Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 08:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, everything was great before the US media existed. Damn them for chipping away at our conservative family values and creating a sense of entitlement to the have nots.

Good thing Dotard of Truth tweets Fox News daily and now Britain First.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 08:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 12:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Certainly nothing worth everyone lying to the FBI and screaming FAKE NEWS for the last year, right?

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or the recent influx of tweets from his account, possibly attempting to draw attention away.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 02:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Basically

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

Dec 22: A senior member of the Presidential transition team tells Flynn to contact foreign governments incl. Russia to learn where each government stands on a UN Security Council resolution re: Israeli settlements. On that day Flynn talks to the Russian ambassador requesting Russia delay or vote against the resolution

Dec 23: The Russian ambassador speaks with Flynn again to say Russia will vote against the resolution

Dec 28: Obama signs executive order concerning sanctions on Russia related to election interference. That same day the Russian ambassador contacted Flynn

Dec 29: Flynn calls a senior presidential transition team official, who was with other senior members of the president's transition team at Mar-a-Lago to discuss what to communicate to the Russian ambassador about the sanctions. On that call, Flynn and the official discussed the sanctions, including the impact of the sanctions on the administration's "foreign policy goals". Immediately after Flynn contacted the Russian ambassador asking them not to escalate the situation... per pool reports from the time officials at Mar-a-Lago on that date included Miller, Conway, McFarland, Bannon, Preibus, Trump.

Dec 30: Putin releases a statement saying he won't retaliate. Trump thanks Putin via Twitter for not escalating the situation on the same day.

Dec 31: The ambassador calls Flynn to say Russia won't retaliate. Flynn informs the transition team.

MSNBC saying Kushner was the senior official.

This is only what we know Flynn has plead guilty to n all, we expect that a lot more has been said and Mueller must have Flynn incriminating people above him to get this deal (VP or el Presidente). You'd expect with his testimony and plea deal that Mueller now has enough ammo to gun down the top guns, maybe even Mango King himself.

I bet he's shitting masonry :D

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status ... 2996813824

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
'as a candidate'. in december?
is it 'election interference' if he's the president elect?

dramacoin booming this weekend tho ey :!:

Am pretty sure that's their own reporting and not what's in the plea.

There's also the point that Flynn would've been (or would likely be) co operating when Kushner was interviewed with loaded questions, meaning their next meeting is gonna be a wild ride :)

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 03:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael- ... up-2017-12
Quote:
As Michael Flynn, the former White House national security adviser, left a federal courthouse in Washington, DC, on Friday after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians last year, he was greeted with a familiar chant from protestors and hecklers who had gathered outside alongside reporters.

"Lock him up!" they yelled, turning the tables on Flynn, who last year led crowds at the Republican National Convention in the same chant against Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

I fucking love this shit.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-02-2017 12:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
*pic*

best one :olo:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 12-02-2017 04:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-02-2017 04:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He just keeps putting his foot in his mouth.
https://www.vox.com/2017/12/2/16727988/ ... bstruction

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-02-2017 05:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
'as a candidate'. in december?

nice catch. was supposed to be pres elect. B.Ross suspended, correction issued.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-02-2017 08:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

You read this yet?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/r ... mails.html

It all sound like it started out of spite and distrust for the Obama admin and it snowballed from there because they're dumb. Makes you wonder if this would've been over by now if Dotard hadn't fired Comey.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 12-02-2017 09:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

You read this yet?

It all sound like it started out of spite and distrust for the Obama admin and it snowballed from there because they're dumb. Makes you wonder if this would've been over by now if Dotard hadn't fired Comey.

Had to get Comey out for the point of "lock her up"

At the end of the day it was expected and normal of Flynn's position to visit Russia

time well spent :down:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-03-2017 08:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

You read this yet?

I seen some noise about the emails and that Trump was aware, potentially leading to an obstruction of justice case when he fired Flynn. No reporting though and nothing about 'them' thinking it was an intentional Obama move to discredit Trump like some conspiracy. I know the FBI were sniffing around during his campaign atleast, but it'd be quite humorous if Trumps narcissism and reaction to damage control dumped him in it :smirk:

Didn't Nixon leave office due to something similiar, trying to damage control watergate and making it worse ?.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-03-2017 07:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah.

Can't hardly breathe from all this smoke though. Doesn't make any sense why Flynn, Session, Manafot, Kush..etc would lie and risk a felony offense unless there is some serious shit worth hiding.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 05:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/12/4/167 ... estigation
Quote:
Manafort is under house arrest in part because of his work for Ukraine and is still under investigation in Mueller’s probe into whether the Drumpf campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

And what does he decide to do? He continues to chat with a Russian with Kremlin connections — perhaps his longtime colleague Konstantin Kilimnik. Manafort reportedly worked with him during the election to make friends with a Russian oligarch who has ties to Putin.

