Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 07:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the curve of gramps' head has been flattened

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 09:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Lol that's literally what ur doing... Idiot...

Okay dopey, let's play. What are your facts that prove everything he says is wrong? Maybe you can enlist the help of some of your dopey friends here to help you out. Links will be necessary.

Go... :rolleyes:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 09:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
scared? wrote:
Lol that's literally what ur doing... Idiot...

Okay dopey, let's play. What are your facts that prove everything he says is wrong? Maybe you can enlist the help of some of your dopey friends here to help you out. Links will be necessary.

Go... :rolleyes:

Why does Geoff need to present facts when you came with a video that's filled with nothing but speculation?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Too bad you can't say the same thing about your desire to fuck children.

BTW, the flatten the curve jokes (twice in two threads) have been flattened.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 09:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Why does Geoff need to present facts when you came with a video that's filled with nothing but speculation?

If you're going to say someone is wrong, back it up. Give it a try.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 09:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
seremtan wrote:

Too bad you can't say the same thing about your desire to fuck children.

BTW, the flatten the curve jokes (twice in two threads) have been flattened.

Wowsers

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 09:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

Oh and btw, Jimmy makes multiple specific assertion about this and past administrations. Many of which you could try and prove wrong. Give it a shot. Instead of sticking your head in the sand, look up what he is saying if you think it isn't right. When you find it, post a link. I dare you.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you make a claim with no basis in facts, or no sources cited, or contrary to popular common knowledge, you bear the burden of proof. How about you convince us? I'm not just talking about that one video from Jimmy Dore, either. Or you could just continue the desperate ad hominem attacks in an attempt to distract.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 10:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How can Gramps hold down a job and be this stupid? He wants to argue, but doesn't realize he's already lost due to his ignorance... No one is gonna argue points with u, just as no one is gonna have a debate with a dog... Ur a moron...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 10:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The best thing about that Jimmy Dore video (who, I suddenly realise, is the same man that absolutely brutishly tore into a completely over worked and over stressed female cop) is that he blames Democrats of exactly that which Republicans are guilty of (*cough*, Trump impeachment, *cough*)

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 10:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
If you make a claim with no basis in facts, or no sources cited, or contrary to popular common knowledge, you bear the burden of proof. How about you convince us? I'm not just talking about that one video from Jimmy Dore, either. Or you could just continue the desperate ad hominem attacks in an attempt to distract.

Jimmy made some very specific assertions. He sited FACTS. If you it's your claim he's wrong, do something to prove it. If you can't, he's right and you move on with a wealth of knowledge that you previously did not posses. But don't just sit here at your PC shouting people down with nothing to support your claims. The onus is on you.

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 07-12-2020 11:03 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
How can Gramps hold down a job and be this stupid? He wants to argue, but doesn't realize he's already lost due to his ignorance... No one is gonna argue points with u, just as no one is gonna have a debate with a dog... Ur a moron...

Say's the 52yo house husband that still uses U and Ur in sentences while trying to proclaim some sort of intellectual superiority.

Moron indeed. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 11:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
The best thing about that Jimmy Dore video (who, I suddenly realise, is the same man that absolutely brutishly tore into a completely over worked and over stressed female cop) is that he blames Democrats of exactly that which Republicans are guilty of (*cough*, Trump impeachment, *cough*)

I don't agree with everything he says. But how could you do that with anyone. However, he is a very well informed individual that spreads the shit pretty evenly across both parties. He's a self proclaimed progressive. I suggest you watch more than just two of his videos before you make any judgments.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 12:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Say's the 52yo house husband that still uses U and Ur in sentences while trying to proclaim some sort of intellectual superiority.

it's no claim...it's a fact...lol moron...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 01:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Eraser wrote:

I don't agree with everything he says. But how could you do that with anyone. However, he is a very well informed individual that spreads the shit pretty evenly across both parties. He's a self proclaimed progressive. I suggest you watch more than just two of his videos before you make any judgments.

Where am I making a judgement about him? I'm just stating I realized he's the same person from a video posted earlier. Yes, I condemn his attitude in that video (as well as his method of reasoning in this video) but I'm not making a general sweeping statement about him. It's funny how you feel the need to lecture me on what I should watch just because, apparently, you feel attacked by proxy. Does Mr Dore mean that much to you?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Derpa derpa derpa

Try posting a coherent thought, Mr. Clean.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-12-2020 04:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Where am I making a judgement about him? I'm just stating I realized he's the same person from a video posted earlier. Yes, I condemn his attitude in that video (as well as his method of reasoning in this video) but I'm not making a general sweeping statement about him. It's funny how you feel the need to lecture me on what I should watch just because, apparently, you feel attacked by proxy. Does Mr Dore mean that much to you?

