Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-26-2018 10:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

love this clip..

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-26-2018 11:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, classic...

“The NYT is trying to distract you...” Now let me distract you with this car chase...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-26-2018 02:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love it. :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-26-2018 03:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Piers asks Trump to be Arsenal manager :olo:

Fuck yes

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-28-2018 08:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-28-2018 08:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's gonna get it down to 0 soon with the re introduction of plantations.

Was reading the other day n all that he was willing to protect illegal immigrants rights if Mexico paid them for the wall :smirk:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-30-2018 06:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like he's on track to fire mueller or at least remove any funding for his investigation to essentially kill it while being able to claim he didn't interfere. Americas democracy is a fairy tale that no longer exists. Enjoy your cheetos totalitarian ruler assholes.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-30-2018 07:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nixon did the same, it wont stop the investigation.

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 01-30-2018 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Nixon did the same, it wont stop the investigation.

I hope you're right.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 01-30-2018 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Much better.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-30-2018 06:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I forgot how much I hate the State of the Union speeches. The amount of applause is so fucking ridiculous and absurd...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-30-2018 06:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bunch of sycophants getting up and applauding after every line. It happens every time and it's so transparent. They get there hours early to get a good seat so they can shake the President's hand as he goes to the stage.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 01-30-2018 08:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

After watching the State of The Union address I was thinking that President Putz must be a relative of Pinocchio. After what he said his nose should be the size of Cincinnati

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-07-2018 10:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 02-07-2018 06:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

WTF!

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-07-2018 07:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The back of his head looks like the front of Londo's from Babylon 5.

:olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-07-2018 08:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-07-2018 11:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and yet respect given :up: ...................but ..but..but I have a strong parade :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-08-2018 03:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did the number of civilian casualties due to US drone attacks actually decline after Obama left the White House?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-08-2018 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, it's higher.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-08-2018 07:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TLMUFDVR wrote:
...................but ..but..but I have a strong parade

Your country is a shithole

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-08-2018 11:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol Another shutdown

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 02-09-2018 12:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A bill already onto the House to vote, yay, not completely incompetent.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-21-2018 02:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The indictments sound a lot more ominous when read by a Metal Gear voice actor. And if I heard this a decade or so ago, I'd be convinced it was an excerpt from one of the games...

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-21-2018 04:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

(sigh) you keep forgetting, President Putz will build a wall around it, we having nothing to fear oh and we won't have to pay for it

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-21-2018 06:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is from his school shooting meeting with students. Talk about being out of touch...

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 02-22-2018 04:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was watching him on the news last night, I don't understand how people can conceive of this guy actually doing anything, your right Transient, the guy is just plain in his own world.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 02-22-2018 12:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He isn't, there's a lot of americans completely blinded by what's going on. I have a friend I game with on a regular basis from the US. When he told me he was voting for trump I told him how stupid that would be. I talked to him again yesterday and the topic of Trump came up again and I figured, now, surely he must see what a fucking tool that guy is. Nope.

They're still fucking happy he's president, spouting fairly racist shit and with his head buried completely in the sand. He thinks their economy is doing amazing because of Trump. Completely clueless they are.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-26-2018 07:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump Says He Would Have Rushed in Unarmed to Stop School Shooting

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/us/politics/trump-school-shooter-florida.html

Quote:
OCT 16, 2004 interview with Howard Stern;
“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.
“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red.”

SAD

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

smh the guy has autism for sure

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 07:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Kush lost his security clearance.

I find it strange that as President he has the power to give anyone he pleases classified security clearance yet he chose not to. Instead they deal with a scandal of having 140 people or so still on temp clearance because they have background issues. (wife beating)

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-12-2018 03:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 03-13-2018 10:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Guy who's catchphrase is "you're fired" seems to using it a lot.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-13-2018 11:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well he shouldn't be condemning Russia like that. Even if they did use a nerve agent.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-14-2018 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This new CIA director nominee sounds great.

https://www.propublica.org/article/cia- ... in-torture

Quote:
She never did so, records show, watching as Zubaydah vomited, passed out and urinated on himself while shackled. During one waterboarding session, Zubaydah lost consciousness and bubbles began gurgling from his mouth. Medical personnel on the scene had to revive him. Haspel allowed the most brutal interrogations by the CIA to continue for nearly three weeks even though, as the cables sent from Thailand to the agency’s headquarters repeatedly stated, “subject has not provided any new threat information or elaborated on any old threat information.”

At one point, Haspel spoke directly with Zubaydah, accusing him of faking symptoms of physical distress and psychological breakdown. In a scene described in a book written by one of the interrogators, the chief of base came to his cell and “congratulated him on the fine quality of his acting.” According to the book, the chief of base, who was identified only by title, said: “Good job! I like the way you’re drooling; it adds realism. I’m almost buying it. You wouldn’t think a grown man would do that."

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.