really has that thin, jangly sound, pretty reminiscent of The Smiths or 80's The Cure.
Due to the (third) piezo-pickup within the body it can achieve even more than that. Stil testing that one out.

I already love half of its sounds after the first 2 days, will have to find ways to embrace the other half :).

plained
plained
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 07:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow that is a beautiful thing right there!

you just know it sounds as good as it looks!

you got me at jangle that's for sure!

first thing i'd play on it? bob bogle medly! :toothy:

i am still into tele sound, for a ref you may understand, think depeche mode ur own personal jesus

good tele sound on that one

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
you just know it sounds as good as it looks!

It sounds like a Jag with the advantage of the piezo and the Vibrola, lest the Mastery bridge. And it looks good, you mad?
Stil not into Teles.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 04:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some shots from today.

Enjoy...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 08:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yall actually drive around with those skeleton whatevers on? lol jesus... florida... :olo: ... if u did that in texas it would be instant death...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 10:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that hdr filter is gross

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 03:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Should probably check if your car is in the recall Whiskey...

http://www.drivespark.com/four-wheelers ... 21514.html

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 06:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I too live dangerously.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 07:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Still on the safe side of the sign, you rebel :p

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 07:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know it's been done before, but I couldn't resist.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 08:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Still on the safe side of the sign, you rebel :p

Heheh I turned the bike around by going around the other side of the sign! Last year when I was there last the previous sign that had been up had been torn down and used as a ramp to get up on that cement base you see behind it. I was actually hoping it'd still be there so I could take a pic of the bike up on that block. The road to get there was pretty treacherous though, years ago when I had my Tiburon I'd go down there for the awesome drive as the road had been redone in 2002. It's a complete mess right now, pot holes, bumps and dirt all over but sure keeps me on my toes.

You find yourself a bike yet?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 09:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was planning on going to the dealership last weekend to buy the 650 but something came up so I postponed my visit until next weekend.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gotta new name cuz i lost my login-stuff... :(
Rate rate, wer ist der Pate?

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Q3W-MC??? Like Rails-Angels? :D :D

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

I'm booking a trip to Tasmania, Australia in September :D
I was last there in 2008 and just thought to return for a little fly/drive holiday, 5 star and all the trimmings. Still booking but just about finished; even included travel insurance just in case some one breaks a leg.

Tasmania is that island below the Australian mainland and simply a lovely place to visit.

Other than that, I bought a dash camera for my new ride. Top of the range of course. One silly local auto electrician when asked to give me an idea on cost to fit said around $500 :eek: :olo: Obviously he doesn't want the work because another one I telephoned said he'd charge $88 per hour..

I am an old technician and could have a go myself but cars are different to what they used to be and I wouldn't want to literally poke an airbag and have it go off...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 04-11-2017 02:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just in case you missed it whiskey.

http://www.drivespark.com/four-wheelers ... 21514.html

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 04-11-2017 03:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

I'm booking a trip to Tasmania, Australia in September :D
I was last there in 2008 and just thought to return for a little fly/drive holiday, 5 star and all the trimmings. Still booking but just about finished; even included travel insurance just in case some one breaks a leg.

Tasmania is that island below the Australian mainland and simply a lovely place to visit.

Other than that, I bought a dash camera for my new ride. Top of the range of course. One silly local auto electrician when asked to give me an idea on cost to fit said around $500 :eek: :olo: Obviously he doesn't want the work because another one I telephoned said he'd charge $88 per hour..

I am an old technician and could have a go myself but cars are different to what they used to be and I wouldn't want to literally poke an airbag and have it go off...

Have a safe trip, Was there in 2011 amazing place.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 04-12-2017 01:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

New car incoming. Out with the bmw, in with the c class.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 04-12-2017 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Could u be more specific Dumbo? New or used? Which c class?...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-12-2017 05:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll guess... 2014 C230?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.