Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-17-2021 10:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
You're so full of shit. I can go back and find hundreds of replies from you that range from belittling to straight up insults for no reason whatsoever. It's easy because it's EVERY time I post anything. I challenge you to find a single racist thing I've ever said towards you or anyone else. It never happened and never will. I don't spend my days waiting for you to post so I can belittle you and frankly I find it pretty insulting you'd state I've ever said anything racist towards you. Calling you an asshole isn't racist, it's the truth and it would take one to accuse someone of racism falsely.

Hahaha I'm not the only person here you've threatened physical violence against, not that anyone would ever take it seriously since you're so full of shit about everything else. You have issues, deep deep mental issues. I hope you get the help you so desperately need one day.

And you do actually namedrop me all the time because you can't stop thinking about me. Also how come you're replying to me? You kept bragging about putting me on ignore but you just can't do it huh :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-17-2021 11:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this thread totally blows away any misconceptions about Canadians being a peace-loving people who love to apologise :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-17-2021 12:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

Hahaha I'm not the only person here you've threatened physical violence against, not that anyone would ever take it seriously since you're so full of shit about everything else. You have issues, deep deep mental issues. I hope you get the help you so desperately need one day.

And you do actually namedrop me all the time because you can't stop thinking about me. Also how come you're replying to me? You kept bragging about putting me on ignore but you just can't do it huh :olo:

You were on ignore for years, and yeah, you're 100% correct here. I did threaten someone and you know what? I was an idiot for doing so and I bet I could sit here and have a conversation with GKY and apologize for my immature behavior. He got under my skin and I blew up.

Since then I've changed. I studied, learned new trades and made something of myself instead of winding up in some jail where I was likely headed. Today I have a family, a great job and even though it's tough and a challenge on a lot of days I work hard to make sure I don't become the child I used to be.

As far as I can tell, you haven't changed. You were an asshole and you still are, you seem incapable of not having the same knee jerk reaction of just putting me down any time I post anything. Grow the fuck up, it's tiresome to listen to someone for 10 fucking years on repeat.

edit: I also want to add, I never threatened you physically, nor did I ever hurl racist insults your way. Again, you're just making that shit up, like you always do. The only person I recall threatening was GKY.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-17-2021 06:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I miss fake tough guy Kracus, this new one's not even unintentionally entertaining.

seremtan wrote:
this thread totally blows away any misconceptions about Canadians being a peace-loving people who love to apologise :olo:

:olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-18-2021 02:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GKY was canadian too :olo:

what are they putting in the water up there?

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 12-18-2021 02:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What are they putting in the weed up there?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-19-2021 09:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Be kind.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-25-2021 05:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Enjoying assembling one of my Christmas presents the Lego 42054 - CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-25-2021 06:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Your knolling game is weak. ;)

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-25-2021 11:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Your knolling game is weak. ;)

lol, I had never heard of this before :)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 01:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

knolling = tree chart hardcopy

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 02:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I do it with my tools on a pegboard. :up:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 11:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Transient wrote:
...... knolling .....

lol, I had never heard of this before :)

Neither had I and I do like to learn something new every day.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just picked up the new ride today. That green is money baby. This Christmas just keeps on giving. Happy New Year, ya bunch of dicks. :olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

its not as ugly as your motorcycle

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 06:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks man. You never fail provide the perfect amount of jealously and hate. Now if that only could somehow matter.

Here's to hope. Maybe it'll happen for you some day.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 06:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do you matter?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 07:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think the term "matter" is relative. In the grand scheme of things most people don't truly "matter". You certainly don't matter to me and your opinions matter to almost no one.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-26-2021 07:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well good, i wouldn't expect to matter to you. You have your hands full with your bike and car and boat and all your things

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-27-2021 05:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Audis have really lost any appeal they used to have. Same with BMW.

Looks like a base model. Colour is horrible too, what’s wrong with you.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 01-14-2022 06:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Recent additions. Yes, playing around with waterslide decals on the white King V. The red Jackson V is a Phil Demmel Demmelition V. The blue Ibanez is a regular RG450DX and the white is a standard Jackson King V. The one on the table is an Ibanez S470DX project I'm currently painting and rebuilding. I think I may need an intervention...

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 01-14-2022 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got the blue Ibanez to replace the silverburst I posted before. It developed several cracks in the body and I deemed it not worth the effort to fix them all. Apparently it had been dropped before I owned it. It is now a paperweight. On the bright side, the blue one is brand new from Sweetwater.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-15-2022 12:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Those are some shredders deluxe man!
Each one got something going for it.
None of them would be my pick but anyway, great guitars !

Are those Floyde Roses on the first ones?

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 01-15-2022 01:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:

Are those Floyde Roses on the first ones?

Yes. All of my guitars have Floyd Rose bridges except for the 2 Ibanez S470s I have. Those have ZR1s. I know a lot of people say they are a pain in the ass to deal with, but they're really not that bad once you know how to work them.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 03-08-2022 02:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Personally, a new me I hope.

