Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 10:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I said that :mad:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 10:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: so you did.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 11:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ignorance is bliss yo

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 12:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
plained wrote:
i have an opinion that all opinions are equal

they're not. some are thoughtful and intelligent, while others are ill-conceived, ignorant, or just plain stupid. this is the simple fact you refuse to recognise

ey let me speak ur languge

ur dumb ur opinion is dumb and is somebody else s u smell!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i don't think it's a good idea for you to draw attention to the concept of "speaking language", given your inability to string a coherent sentence together

unless your jim-jams have been severely rumbled, of course - at which point your affected lobotomy temporarily wears off

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok guys i get it you never say whats really on yer minds, i have to conclude ur shills for the other candidate.

a horrible shame trying to convince others.

so u want to war on brown peeps i get it.

racist
bigot
fascist

but u all keep it secret uh huh.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
ok guys i get it you never say whats really on yer minds,i have to conclude ur shills for the other candidate.

a horrible shame trying to convince others.

so u want to war on brown peeps i get it.

racist
bigot
fascist

but u all keep it secret uh huh.

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Thing is, Hillary is just as bad if not worse than Donald in many ways. America has almost hit bottom which means soon (4-10 years?) it will rise again to something not so absolutely horrible. :)

Right?

^ (page 27 of this thread)
:alert:

Seriously plained? The only conclusion to be reached for not supporting Trump is that one is a shill for Hillary? You're just mad because people point out the inequality of your opinions on the regular here. Also, if anyone here is afraid to speak their mind, it's ___ (you).

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea i get it ur covert shillin

u endorse the supercriminal stuff and covert bigotracistfascist

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you really are quite a special little monkey aren't you?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yup u only rage against one side.

U Pro war :puke:

Check the proof racisimbigitfascis0

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
Yup u only rage against one side.

U Pro war :puke:

Check the proof racisimbigitfascis0

I have been consistently anti-war in my postings the 16-17 years that I have been posting here. Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary.

Considering I 'raged' against Hillary in that post above, I feel you've been refuted when you say I'm only against one side. Maybe you should actually pay attention to what I post and not rely on your butthurt 'impressions' which tend not to reflect the reality of the situation.

Opinions backed by evidence > wild accusations based on emotion :up:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i am from the racistist town in canada so i know about covert racism.

u made 10's and 10's of anti chump campain posts.

no anti hil posts.

that says it all

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
no anti hil posts.

that says it all

except for the anti-hillary post i made... :dork:

tell ya what plained, you make a hillary thread and I'll post about hillary in there. You'll love it because i despise her about as much as I do Donald Trump.

This is really a binary thing for you? If I don't support one (Trump) I must support the other (Hillary)?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea people can see u know 10's and 10's of post vs a tiny footnote yea uh huh covert is the most insidious of racismbigotfascisms

if u think peop believe obvios misleadationing u been smokinn to much catshit

http://www.medicaldaily.com/toxoplasma- ... ess-337030

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
plained wrote:

This is really a binary thing for you? If I don't support one (Trump) I must support the other (Hillary)?

????

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the worst part is after everything goes thru thanks to ur campaining for pro war u wont take any responsibillity for any of the deaths caused. the minds that you changed from the people that trusted and respected u, .

it will be of no matter or consequense to you, objected achieved

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
the worst part is after everything goes thru thanks to ur campaining for pro war u wont take any responsibillity for any of the deaths caused. the minds that you changed from the people that trusted and respected u, .

By campaigning, you mean my posts in this thread? :olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

You know what plained, I actually really like the sentiment you express in this post. It's wrong to direct it at me but I agree that people who are okay with Hillary are okay with war. American foreign policy tends to be the same whether a Republican or Democrat congress and/or President are in power. It's a policy of war. This is part of the reason that I'd never vote for the Democrats or the Republicans.

So let me be clear. I agree with plained that a vote for either Trump or Hillary is a vote for war and no one should do it. Oh wait, plained might think that Trump wouldn't continue or start wars. I think he's dead wrong about that.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 04:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol jewbingus got so upset he deleted my post.... Good times... :olo: ...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 08:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

lol scared is so gotten to he thinks I can delete his posts... :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 10:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

i did it, you were warned last week to stop it..

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 10:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BAHAHAHA icon owned. :olo:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 10:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 12:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
ok guys i get it you never say whats really on yer minds, i have to conclude ur shills for the other candidate.

you need to be able to read what's on the lines before you can read between them, champ

the idea that anyone here would endorse Shillary is hilarious, given how much of the Bern has been felt. you need to climb out of your little sandpit and pay more attention to what the grownups are talking about :idea:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 05:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yup

s.o.p. for a shill

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 10:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We've all been referring to that film's foresight for years, it's only fitting that they join the election cycle in earnest.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 05:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
We've all been referring to that film's foresight for years, it's only fitting that they join the election cycle in earnest.

That time when the truth made you...

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 06-19-2016 01:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

For a marketing genius, he sure doesn't get ad buying.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-19-2016 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's not a marketing genius... He's never been a billionaire either...

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 06-20-2016 12:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's convinced his free media ride caused by saying absurd and extremely polarising things will continue well into the general elections, which seems a bad bet - there's now open talk of getting rid of him amongst repubs and the media are giving him an increasingly hard time. Also the traditional GOP money lenders simply don't like him as a candidate and are keeping their wallets in their pocket, and he's not going to actually spend his own money.

Because Trump is never wrong he refuses to budge an inch on any of this horrible shit he's been slinging around and actually often doubles down instead - if he's the candidate the GOP will be crushed and the most important up and coming demographic will likely be lost to the GOP for decades to come.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 06-20-2016 07:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Watch trump come out after only to reveal he is a democrat, and basically used the Republican parties own idiotic principles and voterbase to destroy it from within. But unfortunately he is not that smart.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-20-2016 07:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-20-2016 09:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tsakali wrote:
Watch trump come out after only to reveal he is a democrat, and basically used the Republican parties own idiotic principles and voterbase to destroy it from within. But unfortunately he is not that smart.

he already told Oprah pretty much this back in the 90s

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.