Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I don't care about the cold.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: I don't care about the cold.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-08-2015 01:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus doesn't like the cold.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-08-2015 09:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I ride in sub-freezing weather along with wind, heat, rain, and pretty much everything but ice and snow. Managed to put 13,000 miles in 2 years mainly on weekends because I work during the week, most of it out of town, and just can't ride. I have respect for anyone on 2 wheels regardless of make or style. I have friends that ride metric cruisers, crotch rockets, and even Sportsters. Give me a shout if you're ever in Texas. This is mine.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-08-2015 11:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That bike looks awesome

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 04:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes it does.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 04:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You had a girl before taking this photo? :olo: Anyway, that's nice bike :)

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 05:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not usually a fan of Harley's but that does look good :up:.

Also reminds me I should really get a bike license sorted, shame I'm too lazy to get around to it :(.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 06:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
You had a girl before taking this photo? :olo: Anyway, that's nice bike :)

Those are shop rags genius. I had just installed the pipes.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks guys. It's a 2013 Breakout and I love it. In fact, I'm about to go get on it and be gone most of the day.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 07:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
Those are shop rags genius.

Nice pink colour :smirk:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 09:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge, where you at these days? Still on a rig? They've stacked most of em out around here. Lots of jobs lost. But I'm in midstream, so it's not really affecting me...

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-09-2015 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, still running a well service rig. Our company sized down a good bit in the last few months but I'm still getting work. It's starting to pick up again around here so I'm not too worried yet. But, yeah, lots of rigs stacked out everywhere in the state.

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 05-10-2015 11:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's one I took a couple days ago:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 05-11-2015 03:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice, I really like the naked bike look. I wanted to get a CBR500F which looks a little like that originally but wound up getting the R version instead since they had none in stock.

Although looking back I'm happy I did since I do so much highway driving and having at least a little shield to block the wind on occasion is nice.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-11-2015 04:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus doesn't like the wind.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.