Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-03-2019 06:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Why would u drive around like ur a member of the 7th Kalgary? Revolting... And pathetic...

Huh? :rolleyes:

I'm dressed to limit my exposure to the sun. I've already had 1 melanoma removed. I don't intend to get any more.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-03-2019 10:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He means you look like a fucking moron.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-03-2019 10:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

On the waitinglist for the new VW ID.3
It won't be available until September 2020 tho :|

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-03-2019 11:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice mate! I remember having to wait 8 months for a Honda hybrid once.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-03-2019 11:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

Yeah, everything I'm wearing is SO out of the ordinary. :rolleyes:

You are a fucking moron.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-04-2019 08:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Test drove a 2019 Merc A Class 220d AMG line auto today. Looking at getting a smaller car because we just don’t need a large one. It’s like an iPad on wheels and went like stink. You can’t beat the build quality of a merc in the price range, nothing comes close.

Noice.

I'm enjoying the STI but goddamn that thing is stiff on the road. Winter is approaching though and I'll have some opportunities to play with the different differential settings. Should be a hoot drifting some corners in that.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-04-2019 08:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Eraser wrote:

Yeah, everything I'm wearing is SO out of the ordinary. :rolleyes:

You are a fucking moron.

lol, triggered...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-04-2019 10:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ah yes, that rare moment when two idiots are both correct and a third idiot points that out.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-04-2019 11:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Test drove a 2019 Merc A Class 220d AMG line auto today. Looking at getting a smaller car because we just don’t need a large one. It’s like an iPad on wheels and went like stink. You can’t beat the build quality of a merc in the price range, nothing comes close.

Noice.

I'm enjoying the STI but goddamn that thing is stiff on the road. Winter is approaching though and I'll have some opportunities to play with the different differential settings. Should be a hoot drifting some corners in that.

I’ve got a bwm xdrive now, also looking forward to winter :up:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-09-2019 11:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Re: What is new in your little world?

Been quiet hereabouts so I thought LEGO.
I got one of my old Technic models down from the top of the wardrobe and started reassembly yesterday and finished this morning :D It was nice to get 'hands on' again so I thought to post the video I uploaded over 5 years ago and when it was last assembled. I will disassemble in the next weeks and box up for another year.

Keeps me off the streets.. ...

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-10-2019 01:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
On the waitinglist for the new VW ID.3
It won't be available until September 2020 tho :|

Nice. Is it a 4 year lease and then you give it back?

I went in to speak to someone about the Neo yesterday. I might go have a word with Audi about their E-tron range as well.

This has been announced and it leaves my current derv A3 in a spot of bother...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-50292596

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-14-2019 02:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I saw the stage show Chicago and thoroughly enjoyed :up:

An Australian lineup of actors in the roles...Natalie Bassingthwaighte as Roxie Hart, Alinta Chidzey as Velma Kelly, Casey Donovan as Matron ‘Mama’ Morton and Tom Burlinson as Billy Flynn.

The show excellent.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-14-2019 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

THE Natalie Bassingthwaighte???

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-14-2019 02:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

19th Dec??

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-14-2019 03:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
THE Natalie Bassingthwaighte???

Yes, I was surprised.
Doombrain wrote:
19th Dec??

What?
Here's a link to the Australian show https://chicagothemusical.com.au/

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 11-15-2019 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the ear cushions on the sennheiser 280pro (bought late2017) finally gone. Ordered these

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-15-2019 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No fuckin way! First Whiskey builds something out of Legos and now you're getting new ear cushions. You guys are living on the edge...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-15-2019 09:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ear cushions are way more interesting than YourBlandPa's new chrome dildo accessories

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-16-2019 03:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I went to the dealership today to have my 1000 mile service done. Upon arrival I noticed there was a vendor installing (Dirty Air) air ride systems. This is something I was already planning to do, so I said WTF. I had them install an "instant up" rear shock system. I'll get the center stand later. Riding low.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-16-2019 04:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I know what you're talking about... is it only functional when parked?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-16-2019 06:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Upon arrival...

Oh fuck off...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-17-2019 06:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:cool: :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-17-2019 06:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I think I know what you're talking about... is it only functional when parked?

No. It's set to where you can ride all the way up, down or anywhere in between. However, riding all the way up or down is a bit stiff. You're supposed to keep it somewhere in between for maximum comfort. It's also set up this way in case the system ever fails, you can still ride the bike. The air ride doesn't seem to add too much more comfort to the ride, but it adds a whole other level of look to the bike.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-17-2019 06:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure you'll fit in nicely with the local latino gang.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-17-2019 09:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A quick Google/YouTube search will sort out your stereotypical misinformation.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-17-2019 11:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What’s the actual point of it though?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 11-17-2019 12:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so his nuts don't hit the ground

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-17-2019 05:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
What’s the actual point of it though?

Style and comfort. Not sure why that's so difficult to understand.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-18-2019 12:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus gramps I’m not having a go. Chill your beans.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-18-2019 12:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

Can't blame him. He makes an endless choice of completely inexplicable choices in his life and finds people questioning whatever he does on a daily basis. At this point, his response is more of a pavlov reaction than anything else.

Having said that, I will have a go at him and say that, without a doubt, in all of the motorcycle related things I've seen, this easily ranks in the top 2 of most ridiculous things.
Oh wait, next thing you'll see is YGP explaining this is a holeshot device :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-18-2019 07:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like how those clowns have wired the compressor to the main 12v loop meaning it comes on when the lights flash.

Also it’s nothing to do with the ride, it’s just about image.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-18-2019 07:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-18-2019 11:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Meh I dunno, it's definitely not my thing but I'm just poking fun at him. It's a motorbike, literally a thing meant for fun. If he likes it that's all that matters. I don't care to put limits on customizing your ride, if anything i'm a little jealous I don't have that kind of extra cash lying around to throw on my bike all willy nilly. I still think the bike looks like ass right now, I'm hoping to see the final product to see if it sways my opinion of the darth vader/Bender mounted head on the handle bars.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-18-2019 04:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

You thought that was salty? It was really just a matter of fact response. Wasn't meant to rustle your jimmies.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-18-2019 04:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Having said that, I will have a go at him and say that, without a doubt, in all of the motorcycle related things I've seen, this easily ranks in the top 2 of most ridiculous things.
Oh wait, next thing you'll see is YGP explaining this is a holeshot device :olo:

Top 2 most ridiculous things? LOL. You must not get out much.

BTW, I've already told you what it's for. I don't intend to make something up to satisfy your ignorance, because I truly don't care if you understand or like it. In the grand scheme of things you don't matter. I'm enjoying what I'm doing and having fun doing it. And that's all that counts in my book. :cool:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.