Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Julian Assange: the Untold Story of an Epic Struggle for Jus

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Julian Assange: the Untold Story of an Epic Struggle for Jus

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 04:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
You said yourself, you're speculating. all you've been given it's what the media and a very vocal defense has given you.

That statement applies 100% to yourself.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 04:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So the UK hasn't got more relaxed extradition laws than Sweden ?, it would'nt be easier for America to file extradition from the UK without having a Swedish investigation blocking the process ?

Your entire arguement stems from a America havning a secret agreement with Sweden that there's no evidence of, and what is available hasn't been defended because you know, it's a criminal investigation.

I can't stress this enough - IF America managed to get something to stick in their own courts, which they would NEED to do in either of our countries, there would be no stopping either the UK or Sweden from handing him over (Human Rights aside).

Eraser wrote:

Uh? My "Cock burn" post was a laugh at the surname of a person seremtan referred to, not a dig at you....

...I never resorted to twisting your words. I'm just trying to figure out what point you're trying to make, because it's still not clear.

I never, it's all good <3

I was pulling up the 2 people I've been discussing this with. I thought I made it clear but TLDR: All things being equal, I think he should answer to the Swedish authorities.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 05:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dts:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 07:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
The notion that Sweden invented a rape case...

repeating the contents of the article to you is starting to get tedious now

it is one particular Swedish prosecutor called Marianne Ny who is "inventing a rape case", for reasons that are not entirely clear to anyone else

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 07:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
I think he should answer to the Swedish authorities.

there's nothing for him to answer since he hasn't been charged with a crime

Marianne Ny is just being a dick

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 08:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He can't be charged without being questioned, that's the next stage of the investigation, he's arrested in his abscence. He's wanted to be charged after questioning, and it's not just the prosecutor, It's also the Swedish courts.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 11:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
He can't be charged without being questioned, that's the next stage of the investigation, he's arrested in his abscence. He's wanted to be charged after questioning, and it's not just the prosecutor, It's also the Swedish courts.

lol, did you even read the article at all? Marianne Ny has so far refused to question Assange, even though there has been ample opportunity to do so.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 12:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So ?, as I said he's wanted so he can be charged. He said he hasn't been charged so has nothing to answer for which is misleading.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 08-10-2015 01:15 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 12:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So Chunk, what do you make of the fact that both supposed rape victims have come out in public, said Assange didn't rape them and that they don't want to press charges, but the authorities have turned around and said "lol, what do they know? They're not lawyers!"?

Don't you find it even slightly disturbing that the authorities can still press for prosecution when the alleged victims have come out and said there is no crime to prosecute?
Doesn't that stink of a set-up to you?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It wouldn't be the 1st time a prosecutor acted like a dog with 2 dicks.

I had to defend a mate against sexual assault in crown court despite any evidence, a witness and the withdrawal of the victim.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's worse than that, Mat. Back in 2010, when the original charge was made, the chief prosecutor actually withdrew the arrest warrant, because SHE didn't think his actions constituted rape. And, like you say, both of his alleged victims both confirm that the sex was completely consensual.

He's also also agreed to be questioned about the alleged crime, but not on Swedish soil, and the Swedish authorities have strangely turned him down.

In reality, though, losCHUNK is a pseudointellectual twat who will fill 50 pages with his bland writing rather than admit he knew fuckall about this topic until he did his usual Google-as-you-go responses.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
It wouldn't be the 1st time a prosecutor acted like a dog with 2 dicks.

I had to defend a mate against sexual assault in crown court despite any evidence, a witness and the withdrawal of the victim.

You didn't answer either of Mat's questions. Why don't you try engaging in the actual debate that YOU created, rather than use all your resources to avoid admitting that you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I stuck to one point and everyone else is sidetracking with speculation.

Sorry your butthurt cos you couldn't keep up with austerity statistics and relied on personal experience :up:

syp0s wrote:

You didn't answer either of Mat's questions. Why don't you try engaging in the actual debate that YOU created, rather than use all your resources to avoid admitting that you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about.

I stuck to one point and everyone else is sidetracking with speculation.

