rock band...

Open discussion about any topic, as long as you abide by the rules of course!
scared?

rock band...

Post by scared? »

Still the best game ever and they started releasing songs again... Maybe rb4 coming?... Anyways my son is an expert drummer now and in band at school and in a band etc... He wants new drums but acoustic drums are way too loud (and gay)... So under the cover of my son needing a better kit but really me wanting to play rock band... We are getting him a Roland TD-30KV... Omg I can't wait until April 23rd!... I will dominate... Questions?... :olo: ...

BTW... Here's the royster playing on them(at the beginning)... I'll be that good by June...

https://youtu.be/2d7PDJqfia0
syp0s

Re: rock band...

Post by syp0s »

Here's Geoff, having claimed not to have read my post about him not engaging with people, doing his best to engage with people.

Transparent :olo:
scared?

Post by scared? »

U new around here? Cuz u seem like a clueless moron... And no I didn't read that novel u wrote... Maybe a sentence or two than blah... Grow up...
PhoeniX

Post by PhoeniX »

In all seriousness proper digital drum kits do look pretty good. Shame they still take up a huge amount of room though.
scared?

Post by scared? »

Smaller is better? Lol no...
LawL

Post by LawL »

scared? wrote:Still the best game ever and they started releasing songs again... Maybe rb4 coming?... Anyways my son is an expert drummer now and in band at school and in a band etc... He wants new drums but acoustic drums are way too loud (and gay)... So under the cover of my son needing a better kit but really me wanting to play rock band... We are getting him a Roland TD-30KV... Omg I can't wait until April 23rd!... I will dominate... Questions?... :olo: ...

BTW... Here's the royster playing on them(at the beginning)... I'll be that good by June...

Grow up.
Thick, solid and tight in all the right places.
plained

Post by plained »

scared? wrote:Still the best game ever and they started releasing songs again... Maybe rb4 coming?... Anyways my son is an expert drummer now and in band at school and in a band etc... He wants new drums but acoustic drums are way too loud (and gay)... So under the cover of my son needing a better kit but really me wanting to play rock band... We are getting him a Roland TD-30KV... Omg I can't wait until April 23rd!... I will dominate... Questions?... :olo: ...

your passion and commitment to family and music is something i can really admire and be inspired by!
it is about time!
MKJ

Post by MKJ »

Maybe rb4 coming?

RB4 was announced last month for xb1 and ps4. DLC will carry over. Scared?..

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discuss ... oming-2015
scared?

Post by scared? »

Best news ever.. I'm totally scared!...
Porto

Post by Porto »

I don't think acoustic drums are too loud and gay. I think you just need to build a soundproof room... oh wait, they don't sell soundproof cardboard boxes
[url=https://morituritesalutant.neocities.org/]my website[/url]
scared?

Post by scared? »

When is this moron gonna be banned?... Hurry up now...
shaft

Post by shaft »

He has a point though. Soundproof that carport room you renovated. unless ur a pussy?
scared?

Post by scared? »

How the fuck would I do that without making it look stoopid?...
shaft

Post by shaft »

How are you going to put an entire drum set in your house without it looking stupid?
shaft

Post by shaft »

Also over on avsforum there is a home theater building sub forum with lots of sound proofing advice. double layered Sheetrock with sound barrier clips, roxall...etc.
scared?

Post by scared? »

We have a drum set now. It looks fine. I like the Roland better than acoustic anyways. Is worth the extra cost and less hassle. Plus u can play rock band on it...
scared?

Post by scared? »

Also two walls in the new room have 1" wood siding that matches the rest of the house. It looks cool... Plus the rock wall looks cool...
LawL

Post by LawL »

Nah, it looks cheap.
scared?

Post by scared? »

Yeah... I fucked ur dad... :olo: ...
LawL

Post by LawL »

Nah, he fucked you.
scared?

Post by scared? »

Grow up weirdo....
LawL

Post by LawL »

Calm down poory.
scared?

Post by scared? »

So the little shit heel talked us into an acoustic kit. Went down to guitar center and bought him a 7 piece DW kit. Very nice. I'm dad though... I wanted the Roland's :( ... Now I gotta sound proof the room... What's the story on sound proofing?...
xer0s

Post by xer0s »

You're non-poor, right? Hire someone to do it...
LawL

Post by LawL »

scared? wrote:So the little shit heel talked us into an acoustic kit. Went down to guitar center and bought him a 7 piece DW kit. Very nice. I'm dad though... I wanted the Roland's :( ... Now I gotta sound proof the room... What's the story on sound proofing?...
Have you tried growing up?