Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 05:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm ok with having a new Star Wars film every year...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 06:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey, if the films are good, how can we complain?

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 07:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

After IX I won't do any more, even if they make them. It'll end up like fucking Marvel

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Imagine that, the prop maker has some absurd complex about doing too many sequels. :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 09:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Idiot ^^^

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 10:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He can't stand to see people doing ok.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 11:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah that's it. :olo:

My comment couldn't have anything to do with how ridiculously self-important someone like a prop builder must be to think the integrity of their work would be compromised by working on too many sequels. :tard:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 11:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

unlike your life of course

Blockhead
Blockhead 2
Blockhead 3: The Blockening
Blockhead 4: Rock Out With Your Block Out
Blockhead 5: Block, Stock & 13 Electricians

etc

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
This post was made by YourGrandpa who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

I have absolutely no desire to display your post gwamps. Stop trying and leave the thread, please.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 11:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
I have no desire to talk to you. But I'm going to keep talking to you.

Hey stupid, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about you.

But you can't/won't read this *wink *wink, so what's the point? :olo:

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 09-14-2016 11:52 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
unlike your life of course

Blockhead
Blockhead 2
Blockhead 3: The Blockening
Blockhead 4: Rock Out With Your Block Out
Blockhead 5: Block, Stock & 13 Electricians

etc

Clam down, upsetan. Your meager existence might measure up some day.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 01:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're so bitter.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 02:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"clam down"

even when flailing, gramps can't help but wax nostalgic about his ex-wife's fish taco :|

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 03:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
"clam down"

That's what she said, 20 years ago. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 03:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
You're so bitter.

Quit projecting. It's not my fault you'll never live up your father's expectations.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 04:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 04:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks Randy? :rolleyes:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 05:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not a problem.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 06:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Exactly.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 08:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like I'm seeing Metric performing here in Toronto next week! WOOT!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-14-2016 11:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Spent actual money on actual art, our huge (yuuge!) abstract painting should be delivered next week. From a cool little store that has deals with several museums, they pick up pieces that have been lying in depots for over 5 years and sell them on for a friendly price. Everyone wins!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-15-2016 10:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sounds quite interesting :up: since I'm looking for a decent (and huge) abstract painting for my living room as well. Does this store have a website or could you tell me an adress/contact data?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 09-15-2016 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

post a pic of it!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-15-2016 07:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Raspberry Pi 3.
We have been messing with the older versions and Arduinos at work. They did the job for fare-stands. Now, with the built-in WiFi, 1 GB RAM, quad core, I am finally thinking about private usage.

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 03:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had taken a picture of my arm, holding my red litten up mouse, which shows my Q3A tattoo on it, and I had posted it up on the Quake Live Steam Community Hub a while ago .. and it was near the top for a while on it. Yesterday I took a picture of me holding my kids DOOM Revenant Statue and I uploaded it to my Steam profile ...then they removed my picture of my tattoo from the Quake Live Steam Community Hub. What the ♥♥♥♥ is that about? :rolleyes: I didn't even post the Revenant pic to DOOM cause Doom won't even run on my pc...such fun.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 03:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

chopov wrote:
Sounds quite interesting :up: since I'm looking for a decent (and huge) abstract painting for my living room as well. Does this store have a website or could you tell me an adress/contact data?

Linkie: http://www.oode.nl/oode/
I notice they only put a few things on the site, they have much more in the store. I'd be really hesitant to buy something like this online though, you have to see it in reality to be able to make a good decision i think.

@ plained; pictures hardly ever capture a painting righteously - took a few pics of the work we bought when we were there but none of them are any good. I'll try again once it's delivered, but it'll probably look a bit shit.

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My coach is starting his own fight team and I am getting trained up so I can be his sparring partner for his future fight camps. This is both a good and a bad thing. It builds character, which is what I say about everything that makes me miserable and want to go home.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Those who can't do, teach... Those who can't teach, move overseas to teach... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 04:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 09:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
chopov wrote:
[...] I'd be really hesitant to buy something like this online though, you have to see it in reality to be able to make a good decision i think. [...]

Thx for the addy. And I absolutely agree with you. But the website can give a first impression of a painting an wake interest. Before actually buying I'd visit the store in Amsterdam for a decision in any way. For a good painting I wouldn't mind the four hours drive.

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 02:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I bought two new tyres for my car today :up:

Don't all get jealous at once

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 09-16-2016 08:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
I bought two new tyres for my car today :up:

Don't all get jealous at once

Name brand or garden variety cheap ones? Just interested :)

Me, I am working with some IT Support staff in South Africa (6.30 am there) to try and sort out a peculiar telephone problem. You might remember that I worked for our national telephone company some 20 years doing a lot of time in difficult fault investigations.

Problem is, I can dial a certain number from land lins and mobiles and get connected but if I use their VoIP handset I get the 'not connected' recorded voice announcement... If I dial a similar number to the one I can't I get connected as expected... Just seems to be the one number :confused: :confused:

PostPosted: 09-17-2016 02:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Those who can't do, teach... Those who can't teach, move overseas to teach... :olo: ...

or... Those who cant get jobs don't work and troll forums all day.

(Also, I taught in uni in the USA. but you'd have to be crazy to want to teach in American unis)

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-17-2016 05:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol the pooron quasi-teacher is very defensive... Understandable...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-17-2016 07:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
you'd have to be crazy to want to teach in American unis

DIE CIS SCUM

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.