Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I just left iOS based phones

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: I just left iOS based phones

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 02:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

BTW unless Microsoft gets a paid version of words with friends I'm gonna have to pass on the Lumia 950xl... Time to grow up Microsoft...

Nobody gives a shit about what phone your wife's buying you next, you crusty old jobless cunt.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My wife doesn't buy phones... Phone buying is what poor ppl do... :olo: ...

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 05:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wait....what?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 10:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff's wife is a thief... lol poor people. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 11:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he means she gets free phones with her monthly plan, like a poor person

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 11:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No I don't... Employer pays for all electronics...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No it doesn't. The true part is that your wife gets a free phone with her work, and the rest is a lie to spice up your shit life :up:

You'll be able to provide absolutely no evidence of what you're saying. Guarantee it.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 02:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Listen up tiny pooron... As I have already talked about at length here and u prolly missed cuz of prison... She gets she gets a entertainment and electronics stipend that pays for everything. U just choose not to believe it cuz of ur uneducated convict mind can't comprehend how non poors live... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 02:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 04:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DOMINATED...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 11:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She has to get it on a plan... lol that makes sense. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-14-2015 11:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stipends are counted as income, so she's paying for everything, you fucking dipshit :olo:

Geoff thinks possessions just materialise gratis, care of the magical employment fairy :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 04:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
Stipends are counted as income

Nah... She writes it off as non living expenses(work related) so ur wrong or too dumb work the system properly... Either way, ur a moron... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 07:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So here the truth begins to emerge. She doesn't get given anything free, like you have claimed repeatedly, it's a stipend that is tax deductible. In which case, still counted as taxable income which is written off, but not written off of her salary total, which is what ultimately decides her end of year taxes.

In other words, she's paying for it. It's not "free" in any way.

You incredibly naive prick.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 07:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

arnt apple far behind with no oled's

its like the old days when i see that old lcd haze and crude beer can metal shell.

sure android is gurgley crappy but apple?

no way :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 07:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
So here the truth begins to emerge. She doesn't get given anything free, like you have claimed repeatedly, it's a stipend that is tax deductible. In which case, still counted as taxable income which is written off, but not written off of her salary total, which is what ultimately decides her end of year taxes.

Back up ppl... The midget is about to explode... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 08:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stock response whenever Geoff gets cornered on his daily bullshit :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 09:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

its like the old days when i see that old lcd haze and crude beer can metal shell.

Most Android phones don't have OLED either. iPhone and iPad screens are really good quality screens. Better than a lot of (non-flagship) Android phones.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 02:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I saw one of our oem engines that can print 55" 4K oled tv screens while in Japan being packed up on its way to turkey.

Carry on.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 04:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:

Crushing ownage. :olo:

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 02:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
plained wrote:

Most Android phones don't have OLED either. iPhone and iPad screens are really good quality screens. Better than a lot of (non-flagship) Android phones.

S6 = AMOLED

Its a lovely screen

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 02:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I do like the look of the S6. TBH the latest system is so much better than the S3 system i had (because it's been made more simple, like iOS) but the buttons are really pissing me off.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
I saw one of our oem engines that can print 55" 4K oled tv screens while in Japan being packed up on its way to turkey.

Carry on.

sounds interesting

pic?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nope.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.