I've been on a weight loss thing for a while now and I have attained my first personal goal this morning. Yay :up:

I went for my 'usual' before breakfast walk and in recent days it has been very warm and humid here. Truth is, I hadn't walked in a week. When I get home, I got on the bathroom scales to see I am below 85kg. I have misplaced 10kg :D

Yes, only 22lbs but I am down from 95kg and feeling on top of the world.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-09-2022 12:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's a great achievement Whiskey! 10kg's is nothing to sneeze at. I mean, just fill a bucket with 10 liters of water and feel how much weight you've been lugging around all this time.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 03-11-2022 04:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Personally, a new me I hope.

I've been on a weight loss thing for a while now and I have attained my first personal goal this morning. Yay :up:

I went for my 'usual' before breakfast walk and in recent days it has been very warm and humid here. Truth is, I hadn't walked in a week. When I get home, I got on the bathroom scales to see I am below 85kg. I have misplaced 10kg :D

Yes, only 22lbs but I am down from 95kg and feeling on top of the world.

Nice! Keep up the good work. :)

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 04-25-2022 09:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In just under an hour, we launch a new TV station.
I wouldn't begrudge anyone who chooses not to watch it, but TalkTV launches at 19:00 BST.

It's been an incredible thing to be a part of, and it's probably the best, most exciting job I've ever had, and a lot of that is to do with the people, who all respect my work.

The content may not align with my personal beliefs, but I'm immensely proud of the work I've done and the help I continue to provide to my teams.

And it all starts with Piers Morgan interviewing Trump.

Here's hoping we have a better launch than GB News :D

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 04-25-2022 11:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice work buddy - I hope it works out for you

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-26-2022 01:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, I too would think it would be an incredible thing to be a part of in this day and age. I will keep it (the TV station/channel) in mind so thank you Mat Linnett for the diversion, if that's the right word here..

Nice too to hear, "I'm immensely proud of the work I've done and the help I continue to provide to my teams"; you should be from what I see thus far :up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-26-2022 07:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mat Linnett wrote:
And it all starts with Piers Morgan interviewing Trump.

you had them in the same room at the same time

missed opportunity for shenanigans :dts:

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 04-26-2022 09:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah, the interview was shot at Mar a Lago :D

We're also operating a two-site set-up because there was a talent requirement for a non-virtual studio (read into that what you will; I'm being obtuse because this account is my real name).

Three of the five programs are being shot in virtual studios at the News Building outside London Bridge using Unreal for set dressing; really cool, like a step-down from the full-scene screen set-up used for the Mandalorian. No LED screen walls, but two complete green-screen studios. The speed at which the graphics guys can mock up and make live a virtual set is really impressive.

The remaining two are being shot in a purpose-built studio at Ealing Broadcast Centre. Splitting the site has created all sorts of... challenges.

If I'd had my way, everything would be shot in the virtual studios at the News building, but that discussion was FAR above my pay-grade.

I don't know if any of you watched it, but I felt the end result was that Piers looked oddly... lonely in the Ealing studio, with not that much perceivable quality difference to the set when compared to Tom Newton Dunn's show shot in the virtual studio.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 04-26-2022 09:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BTW Scourge, awesome guitars, and I'm jealous of your skills with modding them. Great work!
I picked up guitar again for the first time in years during lockdown, initially firing up my old Washburn KC-40V and Fender M80 amp.

Got the bug again, and subsequently bought a Les Paul Studio, a nice Blackstar combi, NUMEROUS pedals, and most recently a Fender American Performer Strat.

I'm not a great guitarist, by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd forgotten what it's like to have a genuinely creative hobby.
It fills a gap I didn't realise was there, and I get so much out of just noodling around.

The Les Paul was a revelation to me having been used to my Washburn for so long, and the range of tones you can get from it really opened my eyes. I can see why it's a workhorse. And while I am kind of envious of the binding that comes with the more expensive Standards or Classics, I feel the Studio gives me the authentic Les Paul experience. The hardware's just as good, and the sound delivers.

And I'm learning my way around the Strat at the mo, but it's already got that distinctive Gilmour/Knoppfler sound (not that I can play anywhere NEAR their level). It's also very pretty.

I'll post pics of both if I can do them justice :D

I think the guitarist that tipped me over the edge in to buying a Strat as well was probably Cory Wong, who I only discovered relatively recently, but is an absolute funk MACHINE.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-01-2022 10:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just finished another Lego Technic build :) First time doing this model (42045) and good fun despite a couple of errors on my part requiring a back-step or two :smirk:

Click for a YouTube video of a Speed Build by AustrianBrickFan

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-02-2022 10:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mat Linnett wrote:
BTW Scourge, awesome guitars, and I'm jealous of your skills with modding them.

Thanks, but I don't know about 'skill'. :olo: That remains to be seen, learning as I go. But I did figure out that I like working on them almost as much as playing them. I also wouldn't consider myself a great guitarist by any means. I stopped playing for about 15 years or so and just got back into it a few years ago effectively starting from scratch nearly. I now seem to have an addiction to collecting them. :D I've acquired a Dean Dime Razorback since I posted those. I may need an intervention.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.