Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        so I quit smoking weed again...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: so I quit smoking weed again...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-05-2015 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A few months ago... Sick listening to my whore wife cry every time I went to pick up a ounce... Meh whatever...

Anyways... Wtf is up with all these morons like Dr Drew saying marijuana is addictive? Absolutely no withdrawal symptoms of any kind. Don't get it.... Maybe I'm a moron?...

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 01-05-2015 04:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's mildly psychologically addictive, but not physically addictive at all.
You're more in danger of developing a tobacco smoking habit if you roll your joints mixed with it.

It can take a month to clear your system if you were a heavy user, but you'll probably feel definite benefits, especially if you've been smoking for a long time. Cliched, I know, but the biggest benefit will be to short-term memory.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-05-2015 04:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I guess... My short term memory seems the same... Not good... Lol? Benefits of smoking definitely outweigh not... But no big deal...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-05-2015 08:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff's wife threatened to cut off his allowance if he didn't cease being a drug addict. As soon as she's realises he has nothing to contribute whether on drugs or not she'll probably permit it again.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 01-05-2015 09:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I guess... My short term memory seems the same... Not good... Lol? Benefits of smoking definitely outweigh not... But no big deal...

Yeah, I dunno man. Even I realized quitting for a chick wasnt worth it. And I'm pretty stupid. :up:

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-05-2015 10:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
Geoff's wife threatened to cut off his allowance if he didn't cease being a drug addict. As soon as she's realises he has nothing to contribute whether on drugs or not she'll probably permit it again.

Pretty much

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-05-2015 10:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
A fe...

fuck u...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 12:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol drug users

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 01:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

God what a deadbeat :olo:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 03:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quitting is a different experience for everyone i'd say. If quitting is easy for you you're either simply lucky or had some shitty weed.

When i quit my gram a day habit i didn't sleep for 2 nights, third night i finally got some sleep but it was interupted by vicious nightmares and waking up soaked in sweat. Was a wreck for about a week in total, then for another month i had severe cravings and i had about zero frustation tolerance. Fun times.

It's not just the short term memory that improves either, quitting improved my life in several major ways. Basically i became a more fun person to be around and i stopped being a lazy cunt. I'll still have like half a joint occasionally though... purely to calm down, maybe like twice a month.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 04:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol... gram a day habit.

I wish I only smoked a gram a day. I've smoked a half ounce in a day, horrible headaches btw, don't recommend.

Otherwise I typically smoke about 4 - 5 J's during the work week (after work of course) and probably double that on a weekend. Each J is about a half gram.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 04:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Top of the line weed only for me...I did have the vivid dreams for about a month but those are fun...pot never made me lazy or a boring douche... Quite the opposite really...

U just seem weird....

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 04:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just lazy people blaming weed for their laziness.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 05:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

geoff needs his weed when living in a shit hole like Texas

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 06:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Quitting is a different experience for everyone i'd say. If quitting is easy for you you're either simply lucky or had some shitty weed.

When i quit my gram a day habit i didn't sleep for 2 nights, third night i finally got some sleep but it was interupted by vicious nightmares and waking up soaked in sweat. Was a wreck for about a week in total, then for another month i had severe cravings and i had about zero frustation tolerance. Fun times.

It's not just the short term memory that improves either, quitting improved my life in several major ways. Basically i became a more fun person to be around and i stopped being a lazy cunt. I'll still have like half a joint occasionally though... purely to calm down, maybe like twice a month.

Now I feel guilty :toothy:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 07:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh shush, don't... i didn't inhale you see :)

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 07:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Story time! Did ya'll have a bowl together?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 07:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He made me do it!

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 07:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thats why guyblowki had to leave after 30 mins.. he fell back to being his old boring cunt self again.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 08:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

At least i could be arsed to show up though eh? >:(

To be honest i did feel a bit guilty about the godawful planning that day, would have liked to take you guys out clubbing or something.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 02:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: gram a day :olo:

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 02:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did you get any nightmares? A friend of mine quit after some years and had terrible nightmares for a few weeks.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 05:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Vivid dreams... They are awesome...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 05:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if you get nightmares from weed then you're really fucked in the head.

where's Duhard to explain all this to you wanna be dopeheads

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 05:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:
if you get nightmares from weed then you're really fucked in the head.

where's Duhard to explain all this to you wanna be dopeheads

Dumbest posted in history of q3w...gg convict :olo: ...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 05:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's what your dad said last night after i fucked him in the ass

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U fucked ashes?... Fucking moron... :olo: ...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-06-2015 05:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the condom was useless

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 12:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:
that's what your dad said last night after i fucked him in the ass

Bonafide wannabe

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 04:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:
the condom was useless

as was the foreplay, no doubt

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 06:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
At least i could be arsed to show up though eh? >:(

To be honest i did feel a bit guilty about the godawful planning that day, would have liked to take you guys out clubbing or something.

I was so stoned by the end of the night I don't think a club would have been a good idea (went hardcore after seeing Jerry...bad influence you see)

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Although Geoff is a stupid useless old cunt he's right in this instance. If you are smoking more than gram a day, your weed is shit.

I haven't smoked for 7+ years purely because the strains now are so ridiculously potent that functioning whilst high is a complete impossibility.

Of course, I'm not speaking about Kracus. He can smoke half a gram in one joint and still drive his Ferrari to the Playboy mansion without so much as an inkling of munchies or drowsiness.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 11:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pretty sure if it came down to seeing who can smoke more I'd put anyone here under the table. I smoke a fuck ton, it just doesn't affect me like it does for casual smokers like Ryoki and I don't smoke swag.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 03:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good god you're insecure.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-07-2015 03:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh the irony... :olo: ..

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.