Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 05:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There's no left in America you fat moron

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 08:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Eraser wrote:
You're assuming there's still a democracy left after four more years of Trump.

Obama did his thing and we're still here. We'll be here after Trump. The left would have you believe Trump is the end of the world. That's just a politically biased, false sense of urgency being propagated to garner votes. If you believe it, you're a dupe.

So I'm just curious what you think about rigged election results? Say he loses and refuses to leave office, are you going to support that? Say he invalidates election results because of fraud, you think that's legitimate? I'm just curious what your stance is on this subject.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fun fact: Trumpy Bear, one of Trumps fund raising tools: https://gettrumpybear.com/
is in fact made in China. Remember all his railing about how bad China is? Here he is the hypocrite again,(LOL), want proof? Certainly: And above all: Is Trumpy Bear Made in America, or is he just wrapping himself in the red, white and blue?

We weren't alone. The Washington Post conducted its own investigation into this very topic in 2018 and found that “Trumpy Bear, is, in fact, a native of China.”
Here is a link to the Website, you will have to register to read the article though:( which I didn't do: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ont-go-up/
There is the link for your reading pleasure.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 08:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry failed to provide the Link where I found all this stuff to begin with, you will find the statement I cut and pasted above about the Washington post article at the bottom of the page and here is that link:
https://www.americanmanufacturing.org/b ... de-in-usa/

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 08:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
So I'm just curious what you think about rigged election results? Say he loses and refuses to leave office, are you going to support that? Say he invalidates election results because of fraud, you think that's legitimate? I'm just curious what your stance is on this subject.

If Trump loses he should leave. Plain and simple. But what if I asked you the same thing about Biden? Do you actually think the Democrats are above contesting the results? You'd have to be pretty stupid to believe that. If Biden loses you can bet RAW and every other Liberal wacko will be turning cartwheels screaming about Russia or some other conspiracy. They won't accept this election just like they haven't accepted the last.

I think this election is already so contentious that either side is highly likely to contest the result if it isn't a landslide. Especially when their is such a push for mail-in voting. One side could claim that there is a delay in counting or missing ballots due to postal issues. The other side could claim voter fraud, disqualified ballots, lost/discarded ballots, etc. It's really a perfect setup to make an excuse for losing and you can bet either side will use it if needed.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 09:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FACTS: Biden said he'd honor the election results. Trump has yet to commit to that same idea despite being asked repeatedly.

Trump and his cronies have ruined USPS, created chaos surrounding mail-in ballots and their integrity (another false claim of fraud by them), and is issuing special "electors" for states like ours where mail-in ballot delays will not be counted if he gets his way.

Biden is doing none of this but if I believe what you're saying which is that the guy ACTIVELY trying to disrupt the fair election process is at risk from the guy not acting in bad-faith (in regards to the elections)?

Secondly, i've been an independent my entire life and right-leaning based on family history up until last year. Save your weak insults for something true like your lack of hairline :olo:

What a Trumptard.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 10:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
If Trump loses he should leave. Plain and simple. But what if I asked you the same thing about Biden? Do you actually think the Democrats are above contesting the results? You'd have to be pretty stupid to believe that. If Biden loses you can bet RAW and every other Liberal wacko will be turning cartwheels screaming about Russia or some other conspiracy. They won't accept this election just like they haven't accepted the last.

I think this election is already so contentious that either side is highly likely to contest the result if it isn't a landslide. Especially when their is such a push for mail-in voting. One side could claim that there is a delay in counting or missing ballots due to postal issues. The other side could claim voter fraud, disqualified ballots, lost/discarded ballots, etc. It's really a perfect setup to make an excuse for losing and you can bet either side will use it if needed.

Ok so the difference between Biden and Trump is that Trump is in control of all that and is actively pushing those narratives. He's the one calling for stopping mail in ballots. He's the one that put one of his cronies in charge of USPS and removed sorting machines to ensure mail slows to a crawl. He's the one saying he won't accept election results if he doesn't win. Biden is doing none of that and I challenge you to show different if you think so. The white house is publicly talking about invalidating election results and instead assigning DOJ appointed people to choose the election winner in key states. Keep in mind you have attorney general Barr running defense for him the entire time. The same attorney general who's father gave Jeffrey fucking Epstein a job as a fucking teacher! Have you ever watched Barr get interviewed by congress over his pretty sketchy practices? My 10 year old lies better than he does.

