Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-14-2017 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ಠ︵ಠ凸

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 03-14-2017 03:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shit poster

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-14-2017 03:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Transient wrote:
If you want me to watch that chick's 20-minute vlog, I need a compelling reason.

why bother? 99% chance it's a shitpost troll.

He isn't even trying anymore. He hasn't been for some time.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-15-2017 12:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I must concur, alas.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-15-2017 09:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

"privately"

jesus dude, cut out the sockpuppet posts

σ_σ

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-15-2017 10:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not even an 'unknown source' ?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-16-2017 06:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-16-2017 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Didn't Trump pick a bunch of Goldman Sachs "alumni" for his cabinet? el oh el

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-16-2017 09:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's also promised looser regulations on banks...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-16-2017 09:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 05:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think this seems like it should be getting a lot more attention than it is.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc ... 0041795924

Flynn working for a top russian cyber security firm and accepting payments from Russia while working in the administration with top secret access... yeah that's sketchy as fuck. I mean, treason isn't something I'd lightly throw around but this is fucking treason is it not?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 05:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The faces on the two top senators on the judiciary committee after coming out of a briefing they demanded with the FBI director.
They said it was highly classified and couldn't comment and then walked away....

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 08:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
[tweet]

Nice. :up:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 10:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That was just the first link I found about it. Other news sites are reporting the same shit.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 10:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis knows the only real news comes from 4chan edgelords and russian memebots :!:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 10:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How is this propaganda? I was litterally just going to comment on how flynn seems to be working for russia and the US at the same time and figured I'd put a link up, so I googled one quick to add with what I was posting. I don't care where you get your news from, the point I was making is still the same.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
rachel lolcow

You're just a baby boy :(

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 11:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is trump still president?

fuck

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 12:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
The faces on the two top senators on the judiciary committee after coming out of a briefing they demanded with the FBI director.
They said it was highly classified and couldn't comment and then walked away....

He showed them this picture

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 03:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol republicans

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-17-2017 04:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
lol republicans

Memphis wrote:
what part of that is wrong? ( '_' )

There's a role reversal happening here :tard:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-18-2017 04:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

1. wat
2. i didn't know we had [ tweet ] tags

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-18-2017 05:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

1. wat
2. i didn't know we had [ tweet ] tags

1. i noe right?
2. in an effort to keep q3w modern and vital, i have added this new feature. okay mkj did it at shaft's request...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-18-2017 07:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wonder how many of these domestic programs he is planning to cut could be paid for if he wasn't spending 3mil of government money at his properties every weekend.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-18-2017 08:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -taxpayers

Quote:
By one estimate the president has already rung up as much in travel costs as the Obama and Biden families did in eight years – all at the expense of taxpayers[/Quote]

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-18-2017 08:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Poop Dogg :|

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-18-2017 09:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-18-2017 10:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Manchurian Couch Potato :olo: :olo: :olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 08:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The end of this article about / interview with Tillerson is nuts.

http://ijr.com/2017/03/814687-trumps-diplomat/

Quote:
So why, then, did he want the gig?

“I didn’t want this job. I didn’t seek this job.” He paused to let that sink in.

A beat or two passed before an aide piped up to ask him why he said yes.

“My wife told me I’m supposed to do this.”

After watching the contortions of my face as I tried to figure out what to say next, he humbly explained that he had never met the president before the election. As president-elect, Trump wanted to have a conversation with Tillerson “about the world” given what he gleaned from the complex global issues he dealt with as CEO of ExxonMobil.

“When he asked me at the end of that conversation to be secretary of state, I was stunned.”

When Tillerson got home and told his wife, Renda St. Clair, she shook her finger in his face and said, “I told you God’s not through with you.”

With a half-worn smile, he said, “I was supposed to retire in March, this month. I was going to go to the ranch to be with my grandkids.”

And that may be why the criticism he’s endured hasn’t pushed him to change course. This is not a man who sees a U.S. president in the mirror every morning, which is the kind of personality Washington, D.C., is used to dealing with in such a prestigious and sought-after job. And he does not have patience for the games we’re used to playing here.

Tillerson, who will be 65 on Thursday, senses an opportunity to systematize the State Department and rack up some wins, and he seems intent upon removing emotion from the process. There aren’t likely to be goosebump-inducing, soaring speeches. It’s business.

Will he stick around for the whole term?

In a sign he’s picking up on the lingo, he crossed his arms and said just a little wryly, “I serve at the pleasure of the president.” It doesn’t seem like he regrets accepting the job.

“My wife convinced me. She was right. I’m supposed to do this.”

He took the job because his wife told him to. Instead of retiring and spending time with her and the family. lol

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 09:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gives the wife ample opportunity to cheat on him

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 10:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
“I told you God’s not through with you.”

this suddenly seems apposite

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 04:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/22/1500 ... n-manafort

Quote:
Take Manafort, the former campaign head. Just hours after FBI Director James Comey confirmed that his agency was pursuing a criminal investigation into the Drumpf campaign’s ties to Russia Monday, a Ukrainian lawmaker released documents allegedly showing that Manafort funneled money through offshore accounts in Belize and Kyrgyzstan to hide money that he received from a pro-Russian Ukrainian political party.

Then on Wednesday morning, the Associated Press broke a bombshell story revealing that as recently as 2009, Manafort had a $10 million annual contract with a Russian oligarch in Putin’s inner circle in which he agreed to promote the Kremlin’s interest in Washington. He had not previously disclosed the lobbying agreement, and it stands at odds with all his public claims that he never worked for Russian interests.

Flynn, meanwhile, has been at the center of two substantial revelations regarding his foreign ties in recent weeks. On March 7, Flynn registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent. He admitted to the public only after he’d been pushed out of office that he was a lobbyist for the Turkish government while he was a campaign operative — and almost until the very day he became national security adviser.

Then late last week, documents from a congressional oversight committee revealed that Flynn had received tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of payments from Russian companies in 2015 that had never been previously disclosed.

The revelations have the White House going to absurd lengths to try to distance itself from the two men.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 05:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

don't worry. according to spicer he barely had anything to do with the campaign anyway :rollseyes:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 06:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's about to blow... The end is near for Trump and his trumpanzees....

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 06:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They should hold a special election. New candidates 1 month campaign.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.