Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-11-2020 11:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL OK

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-14-2020 05:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So gwamps big anti Biden claim is blowing up in Rudy Giuliani's face. Turns out, not surprisingly to anyone who's been paying attention that the whole Biden's son thing is just a big smear campaign for the Russians to help Turnip get elected again.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/09 ... biden.html

I wonder what it feels like being played like a fucking rube, any opinions Gwamps?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-14-2020 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

America was a bastion of freedom, democracy, and pure angelic goodness before Russia ruined it :dts:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-14-2020 06:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i see the NPCs have been chanting "lock him up" whenever Drumpf mentions Obama :dts:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-14-2020 01:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
The guy who can't even spell fascism thinks American fascism started and ends with Trump.

Brain washed. :olo:

Check out the big brains on Gramps! Spelling/Typo flame from the 90's. I don't know if I'll ever recover from that blow. Much like Gramp's hairline. :olo:

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 09-15-2020 01:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking :olo: :

Trump election ad uses stock military image 'featuring Russian fighter jets'

... and in other images, there's at least one soldier holding an AK47.

Bit of a Freudian slip there lads!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-15-2020 03:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck me that's some lazy image sourcing

did the graphic designer just google "cool looking war planes" or something? :olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
A 2016 study from Texas researchers found that “counties which hosted a Trump rally saw a 226 percent increase in hate-motivated incidents... The rhetoric used in the Trump rallies likely promoted White identity and served to increase a sense of group threat, which led to heightened incidents of hate incidents.”

• A 2017 study by Tufts University researchers found that “exposure to Trump’s prejudiced statements made people more more likely to write offensive things, not only about the groups targeted by Trump, but sometimes about other identity groups as well.”

• A 2018 study from researchers at the University of Alabama and Loyola University found that “Trump’s election in November of 2016 was associated with a statistically significant surge in reported hate crimes across the United States... counties that voted for President Trump by the widest margins in the presidential election also experienced the largest increases in reported hate crimes.”

https://sirota.substack.com/p/the-toxic ... ill-end-us

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have coworkers justifying the term white nationalist as an appropriate term to describe themselves despite me telling them it stands for white supremacy. I even got the "I'm not racist" while also being told, "you're white and you love your country, right? So you're a white nationalist" which I absolutely refused to accept. Crazy times.

reboot
reboot
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw, crazy times for sure. Good luck trying to re-educate your co-workers at this time. Empathy and compassion should have been taught at an early age for them.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 11:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Any takers on a possible future civil war bet? I'm betting it's going to happen.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 11:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, no.

Life is too cush for most people. Times aren’t hard enough. People just like to bitch and get attention, and it’s way too easy to do now that we have the internet.

Times have to get reeeeeeally tough before there would be a civil war. People will continue to sit on the couch and complain from their phone...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 11:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We'll see, I've called Trumps impeachment, massive death tolls in the US and the world from coronavirus etc... I don't think you're in as safe a spot as you think you are.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 11:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I've called Trumps impeachment, massive death tolls in the US and the world from coronavirus etc...

lol, Nostra-fucking-damus over here...

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 11:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
lol, no.

Life is too cush for most people. Times aren’t hard enough. People just like to bitch and get attention, and it’s way too easy to do now that we have the internet.

Times have to get reeeeeeally tough before there would be a civil war. People will continue to sit on the couch and complain from their phone...

I wouldn't so casually dismiss the lunacy coming out of the Trump supporters. The same very coworkers are now stock-piling arms and some are even taking John Wick-type tactical training which started when BLM protests started here. The coworkers seem convinced there will be a civil war. It also doesn't help like Michael Caputo literally called for people to raise arms if Trump doesn't win.

Look at the the violence the militia's are performing with the consent of the Police. Thing is, the troops may not support Trump but the militias and a lot of the police do as well.

I'm hoping things don't get that bad but I do expect something of some kind. It may not be a full-blown war but I expect some of the nut-bag Q-Anon followers to be out in full force.

EDIT: Most republicans I know are the ones prepping for the "civil war" where as liberals are being cautious right now.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 05:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All those idiots should just cut the pretense and put on their pointy white hoods.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 07:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
EDIT: Most republicans I know are the ones prepping for the "civil war" where as liberals are being cautious right now.

There are more "Democrats" buying guns than ever to protect themselves and their families from "peaceful protestors" because the police are being told to stand down by the people they voted into office.

BTW, here is another great Jimmy Dore episode. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-17-2020 07:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
but I expect some of the nut-bag Q-Anon followers to be out in full force.

And nut-bag Russiagaters.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 02:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're a complete and useless moron Gramps. Even Trump's own intelligence community has admitted the Russians are committed to tampering with our elections AGAIN!