On the other side of the coin you have Biden doing none of that. Might he claim the elections were tampered with or rigged? Yeah, why wouldn't he? You have the CIA and the FBI actively saying Russia is attempting to tamper with the elections. They know they actively tampered with the 2016 election with the goal of getting Trump elected, these aren't theories there was an entire investigation about that very thing and they found evidence. People went to jail for it and the whole time Trump and co tampered with evidence and actively lied about it. None of what I'm saying is rumors, this is all out in the public. Where is the evidence that Biden is attempting to fraudulently impact the elections? Can you trace russian money and tie it to Biden cause I can do that with Trump. It's pretty well documented that the NRA accepted russian money and transferred it to Trump among other middlemen. You have cambridge analytica scandal. Julian Assange was even offered a fucking pardon in exchange to cover up the Russian connection. Like how much more do you need? Meanwhile you look at Biden, and don't get me wrong, I'm by no means saying he's mr goody two shoes and has no scandalous connections but the fact is, right now, there's nothing out there on this level. You cannot in good conscious state Biden is asking foreign powers for assistance in getting elected. You cannot state Biden is actively attempting to sabotage the elections. You can't state Biden has stated he won't accept election results unless he wins. You can state all of those things are true for Trump though, all of those things are things he's done and is currently doing.

Your country is moving towards a fascist state and you're part of the problem.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 11:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*waits for the Jimmy Dore video*

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 11:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
FACTS: Biden said he'd honor the election results. Trump has yet to commit to that same idea despite being asked repeatedly.

Trump and his cronies have ruined USPS, created chaos surrounding mail-in ballots and their integrity (another false claim of fraud by them), and is issuing special "electors" for states like ours where mail-in ballot delays will not be counted if he gets his way.

Biden is doing none of this but if I believe what you're saying which is that the guy ACTIVELY trying to disrupt the fair election process is at risk from the guy not acting in bad-faith (in regards to the elections)?

Secondly, i've been an independent my entire life and right-leaning based on family history up until last year. Save your weak insults for something true like your lack of hairline :olo:

What a Trumptard.

FACT: Biden has been called out on multiple occasions for lying about everything from personal achievements to policy. But THIS TIME he is telling the truth. :olo:

Trump hasn't served a complete term and now he's responsible for the decades of mismanagement and financial losses of the USPS. The current post master was appointed (by board of governors) in June of this year. Are you trying to say this guy is responsible for toppling the USPS in 3 months? :olo:

The funny thing is, you can't even see your hypocritical bias.

GGs Libnerd.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

Ok so the difference between Biden and Trump is that Trump is in control of all that and is actively pushing those narratives. He's the one calling for stopping mail in ballots. He's the one that put one of his cronies in charge of USPS and removed sorting machines to ensure mail slows to a crawl. He's the one saying he won't accept election results if he doesn't win. Biden is doing none of that and I challenge you to show different if you think so. The white house is publicly talking about invalidating election results and instead assigning DOJ appointed people to choose the election winner in key states. Keep in mind you have attorney general Barr running defense for him the entire time. The same attorney general who's father gave Jeffrey fucking Epstein a job as a fucking teacher! Have you ever watched Barr get interviewed by congress over his pretty sketchy practices? My 10 year old lies better than he does.

On the other side of the coin you have Biden doing none of that. Might he claim the elections were tampered with or rigged? Yeah, why wouldn't he? You have the CIA and the FBI actively saying Russia is attempting to tamper with the elections. They know they actively tampered with the 2016 election with the goal of getting Trump elected, these aren't theories there was an entire investigation about that very thing and they found evidence. People went to jail for it and the whole time Trump and co tampered with evidence and actively lied about it. None of what I'm saying is rumors, this is all out in the public. Where is the evidence that Biden is attempting to fraudulently impact the elections? Can you trace russian money and tie it to Biden cause I can do that with Trump. It's pretty well documented that the NRA accepted russian money and transferred it to Trump among other middlemen. You have cambridge analytica scandal. Julian Assange was even offered a fucking pardon in exchange to cover up the Russian connection. Like how much more do you need? Meanwhile you look at Biden, and don't get me wrong, I'm by no means saying he's mr goody two shoes and has no scandalous connections but the fact is, right now, there's nothing out there on this level. You cannot in good conscious state Biden is asking foreign powers for assistance in getting elected. You cannot state Biden is actively attempting to sabotage the elections. You can't state Biden has stated he won't accept election results unless he wins. You can state all of those things are true for Trump though, all of those things are things he's done and is currently doing.