Saying don't rush to judgment doesn't mean that you did. It's a precautionary statement like wet paint or hot to touch. It's also concerning how you construe a bit of helpful advice as lecturing. Maybe it's you that has the complex.

Jimmy Dore is an interesting individual. That's it.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 07-18-2020 10:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-19-2020 04:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus gramps, that dude sounds like a fucking idiot. I will say this though. Barack Obama did enable the bailouts of massive too big to fail institutions, Trump is more or less doing the same. Both of those single actions will have a larger effect on the American population than Americans realize. I wouldn't be surprised to see the value of the American dollar plummet and watch American homelessness and starvation begin to rise. It's not just the leadership that's been corrupted at this point, it's large swaths of political leadership and institutions. It'll be decades before it's fixed if it ever does at all.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-19-2020 03:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Idiots usually call other people who are infinitely smarter, idiots. So there's that.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 07-19-2020 04:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Idiot" is your go-to insult Gramps you fucking moron.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-19-2020 05:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Look, it's happening again.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 07-20-2020 12:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TLMUFDVR ... Alt-Right Bot or Alt-Right Alt?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-20-2020 03:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Idiots usually call other people who are infinitely smarter, idiots. So there's that.

So what you're saying is that I'm infinitely smarter than you. Ok then.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-20-2020 02:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Um, no. But I didn't figure you'd get it on the first try. :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-20-2020 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 457471002/
Quote:
Federal law enforcement officers have used unmarked vehicles to detain protesters in Portland, according to news reports and at least one protester who spoke to USA TODAY.

Videos shared online show officers driving up to people, detaining them without explanation, then driving off, Oregon Public Broadcasting first reported. The ACLU filed a lawsuit Friday evening to try and end what it called "lawlessness" on the streets of Portland.

So now US Customs and Border Patrol is acting like the Secret Police, snatching protesters. Way to play into the fascist accusations, Drumpf administration. I worry whether our democracy can survive long enough to see a new administration take power. Will Drumpf even allow the election to take place, at this rate? :disgust:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-20-2020 03:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
So now US Customs and Border Patrol is acting like the Secret Police, snatching protesters. Way to play into the fascist accusations, Drumpf administration. I worry whether our democracy can survive long enough to see a new administration take power. Will Drumpf even allow the election to take place, at this rate? :disgust:

Are you 100% sure they were protester and not rioters. The rioter I saw get detained was dressed in all black with a black hard hat strapped to his head. Rioters have been throwing bricks and burning buildings for 6 weeks in Portland. I'm sure the citizens would like to feel safe in there city at some point. And grabbing rioters when they get away from the crowds is much safer for everyone.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-20-2020 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm 100% sure that there was no need for the feds to gas Moms Against Police Brutality. Setting aside the fact that what they are doing is unconstitutional, it's only going to fan the flames further. So spare me your bullshit, you Gestapo wannabe.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-21-2020 04:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Um, no. But I didn't figure you'd get it on the first try. :olo:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? It's like you try on purpose to be as stupid as possible. One could argue you can't be wrong when it comes to personal taste in things but then I look at your bike and realize nope... even that's wrong..

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-21-2020 04:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You're asking the wrong questions. In Gramps' mind, he isn't wrong, everyone else is wrong. And maybe, yeah, maybe he sometimes gets a little fed up trying to convince all those nay-sayers of the truth, but this is Important stuff to teach to the world, you know.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-21-2020 05:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Someone please just ask Gramps who he is voting for in November. I bet he won’t answer...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-21-2020 06:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

Are you 100% sure they were protester and not rioters. The rioter I saw get detained was dressed in all black with a black hard hat strapped to his head. Rioters have been throwing bricks and burning buildings for 6 weeks in Portland. I'm sure the citizens would like to feel safe in there city at some point. And grabbing rioters when they get away from the crowds is much safer for everyone.

You're a fucking moron...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-21-2020 08:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Someone please just ask Gramps who he is voting for in November. I bet he won’t answer...

Bet you $10,000 he's voting for a rapist.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-21-2020 04:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If I'm wrong. What am I wrong about? None of you have came up with anything to dispute the Jimmy Dore video, because you can't. Are you saying that there aren't rioters burning down buildings and vandalizing the federal court house in Portland for 6 weeks?

Well?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 07-21-2020 06:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pext wrote:
TLMUFDVR ... Alt-Right Bot or Alt-Right Alt?

No alt, just recognizing the train wreck Biden being ignored. The YourGrandpa video noted an inconvenient truth with the mentioning of Pelosi and Schumer. But nothing to see here, all focus on orange man bad. One can only speculate how many will proclaim to leave the country again but not actually leave if the election doesn't go their way.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.