On top of that, Manafort attempts to write an op-ed about his work in Ukraine — which is literally the thing that got him into trouble with the government.

Meanwhile Drumpf is admitting to obstruction of justice with a tweet over the weekend. Wow, these guys are fucking dumb.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 08:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I seen about that tweet

They're trying to say Trumps lawyer wrote it instead (iirc that's an old q3w excuse ?)

Which apparently means

A:Trump lied and has incriminated himself or
B: His lawyer knowingly lied about his client and should be disbarred.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 12-04-2017 10:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol jk that was my friend

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-05-2017 04:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 12-05-2017 06:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Now Trump's personal banking information has been provided to the Mueller investigation..

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/05/donald-trump-bank-records-handed-over-robert-mueller

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-05-2017 08:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So I was reading this the other day -

Quote:
Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.

The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements. The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president’s Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing, experts and officials told Newsweek.

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-d ... most_read5

Then I see this today -

Quote:
US President Donald Trump will unilaterally recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital, senior administration officials say...

...Since 1967, Israel has built a dozen settlements, home to about 200,000 Jews, in East Jerusalem. These are considered illegal under international law, though Israel disputes this.

If the US recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, it would reinforce Israel's position that settlements in the east are valid Israeli communities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42246564

I swear any republican supporting Trump needs to be fucking shot when all this is over.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 12-05-2017 10:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
So I was reading this the other day -

Quote:
Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.

The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements. The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president’s Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing, experts and officials told Newsweek.

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-d ... most_read5

Then I see this today -

Quote:
US President Donald Trump will unilaterally recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital, senior administration officials say...

...Since 1967, Israel has built a dozen settlements, home to about 200,000 Jews, in East Jerusalem. These are considered illegal under international law, though Israel disputes this.

If the US recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, it would reinforce Israel's position that settlements in the east are valid Israeli communities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42246564

I swear any republican supporting Trump needs to be fucking shot when all this is over.

The drama queen shouldn't need to read beyond this from that bbc article:
" The issue goes to the heart of Israel's conflict with the Palestinians, who are backed by the rest of the Arab and wider Islamic world. "

Are the Brits jealous?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-05-2017 10:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Story of the day...

The Trump administration is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal — to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with a global, private spy network that would circumvent official U.S. intelligence agencies, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals.

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04/tru ... e-enemies/

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-05-2017 10:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's seeming very Nixonian in the White House lately...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-05-2017 11:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TLMUFDVR wrote:

The drama queen shouldn't need to read beyond this from that bbc article:
" The issue goes to the heart of Israel's conflict with the Palestinians, who are backed by the rest of the Arab and wider Islamic world. "

Are the Brits jealous?

Of an openly corrupt government ?, we already have one.

shaft wrote:
Story of the day...

The Trump administration is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal — to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with a global, private spy network that would circumvent official U.S. intelligence agencies, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals.

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04/tru ... e-enemies/

Tis pretty mental

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-06-2017 08:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
North... was the “ideological leader” brought in to lend credibility...

uh, what? Ollie "I've seen too many movies" North, lending credibility? who's next - Henry Kissinger?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-06-2017 06:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

larf

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-06-2017 07:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They are so desperate...

Meanwhile Drumpf is causing days of rage in the Middle East.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-13-2017 11:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Out of pure curiosity, can someone point me in the direction of some comedians that are the conservative/Republican equivalents of people like Trevor Noah/Jon Stewart or John Oliver, who discuss the news in a humorous way but from a conservative point of view? I understand the people I mentioned earlier are considered to be mostly progressive/leftist, even though I feel they'll kick Democrats just as hard as Republicans.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 12-14-2017 12:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

General MO seems to be: Dems use comedians, Rep uses angry rants on a flag backdrop.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-14-2017 02:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's the impression I get as well but I'm genuinely wondering if that's my own leftist bias or just the plain simple truth. And if it's the unbiased truth, then is it my own bias to think that conservatives/republicans severely lack the skill to put things in perspective or is that just fact as well? And if that is the truth, then aren't conservatives poor candidates for positions of any political power?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-14-2017 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Omarosa got fired and had to be dragged from the White House kicking and screaming. :olo:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... ouse-drama

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 12-14-2017 01:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The only show that comes to mind would be The Opposition with Jordan Klepper, the former Daily Show contributor. It kinda feels like a new take on the Colbert Report. Soo, it's satire. His coverage on Puerto Rico was pretty decent.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-14-2017 01:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bill Burr has a podcast. Never listened to it, just clips here and there. I think he was a Trump guy.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-14-2017 03:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah, like every joke should be accompanied by the sound of a beer can being opened

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.