Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I just left iOS based phones

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: I just left iOS based phones

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-02-2015 05:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No male sperm... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-02-2015 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...of Geoff's will ever produce a son that isn't retarded :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-02-2015 05:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff's Son wrote:
MUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-02-2015 06:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

imo not very gentlemanly

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 10-02-2015 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If there's a surface phone I will throw my money at it

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-08-2015 02:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We've been given huge 5.5" android 1080p Octo-core lollipop phones to replace the iphone4s we had and surprise surprise it's already restarted itself 5-6 times in two days.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-08-2015 11:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain doesn't know how to use a phone :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 07:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, i have to give you some props for not using 'Dumbrain', other than that welcome to the scared? level.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 08:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

IPhones are for fucking morons... :olo: ...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 10:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
We've been given huge 5.5" android 1080p Octo-core lollipop phones to replace the iphone4s we had and surprise surprise it's already restarted itself 5-6 times in two days.

Not being a fanboy, as I rarely am one, but as a professional I'm really curious what you guys do with your phones. I never, ever seen an Android autoreboot.
Nor an iPhone for that matter.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 01:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think it's a dud handset. Picked a new one up today, seems ok so far.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 02:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
I think it's a dud handset. Picked a new one up today, seems ok so far.

Until you need to suck up to someone who claims Android phones are shit, I'm sure.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 02:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not sure what your problem is, but it's just a phone. Chill out.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 10:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, it's not the phone mate. It's your cunt that has been pointing in whatever way you require from moment to moment.

You spend 3 pages getting all riled up over Android phones to prove that you're bestest buddies with sys0p and shaft and then MKJ calls you out on your bullshit and suddenly this one next phone you got works perfectly.

Grow some balls and form your own opinion man. You're reaching Kracus levels of mental dependence here.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 11:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-09-2015 11:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am quite liking the S6 - takes some getting used to, but it is a lovely phone

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 12:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
lol, it's not the phone mate. It's your cunt that has been pointing in whatever way you require from moment to moment.

You spend 3 pages getting all riled up over Android phones to prove that you're bestest buddies with sys0p and shaft and then MKJ calls you out on your bullshit and suddenly this one next phone you got works perfectly.

Grow some balls and form your own opinion man. You're reaching Kracus levels of mental dependence here.

I think he just has a problem with Android phones, matey. Not surprising, either, because they're shit.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 01:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, another technically illiterate moron.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 01:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

people getting angry about phones :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 02:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Indeed, sys0p seems personally hurt by phones or something.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

Some dude prolly raped him with one in prison... :olo: ...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 06:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

1. Err, I had one phone and it was problematic. I've had iPhones, no real issues. I've now got both and i'm one of them is turning itself off for no reason, it's not the iPhone.

2. It's just a phone.

3. I had no idea you had these issues. Life must be challenging for you on a daily basis.

4. it's a phone. A PHONE.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 07:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They aren't just phones... In fact, the phone part is the least used part of these devices... So u need to grow up...

Also iPhones are shit and only morons use them... :olo: ...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 07:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The android fanboys in this thread are completely crushed that someone doesn't like their shitty phone.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 08:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
The android fanboys in this thread are completely crushed that someone doesn't like their shitty phone.

lol so u r still pretending getting an iphone again was the right choice...thats cute... :olo: ...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 08:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well let me put it this way. Haven't needed to put any thought or effort into making my phone do anything since I bought it and that's the best type of phone. Battery life is still great. Too bad you had to replace yours already. How much did that cost you to keep your phone running as good as mine? At least they made it so you can pop off that faux plastic leather back on yours so easily.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 08:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Well let me put it this way. Haven't needed to put any thought or effort into making my phone do anything since I bought it and that's the best type of phone. Battery life is still great. Too bad you had to replace yours already. How much did that cost you to keep your phone running as good as mine? At least they made it so you can pop off that faux plastic leather back on yours so easily.

Grow up chump... Ur battery losses its capacity after so many cycles just like any other battery. Only difference is I can swap mine out and it's just like new... Ur shit out of luck. My phone is easy and gives me no problems. Google cloud is way easier than that icloud junk and Google is unlimited space for free for photos etc...

And I'll take the faux leather removable back over closed chassis bullshit anyway. Which is why I'm not getting a note 5... Basically u lose... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 08:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

All jokes aside, you're coming off as a real prick. You don't normally come across this way, which is why I'm pointing it out.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 09:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's so amusing to see these chumps still thinking I care about these phones and then rushing to the defense of their phone of choice. It just shows how insecure everyone is (and it probably says something about their penis size as well)

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 09:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Grow up chump... Ur battery losses its capacity after so many cycles just like any other battery..

Yeah, I guess they put shit batteries in Note 4's with half the amount of cycles as an iphone's battery because you've had to replace yours already while I'm still charging mine every other day.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 10:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
It's so amusing to see these chumps still thinking I care about these phones and then rushing to the defense of their phone of choice. It just shows how insecure everyone is (and it probably says something about their penis size as well)

ok

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 10:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
scared? wrote:
Yeah, I guess they put shit batteries in Note 4's with half the amount of cycles as an iphone's battery because you've had to replace yours already while I'm still charging mine every other day.

My wife got her iPhone when u got urs.. So I know exactly how's urs is holding its charge and It's not as good as new... I didn't HAVE to replace the battery... I just have the luxury of being able to so I got a new one... For $12... Easy... Like new... U? Charge is lame and getting lamer and there's nothing u can do about it cept get a new phone... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Being able to replace a battery is very convenient if you're on a budget and can't afford to replace your phone :up:

Android is great for poor people.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 10:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
My wife got her iPhone when u got urs.. So I know exactly how's urs is holding its charge and It's not as good as new... I didn't HAVE to replace the battery... I just have the luxury of being able to so I got a new one... For $12... Easy... Like new... U? Charge is lame and getting lamer and there's nothing u can do about it cept get a new phone... :olo: ...

Sorry mine only needs to be charged every other day still. Also you can replace an iPhone battery in 15 minutes if you're not a moron.

$12 battery no wonder you have to replace it every 6months :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-10-2015 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Being able to replace a battery is very convenient if you're on a budget and can't afford to replace your phone :up:

Strange logic. You are the driver of planned obsolescence.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.