Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Fun with Tasker (phone nerdage)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Fun with Tasker (phone nerdage)

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-25-2015 08:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Looks amazing on paper minus the CM bullshit. 5 bucks says its updates are slower than something on a normal carrier. Note I mean STABLE updates, not hacked up rom jobs from XDA made by XXxxSmoker420GOKUMMA$uper$tarxxXX

SOAPboy wrote:
You should smoke a bowl and relax, you seem tense.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-26-2015 05:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Eraser wrote:

lol, I'm sure it's a huge deal to fucking try-hard nerds like yourself :olo:

Quite the opposite actually sir. Thats why I carry an apple phone now. I never worry about it. I carry an iPhone so I dont have to be a "try-hard nerd" or whatever you think I am. I don't enjoy figuring out why my battery died in 30 min, or why X app no longer can figure out how to load. Totally sucks going to make a phone call and having 3% battery left when the last time you looked at it, it was over 90% and that was 45 min ago.

Then again I am explaining why I carry an apple phone on the internet. SO maybe I am a try-hard. Either way I'm happier now. Sucks you're so angsty you lash out about it. :rolleyes:

You know what's really funny? That you're trying to prove so badly that you don't give a shit about this, yet you don't waste any opportunity to passively aggressively bash Android like a thoroughbred Apple fanboy.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-26-2015 07:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
You know what's really funny? That you're trying to prove so badly that you don't give a shit about this, yet you don't waste any opportunity to passively aggressively bash Android like a thoroughbred Apple fanboy.

Oddly I really dont hate android. Weird how something wears on you so long that all you can do it point out its flaws huh? Nothing without compromise right?

Mazda you mad bro? For real, you should calm down. Nobody heres a youngster anymore.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-26-2015 07:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't project your malignity on me bro

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.