Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-21-2016 01:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Trump and Clinton are both giving speeches at a charity dinner tonight. They're meant to roast one another lightheartedly. Trump just finished and he pretty much imploded. He was practically booed off the stage. He knows this is over. :olo:

his 'pardon me' joke was on point, though.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-21-2016 10:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love the guy behind Trump on the right. His reactions are priceless. :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-21-2016 11:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Boobs

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-21-2016 11:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

when did Mr T start vlogging? :|

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-21-2016 01:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fat cardinal on Shillary's left :dts:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-21-2016 05:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-23-2016 03:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 03:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually a good little talk

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 07:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

crazy!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 09:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:

agreed

Mark Blyth made a similar point in his talk about Global Trumpism

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 04:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Don Carlos wrote:

agreed

Mark Blyth made a similar point in his talk about Global Trumpism

except trump isnt going to win

p.s. i really like Blyth, hadn't heard of him until you posted that video. now ive watched a bunch of his lectures, cheers.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 05:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

lol :dts:

can i take this post to mean that you're sure he will?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 06:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis doesn't believe in statistics... Lol morons...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 06:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not sure what scared posted but was it about how his hero Alex Jones turned out to be a shill for Trump this year? HAHAHAHAHA!

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 07:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did the jew put me on ignore?... Talk about total and complete ownage.... Crushed.... :olo: ...

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 08:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 11:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

no, he isn't, but then Trump only gets one shot. Syriza, Podemos, Front National, AfD, Jobbik, Jeremy Corbyn, Sweden Democrats, Five Star Movement, Austrian Freedom Party, Geert Wilders etc all get as many go's at power as they need. Brexit only needed one shot

Trump doesn't need to win

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 11:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Not sure what scared posted but was it about how his hero Alex Jones turned out to be a shill for Trump this year? HAHAHAHAHA!

actually, he was agreeing with you about Drumpf's chances at the Weisshaus :|

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 11:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

Really? You might be in an echo chambery information bubble there, mate - he's done. Finished. It's over, and what's more; it's going to be a landslide victory for Hillary. Look at the early voting results in Florida and the trends over the years and what that might mean. Hell, look at any sort of serious statistics - there's red states that are totally in play, etc.

Or simply consider this little fact; he's lost women. You know, those mysterious creatures that make up about 50% of voters.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-25-2016 11:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Memphis wrote:

Really? You might be in an echo chambery information bubble there, mate - he's done. Finished. It's over, and what's more; it's going to be a landslide victory for Hillary. Look at the early voting results in Florida and the trends over the years and what that might mean. Hell, look at any sort of serious statistics - there's red states that are totally in play, etc.

Or simply consider this little fact; he's lost women. You know, those mysterious creatures that make up about 50% of voters.

He will get them back by Grabbing them right by the pussy

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 12:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ive read at least ten different interpretations/predictions based on the florida numbers that can suite either narative of trump wining/losing... The clinton campaign is literaly redacting all the presidental race coverage of the big media, and the polls are all rigged by oversampling certain demographics.. you can read this in the emails of her campaign people, how they remind themselves that all polls are off by 5 points in hillarys favor.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 12:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not of the opinion that pollsters are all a bunch of partisan hacks or that the majority of them is somehow 'rigged' - it's a vague art for sure and there's polls out there that are just unscientific as hell, but surely most of the pollsters want to be right with their predictions in the end, not wrong. But yeah, polling is hard, and everyone has their own system. Mistakes get made.

As for Florida, from what i understand traditionally GOP voters have a big bump during the first two weeks of early voting, the dems tend to catch up after that. That classic early GOP bump hasn't happened this time at all, which would point to a tremendous dem win. This is a crazy election cycle though, so who knows what might happen.

In other news: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/t ... ing-230315

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 12:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 01:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, great.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 01:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
..surely most of the pollsters want to be right with their predictions in the end, not wrong.

replace pollsters with media and tell me you dont agree that would be just whishful thinking

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 01:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I could also replace it with the word 'pelicans', but the purpose escapes me. Pollsters are in the long term prediction business, media is in the reporting factoids business.

...seem to be missing your point here?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 03:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

in this town most everybody says trump win :shrug:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 03:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dubz wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/zv174

Wikileaks could release evidence that HRC gave Satan a rimjob while fucking a corpse in the ass with a strapon and it wouldn't make any difference at this point

TRUMP = STUMPED

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 04:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I started this thread long before it was even clear that Trump would be the republican nominee. I thought he had a chance but it's now very clear that he is going to lose. We'll all get to see for sure in 2 weeks I guess.

Ryoki summed it up pretty well. Not sure how people here (or anywhere) figure he'll win when he's clearly not going to get much of the woman (or black or latino) vote.

As for Hillary, I find her to be a vile, corrupt, warmongering, liar. I wouldn't vote for either of those two in a million years. Too bad Americunts think they have no other options.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 06:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol foreigners... :olo: ...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 06:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is Memphis going to attempt suicide when Trump loses or just harass a few extra women on the internet to ease the pain?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I too think Billary is a dead cert for a win however from what ive seen in the political landscape in Europe it really wouldn't surprise me to see Trump get close. Brexit is obviously the stand out but if Trump couldve made himself even slightly reputable by educating himself on some policies and sound like he knows what hes talking about he'd be in for a decent chance. People have had enough of experts, apparently.

As for polls, they meant fuck all in the UK general election.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 07:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well that's the thing. When they do these polls, they're asking these people over the phone, while they're sitting at home. On Election Day, you actually have to get up off your ass and go to the booth. And the fact is, Republicans historically are the ones that get out and actually vote when it matters and the left usually has less of a turnout. So the polls you're seeing now really may not represent the results on November 8th. And the margin of error is still small enough to make it a very tight race. It's scary.

Again, I hate both Trump and Clinton...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 07:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Lol foreigners... :olo: ...

lol, nice icon, pooron...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-26-2016 07:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
As for Hillary, I find her to be a vile, corrupt, warmongering, liar. I wouldn't vote for either of those two in a million years. Too bad Americunts think they have no other options.

this

it's been an 18 month long shitshow of truly epic proportions that will go down in legend but not in a good way

also, i read the other day that China is looking at this thinking: if this is what democracy looks like, then fuck that noise

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.