Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 12:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow...this is quickly turning into a disaster...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 01:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Okey now this is a serious question that I've honestly been wondering about for quite some time now.

I consider myself to be a relatively left oriented person with progressive views on various issues. Because of this, I am aware that my media intake is mostly positioned in the left oriented political spectrum as well. So that may cloud my judgement.

Now, people have been getting sick of elitist attitudes of people like Hillary Clinton, saying how they will try to cleverly weasel themselves through all sorts of shady deals, usually in abstract terms that are rather vague and in terms of what people expect that happens in darkened backrooms with criminal looking figures and big stacks of money. People say they don't want another president that's in bed with multi-million dollar corporations because, you know, they might actually make some sort of cleverly formulated law that fucks over the populace in favor of more profit for big companies. You don't want Hillary Clinton as president because she's been doing potentially questionable things with her mail servers and she's trying to hide all sorts of things by, you know, not really telling straight out lies but by beating around the bush and not being completely open and transparent about things. Typical elitist behavior.

So yeah, that's the MO of the Dems. Shady deals. Clever tactics. Trying to hide stuff in the shadow. Enough is enough. We now want something else.

So what do people vote for? Donald Trump. A person that doesn't do all these clever-shady-hidy things. Nope. He just blatantly lies on live television, in the media and on Twitter. And when you say he lied, he'll just call you a liar instead. There's no shady deals, no cleverly set up ruses or anything of the sort. No, all the lying and dirt is just there in plain sight. Coming up with a term like "alternate facts" is just so hilariously off the mark that there is no way this administration can still be taken seriously.

So why, in god's name why, are there still people who support Trump? Is their media intake so extremely biased that they're simply not seeing what's happening here?

So yeah, you can argue that due to my choice of media, I'm not getting the exact nitty gritty about Hillary Clinton's involvement in military interventions in the middle east. Maybe I'm not getting to the core of the dirt surrounding deals she's made with questionable people or nations. But if your choice of media manages to not ridicule the idea of "alternate facts", then who's media choice is more biased?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 02:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You don't know the half of it...I have friends who have totally lost it. They openly admit they don't believe in science or statistics because they are being used to control ppl. YouTube and common sense is their primary source for news...They think golden showers and liking Putin makes Trump even more superior... And on and on...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 03:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Have you seen the theory about how he's got all the tell tale signs of being almost entirely illiterate?

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 03:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 04:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm not sure about this whole 'donald trump is illiterate' meme. i've noticed that he seems to be one of the few people on twitter who posts coherent and complete sentences (even if the semantic content of those sentences is bullshit) - which is saying something since most twitter posts are sub-literate garbage

also, lol @ geoff calling out people for getting their views from youtube then immediately phant posts youtube opinion from the anti-trump side. much irony

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 08:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump said he dictates his tweets...U illiterate moron...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 08:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Btw, is obvious he reads at a 3rd to 4th grade level... Lower than my daughter Lena, who is currently in 1st grade...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 08:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
illiterate

coming from you, that's a compliment... moron....

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 10:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh yea he prolly cant even read ey its just a lie

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 10:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4.0 GPA... Chump

I just watch his speech with Japanese dipshit...3:45 seconds... I'll revise his reading level to about 5th grade... Assuming he didn't practice it all morning long.... If he did... Back down to 4th grade level...

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 07:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Pic
olo

That deserves one of these...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 07:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 07:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wish that was true but I think were stuck with the Putz for at least four years

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 07:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol trust me... It's true and they will use it to get rid of him...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 08:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it'll be the Bowling Green Massacre all over again :|

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why do u think the dossier is bullshit? So far, everything has checked out... Locations, dates, ppl involved, 19.5℅ of rosneft being sold to unknown party etc...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol @ thinking you can win people over with facts

even if it were true, nothing would happen

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 11:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

pence and top repub brass would do it in a heartbeat to get rid of that clown

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 11:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
lol @ thinking you can win people over with facts

even if it were true, nothing would happen

Lol idiot... The Republicans in Congress hate him as much as the Dems... They will turn on him when he crosses the line or they get what they want out of him...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 01:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol @ thinking the repercussions of getting rid of him would stop at the Beltway.. moron...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Great. Another incoherent babbling moron like red font guy...^^^...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 03:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

they can't get rid of him until a clear majority of his own voters decide he has to go. currently about half of them think he should have the power to override all the other branches of government... lol @ morons who don't understand civics 101...

also lol @ dribbling texas morons who think this is game of thrones...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 05:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
they can't get rid of him until a clear majority of his own voters decide he has to go.

Link?...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 05:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dun dun, dun dun dun, dun, dun dun dun, dun, dun dun dun, dun, doo dooo dooooooo

deee dee deee dee deeeeee deeee deeee deeeee

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-12-2017 02:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-12-2017 02:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cant do much but spread hate? yup can do that

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-12-2017 03:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What I don't get is surely he must realise he's annoying a huge amount of people and will likely get impeached unless he sorts his approach to presidency out.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-12-2017 03:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think he gives a shit. I think he thought he'd be above the law. Lol.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-12-2017 05:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is better than Sam Allardyce

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-12-2017 11:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol at the morons who think Trump will serve 4 years...

http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trum ... n-embassy/

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-13-2017 01:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

Why do you always post pictures of text? A link to the original article is much easier.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-13-2017 05:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

because some people are lazier than you and won't click.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-13-2017 10:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
seremtan wrote:
they can't get rid of him until a clear majority of his own voters decide he has to go.

Link?...

moron?...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-13-2017 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
This is better than Sam Allardyce

m8 nothing could top that

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.