Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        fucking swedish and their raiding culture

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: fucking swedish and their raiding culture

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 12-14-2014 05:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: page 2 torrented :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-14-2014 07:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: DMC0wned :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 04:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Κracus wrote:

What's been pissing me off though of late is paying for a brand new fucking game and then having to wait fucking hours for patches and shit.

Actually paying for brand new fucking games is a total mug's game.

Alien Isolation's already 50% off, patched and DLC bombed.

I'll just not understand the 'day one' mentality with new games. I guess half of it is a willingness to gag on down on the hype and forgetting your other hundreds of games exist (be them from sales, shareware, freeware, emulated - any chump with a PC has a plethora of games at their fingertips) for fear of 'missing out' or some bullshit.

Patience is indeed a virtue. In this such land of corporation cuntism, spewing incessant and shamelessly spurious marketing bullshittery into our faces on a constant basis, it's also a prime marker for intelligence.

I don't like buying day 1 games except for racing games. Racing games unfortunately these days have day 1 cars you get and shit and sometimes those cars when properly tuned are the best cars to own for a particular class. It does suck I agree but I'm pretty competitive in racing games and I don't like missing out. I also find that it's more difficult to get your name on the leaderboards if you haven't been playing the game since it was released.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 04:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I don't like buying day 1 games except for racing games. Racing games unfortunately these days have day 1 cars you get and shit and sometimes those cars when properly tuned are the best cars to own for a particular class. It does suck I agree but I'm pretty competitive in racing games and I don't like missing out. I also find that it's more difficult to get your name on the leaderboards if you haven't been playing the game since it was released.

Game publishers have you by the balls

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 04:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They do, it's a good thing I like their games.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Online gaming leaderboards :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 11:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah... online gaming is a hobby of mine. Imagine that. Must be a huge surprise for you cause you know... it's not like you're posting on a forum dedicated to a game or anything.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 02:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bullshit

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 03:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Virtual gaming leaderboards (a race to see who can hack the first 0.001 second time trial result) were made for people incapable of real-world accomplishments.

Like Kracass for example.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 05:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Racing games: the one place where Kracus really does own a GTI. :olo:

Extreme evil
Extreme evil
PostPosted: 12-15-2014 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I torrent Real Time with Bill Maher. :ninja:
Now who's gonna tell me the solution to everything. :dork:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-16-2014 04:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure I'd destroy anyone here on a race track whether it's real life or virtual.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-16-2014 04:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh here we go...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-16-2014 10:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

(Learn to YouTube, bro)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.