Your country is moving towards a fascist state and you're part of the problem.

If the righteous Democrats think the Trump administration is actively working to sabotage the postal service, why would they be pushing for mass mail-in voting? And please spare me the Covid BS, because even Fauci says it's safe to vote at the poles.

I particularly like how the term fascist is thrown around these days. It's like people don't even understand the meaning, it's just cool to say. :tard:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol obviously Gramps doesn't know about the history and evolution of fascism or he wouldn't have typed that last ignorant paragraph... :olo: ...

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps is just ignorant and he's going to die on his white-supremacist Trump hill.

Good luck with that Gramps. You've made everyone dumber for having read your incoherent drivel.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 12:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Lol obviously Gramps doesn't know about the history and evolution of fascism or he wouldn't have typed that last ignorant paragraph... :olo: ...

The 4 year evolution? :rolleyes:

It's a sentence not a paragraph stupid. :tard:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 12:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
Gramps is just ignorant and he's going to die on his white-supremacist Trump hill.

Good luck with that Gramps. You've made everyone dumber for having read your incoherent drivel.

Impossible. You couldn't possibly get any dumber.

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 09-25-2020 12:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 12:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Impossible. You couldn't possible get any dumber.

:olo:

reboot
reboot
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 12:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I took a look at the pres twitter page today to see what garbage he spews. It’s seems the “credible” sources gramps gets all his info and regurgitates here is from

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
and dumble dore. Figures.

You should see “our” pres re-tweeting numerous tweets from the NRA, and one re-tweet from the BBC Breaking News, “ Kim Jong-un has apologised for killing of South Korean official, South says, in highly unusual move for North Korea”. :dork:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't even use twitter, so...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

raw wrote:
Spelling/Typo flame from the 90's. I don't know if I'll ever recover from that blow. :olo:

I'm sure RAW will be along shortly to criticize your criticism. Not. Hypocrites don't do that. :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 03:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wasn't just posting because of the typo, I was posting because of the irony, Mr. Herd Mentality. :olo:

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 03:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think he is figured that out yet so don't tease him :D

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-25-2020 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
The 4 year evolution? :rolleyes:

More like 120 years.. But of course u dumb so go on thinking 4 years... Whatever the fuck that means... :olo: ...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-26-2020 01:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-26-2020 05:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:

If the righteous Democrats think the Trump administration is actively working to sabotage the postal service, why would they be pushing for mass mail-in voting? And please spare me the Covid BS, because even Fauci says it's safe to vote at the poles.

I particularly like how the term fascist is thrown around these days. It's like people don't even understand the meaning, it's just cool to say. :tard:

Honestly bro.... Do you not see how stupid what you wrote is? You're living in a country that has 200k+ dead from covid. Any sane person would prefer voting by mail. Exactly what is the rational of sabotaging the mail system right now? What purpose could that possibly serve? You should lookup the definition of the word fascism, it is after all the system you seem to be backing, it would serve you well to know how it will impact you.

You're honestly like a petulant child screaming that he'll continue eating glue despite everyone elses advice. You're literally brainwashed, how conscious are you of your own existence? I'm not even mad at you, how could I be? You're obviously a pawn in all this, it's a really sad thing to watch a nation crumble. It's one thing to watch a nation fall, it is entirely different to watch the people within it cheering their own demise.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-26-2020 05:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-26-2020 05:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, one of my better shops...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-27-2020 02:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump just went on his 298th golf trip. Hard worker that guy.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-27-2020 04:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
More like 120 years.. But of course u dumb so go on thinking 4 years... Whatever the fuck that means... :olo: ...

