Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Forum feature suggestions

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Forum feature suggestions

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-01-2017 12:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

change the bookmark to https, fuck knuckles

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-01-2017 09:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Make sure there's no sid in the bookmark url, that might interfere

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-02-2017 12:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

do you ever just speak english?

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 07-06-2017 02:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lmao! Crazy suggestions guys. Before visiting this side, I thought this was a bit of a serious type of forum.

Anyway, I just want to ask if the black theme can be made a bit brighter. Everything is so dark in here I sometimes miss posts and notifications lol

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-06-2017 08:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

turn on the light in your house to make the forum brighter and easier to read :idea:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.