I gave a speculative answer, she's a prosecutor acting like a dog with 2 dicks. Even Assanges lawyer admitted he pushed the boundaries of what is considered legal.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I literally have no idea what you're talking about, everything about you is utterly forgettable and insufferably boring. The angst you generate in people is on account of you being wholly uninteresting and infuriatingly vague and long-winded. One could argue with you for ten pages and have absolutely no idea about your stance actually was beyond it being "against the other guy's".

And again, you still haven't answered either of Mat's questions.

I don't know what a dog with two dicks does, because metaphor is usually employed when a simple answer is impossible.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Illustrative graph of my will to live in the moments before and during an encounter with a post of losCHUNK's..

Someone tell me I'm not spot on.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well you seem to know me pretty well despite being a forgettable character

It's not my fault you don't understand metaphors either or how they're used. A dog with 2 dicks will fuck anything that moves.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 01:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Please refer to the above image for the change in my emotional state as I read that.

It's like if I could read Ritalin.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 02:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well if you're looking for a boner we're gonna need skype

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 02:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 02:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 09:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OK, thread's just been murdered.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 08-10-2015 09:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You must be new around here.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-11-2015 04:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kind of feel like I did everyone a favour here.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-11-2015 09:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Even Assanges lawyer admitted he pushed the boundaries of what is considered legal.

Assange's lawyer: "he pushed the boundaries of what is considered legal"
the two female non-victims: "neither of us was raped by Assange"

but yeah, "they're not lawyers" - how can they possibly know if they've been raped or not? :dts:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-11-2015 03:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's funny because both were appealing the decision to drop one of the charges after the initial investigation and got it re instated through their lawyer. If they took issue with this and their Lawyer (Not NY the prosecutor), why is he still retained by one of them and wasn't sacked by the other until yrs after the 1st claim ? (havn't looked in a while so for all I know he's been sacked by both of them now).

Atleast one of them has been pretty vocal n all and still claims to have been attacked, and I believe both their Lawyers are still asking for the prosecution of Assange to go ahead.

Could she of meant she wasn't raped but molested ? (idk havn't seen the tweet) but their actions don't seem to match what you're suggesting.

Not that I wanted to get into this convo because as I said it's all speculative at best and we're not privvy to any of the info.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-11-2015 06:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Could she of

:dts:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-12-2015 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK doesn't want to get involved in this conversation, as it's all speculation at this point, so he's going to stop at 5000 words, as there's really not much to talk about.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-12-2015 06:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Told you, I was sticking to one point because everything else is speculation.

People wanted to discuss the speculation so I did.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-12-2015 11:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, you really live in your own private little reality don't you?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-12-2015 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My 1st reply on this page tells you the point I'm sticking to, as through all the 1st page which underlines anything else.

You said yourself that you're speculating, so we've discussed that. Problem ?.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-12-2015 12:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You are the embodiment of the colour grey. Get rid of that red font, because it should be grey. The greyest grey you can imagine. Turn ever other colour in the visible spectrum into a shade of grey, and then from that selection, pick grey. That should be your font colour.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-12-2015 12:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Christ, you moan like a whore.

Very fitting since you can't get off my willy.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-15-2015 11:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, some of the charges have expired. One more expires this Tuesday, then the outstanding charge has a further five years before it expires. Prosecutor Ny has proven herself grossly incompetent. Britain continues to bitch at Ecuador for providing asylum, while Assange's attorney complains that his time in asylum already exceeds any jail time he may have had if he had been tried and prosecuted under Swedish law. And still no one with half a brain is yet convinced that the second Assange walks out of there he won't be hand-cuffed and flown directly to the US to face torture and/or indefinite detainment :olo:

Do these chumps not remember the downing of the Bolivian President's plane on false suspicions that Snowden was aboard? (he was rightfully fucking irate.) Tell me what about either of these scenarios does not scream supremely corrupt American hegemony. The fact that some people have this idea that there is anything resembling a legitimate course of justice being played out with Assange is fucking laughable.

Again I say -- USA runs the show, everyone else is more or less a puppet, and if you get caught up in that infernal machine, good fucking luck to you.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-15-2015 12:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yep that pretty much sums it up

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-15-2015 10:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And now another torrent of assorted red letters describing the truths of some alternate reality that seems very real to one select individual.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.