The :idea: didn't go off when you typed that. Trump hasn't been in office for 4 years. But somehow 120 years of fascism is his fault and it's all going to stop when he's not in office.

Wow... :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-27-2020 04:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Honestly bro.... Do you not see how stupid what you wrote is? You're living in a country that has 200k+ dead from covid. Any sane person would prefer voting by mail. Exactly what is the rational of sabotaging the mail system right now? What purpose could that possibly serve? You should lookup the definition of the word fascism, it is after all the system you seem to be backing, it would serve you well to know how it will impact you.

You're honestly like a petulant child screaming that he'll continue eating glue despite everyone elses advice. You're literally brainwashed, how conscious are you of your own existence? I'm not even mad at you, how could I be? You're obviously a pawn in all this, it's a really sad thing to watch a nation crumble. It's one thing to watch a nation fall, it is entirely different to watch the people within it cheering their own demise.

Hey bro, I guess you don't have an answer to my question or a reason for your postal conspiracy.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-27-2020 04:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
...The :idea: didn't go off when you typed that. Trump hasn't been in office for 4 years. But somehow 120 years of fascism is his fault and it's all going to stop when he's not in office.

Wow... :olo:

Lol wut?... The stormfront is strong in this one... :olo: ...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-27-2020 08:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The NYT finally got ahold of Drumpf's tax returns, and the first of a series of articles have gone up. Some highlights so far:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... taxes.html
Quote:
Hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

Within the next four years, more than $300 million in loans — obligations for which he is personally responsible — will come due.

Mr. Drumpf reduced his taxable income by treating a family member as a consultant, and then deducting the fee as a cost of doing business. The “consultants” are not identified in the tax records. But evidence of this arrangement was gleaned by comparing the confidential tax records to the financial disclosures Ivanka Drumpf filed when she joined the White House staff in 2017. Ms. Drumpf reported receiving payments from a consulting company she co-owned, totaling $747,622, that exactly matched consulting fees claimed as tax deductions by the Drumpf Organization for hotel projects in Vancouver and Hawaii.

None of this is at all surprising, same as all of the other stories that come out against him. But there are legal ramifications to some of these revelations, and it could possibly help the Dems hold up the appointment of the next Supreme Court justice. Some of this mess could wind up in their laps, after all. A slow trickle of negative business articles over the next month might actually get through to some apathetic or undecided voters. I suspect nothing will really change, though.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 02:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, the IRS don't treat him well.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 02:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

Hey bro, I guess you don't have an answer to my question or a reason for your postal conspiracy.

Because you already know the answer. The GOP is sabotaging the mail system because Democrats suggested using it for mail in voting. None of what I'm about to say is a conspiracy. All of this is verifiable.

Trump replaced the postmaster general with someone that donated large sums to the trump campaign. Immediately after that person ordered sorting machines to be removed from post offices and ordered them destroyed. those sorting machines sort through millions of pieces of mail, there's no reason to remove these other than sabotaging the usps ability to sort mail. I'm not sure what other conclusions you could arrive at here? You've got your president railing against mail in ballots claiming massive fraud despite mail in ballots being a thing since the civil war. Exactly why is it a problem now? Oh that's right, the president wants less people to vote because he thinks that'll give him better chances of winning. Nothing suspicious about that.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 03:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You realize this is like lecturing a tube of toothpaste, right?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 03:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't be so insulting to toothpaste. This is more like used expired paste. Toothpaste still serves a purpose.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 05:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Great article about dumb leader that everyone saw coming. Except Gwamps because braincells.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/09/2 ... e-country/

So New York finally got Trumps tax returns. Turns out, he's a fucking cheat, in way over his head in debt and committed multiple felonies. Huge surprise amirght? Funny how a self claimed billionaire only paid 750$ in taxes for the year. Nothing like voting an honest business man to be president. I hadn't really thought of this before but how stupid do you have to be to vote for this guy?

The US currently has a conman in the most powerful position on earth. The only thing he cares about is staying out of jail at this point, if you can't see that, you are actually mentally retarded and should seek medical attention. You probably qualify for medical assistance.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.