Direct quotes from Bob Woodward's book (not to mention countless sources for this if you even bothered your dumb ass to look)
https://twitter.com/maggieserota/status/1306789534600957953?s=20

Oh and Mr. Denialism, Russia specifically targeted your city to drop every 10th vote. :olo: :olo:

But yeah, keep professing to the Internet how you're voting against your own interests.

NO ONE said Biden isn't flawed by the way, he is. In fact, he's no where near my first choice. However, one this is clear. He's the only choice we currently have to have a chance to save American democracy.

Last edited by raw on 09-18-2020 03:30 AM, edited 2 times in total.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 03:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
You're a complete and useless moron Gramps.

I'm sorry Gramps but for once I have to agree, I just don't think you have a full grasp on reality :(

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 03:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They say I have the most loyal people — did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.” -Trump

There's literally no question that Gramps is this person described here. If this were WW2, there's no question where Gramps stands.

Gramps, do you call yourself a white nationalist?

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 04:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In that same vein here is a little article that I read this morning that is quite chilling if you think about it:
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/it-c ... ket-newtab

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ good article :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 02:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
You're a complete and useless moron Gramps. Even Trump's own intelligence community has admitted the Russians are committed to tampering with our elections AGAIN!

Oh and Mr. Denialism, Russia specifically targeted your city to drop every 10th vote. :olo: :olo:

But yeah, keep professing to the Internet how you're voting against your own interests.

NO ONE said Biden isn't flawed by the way, he is. In fact, he's no where near my first choice. However, one this is clear. He's the only choice we currently have to have a chance to save American democracy.

You want to talk about morons? Let's talk about people who are willing to vote for a corporate tool that is now only a mere shell of the person he use to be. Someone whose biggest accomplishment in 47 years in office was filling our prison system with minorities. A person that was a part of the administration that brought us Trump. Now the only thing he has to offer is increasing taxes and a reboot of a broken healthcare program.

You want more moronics? Listening to conspiracy nuts Russiagating. After a 3 year investigation reveals no Russian collusion and CrowdStrike says Russia didn't take any information, you're done. And I'm sure Russia isn't the only country that is "committed to tampering" and/or "targeting" cities to alter our elections. Don't you think China and Korea are "committed to tampering" with our elections? Are you actually stupid enough to think 2016 was the first/only election a foreign country was "committed to tampering" with? You know who else is "committed to tampering" with our elections? Liberal biased TV networks and social media outlets.

Voting for Biden is a vote for complacency, just like it was in 2016. The Democrats have done NOTHING for their constituents during this presidential term and still do not support policies that the majority of their constituents want. All they've done is used our government agencies to try and unseat a dually elected president. That wasted time has left them with nothing to offer but more of the same. If that same gets elected, it fixes nothing. Things remain status quo and we likely end up with an even worse Trump down the road.

Talk about voting against your own interests... :tard:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 02:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lars63 wrote:
I'm sorry Gramps but for once I have to agree, I just don't think you have a full grasp on reality :(

Good thing your opinions don't mean shit to anyone but you. :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
They say I have the most loyal people — did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.” -Trump

There's literally no question that Gramps is this person described here. If this were WW2, there's no question where Gramps stands.

Talk about blind voters. You're going to vote for a guy that can barely complete a sentence just because he has a D next to his name. The irony is deafening.

I would say I'm a moderate.

Are you a neocon?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 03:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In case anyone's wondering how gwamps is suddenly writing at above a grade-8 level, it's because he's copying Jimmy Dore word-for-word.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 03:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
lars63 wrote:

Good thing your opinions don't mean shit to anyone but you. :up:

That's OK Gramps, my opinion may not matter and that's true, everyone has one just like, well you get the idea. I'll leave you with your not so fearless leader and his Herd Mentality, carry on :up:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 04:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was just talking to my cleaning lady earlier today and she didn't know if Drumpf was a Republican or a Democrat, and hadn't heard of the "grab them by the pussy" comment. This country is so fucked.

reboot
reboot
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 04:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:

YourGrandpa wrote:

I would say I'm a moderate.

So clearly gramps understood what raw was asking there and his only choice of words was to say he was a moderate. :dork:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 04:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So the takeaway here is Gramps is a white nationalist. Not surprised.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 07:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Says the neocon.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 07:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lars63 wrote:
That's OK Gramps, my opinion may not matter and that's true, everyone has one just like, well you get the idea. I'll leave you with your not so fearless leader and his Herd Mentality, carry on :up:

This herd mentality you mention. Do you think you're not subject? My guess is, if you think Republican vs Democrat or this administration vs the proposed next is somewhat equal to good vs evil, you're a part of the "herd".

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 09:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
lars63 wrote:

This herd mentality you mention. Do you think you're not subject? My guess is, if you think Republican vs Democrat or this administration vs the proposed next is somewhat equal to good vs evil, you're a part of the "herd".

Wow that went right over your head. :olo:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 09-18-2020 09:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TLDR
I am truly blessed to be so distant from American politics :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.