Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 06:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's really sad is that there isn't really an immigration crisis in the US. Migrants coming to a country is a perfectly normal thing and it happens all the time everywhere. Well... Maybe not North Korea lol. You get what I'm saying, there's no real crisis at hand with mexican immigrants. That doesn't mean you stop patrolling but at the end of the day, there's people to take care of it and process the people coming in. This is entirely a non issue aside from taking kids from their families and I'm happy you've come around and see that it's not cool.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 06:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're absolutely wrong. There aren't enough people to process all of the immigrants seeking asylum or entering the country illegally. Furthermore, there aren't enough places to house immigrating families while they are being processed. Two very big problems. Problems that weren't being dealt with by the past administration. Immigrants were just be released into the country...

I'm not just coming around either. I already understand and empathize with the problem. But I'm still completely against illegal immigration. Something several morons around here can't seem differentiate.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 07:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Can you please try to be a little more ambiguous next time. I'm certain the more you obscure the thoughts you are trying to convey the better it'll be for everyone. You know, as close as we can get to you not saying anything at all. :up:

nnnnnnnnggggggggggg :offended:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 10:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Transient wrote:
He doesn't get any credit for reversing that fucked up policy change.

Of course not. On to the next complaint. Right? :tard:

He manufactured a problem and it blew up in his face. If you think I should be happy with him because he changed it back, you're a fucking moron. There is no immigration crisis, we can easily process immigrants coming into America and there's no threat of terrorists. Abolishing ICE and giving all those people jobs processing immigrants will kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Our economy would only improve if we gave blanket citizenship to everyone who came over.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 10:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps conflates child separation policy with illegal immigration and argues like a dickhead for 2 pages and then wonders why people think he’s for putting kids in cages. jfc i want those brain cells back.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 10:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
He manufactured a problem and it blew up in his face. If you think I should be happy with him because he changed it back, you're a fucking moron. There is no immigration crisis, we can easily process immigrants coming into America and there's no threat of terrorists. Abolishing ICE and giving all those people jobs processing immigrants will kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Our economy would only improve if we gave blanket citizenship to everyone who came over.

He enforced laws already in place in hopes of pressuring democrats to the table over immigration reform. That doesn't mean I agree with the tactic either. And if you don't think we have immigration issues in America, you're the moron. These problems have been verbalized by every president since Bill Clinton. Trump didn't have to sign an executive order. He could have left it to Congress to resolve. But he saw the tragedy, heard the outcry and took action. Like any president should do.

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 06-21-2018 10:39 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 10:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Gramps conflates child separation policy with illegal immigration and argues like a dickhead for 2 pages and then wonders why people think he’s for putting kids in cages. jfc i want those brain cells back.

It's my fault you're an assumptive asshole? LOL.

Typical winger. It's always someone else's fault.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 03:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
But he saw the tragedy, heard the outcry and took action. Like any president should do.

He's the one who created the tragedy... :dork:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 05:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Time to move on to the next terribly horrific incident caused solely by this administration.

You sound just like those other shit stains that threw Obama under the bus every 5 minutes.

Get a grip, hypocrite.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sorry, did Obama or Bush set up concentration camps for small children and I didn't notice it?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 09:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, these people are unbelievable
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44570688

tl;Dr: Melania Trump went to Texas to visit the children that got separated from their parents and while she did so, she wore a jacket with the text "I don't really care, do u?" on the back.
Tasteless cunt.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 10:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She's claiming ignorance. I don't know what's worse, that she's that oblivious or that she deliberately did it. :miffed:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 11:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Every word spoken, every handgesture, and every attire is being checked and advised upon by the white house staff. Yet nobody told her, 'hey this might not be the most suitable jacket for this occasion'?.
Please.

And here I thought she was actually one of the more sensible ones.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-21-2018 11:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This was intentional.
Trump himself tweeted that it was a statement against "fake media", but even if that was the intention, what a terrible moment to make that statement in that way.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 01:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gotta respect that epic troll, though.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 05:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
He enforced laws already in place in hopes of pressuring democrats to the table over immigration reform.

This is absolutely false. He did not enforce laws already in place, nor is there a law for this at all. There's a policy, which was drafted in April by two dickheads whom I forget their names and then Jeff Sessions endorsed it. Trump also endorsed after it became a problem, pinning the blame on democrats, lol, and then using the same excuses you're saying until it was found out that he was completely full of shit and is now backtracking to undo the mess that happened under his watch.

The only reason kids would have been separated from their families under Obama was due to neglect or unfit parents.

Edit: Also you're completely wrong about not having enough manpower or facilities for immigrants. Your government spends an absurd amount on defense.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 06:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
This is absolutely false. He did not enforce laws already in place, nor is there a law for this at all. There's a policy, which was drafted in April by two dickheads whom I forget their names and then Jeff Sessions endorsed it. Trump also endorsed after it became a problem, pinning the blame on democrats, lol, and then using the same excuses you're saying until it was found out that he was completely full of shit and is now backtracking to undo the mess that happened under his watch.

The only reason kids would have been separated from their families under Obama was due to neglect or unfit parents.

Edit: Also you're completely wrong about not having enough manpower or facilities for immigrants. Your government spends an absurd amount on defense.

I know you're a bit of dope and that causes you to speak out of turn. So let me help you out.

Sessions enacted a "Zero Tolerance" policy for a law that was passed under the Clinton administration. That was done as a deterrent to discourage illegal immigration. Do I agree with it? No. Was it a bad idea? Clearly.

Saying a country has the money for something that they don't currently have, doesn't mean they have it. :tard:

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 06-22-2018 07:02 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 06:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
I'm sorry, did Obama or Bush set up concentration camps for small children and I didn't notice it?

That still hasn't happened. And separating children from their detained parents didn't just start happening under the current administration.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 10:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes it did. Obama started the mass detention program, but he never separated children from their families. It was wrong then and it's still wrong now, and I critisized him for it at the time.

You seem to be under the impression that I loved Obama and everything he did. I started questioning him right out of the gate in 2008 when he started cracking down on marijuana dispensaries in CA harder than Bush did before him. The bailout of the banks didn't help my opinion of him, either. He's just as corrupt as Clinton and Bush, and now Drumpf is taking it to a whole new level.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 10:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Κracus wrote:

I know you're a bit of dope and that causes you to speak out of turn. So let me help you out.

Sessions enacted a "Zero Tolerance" policy for a law that was passed under the Clinton administration. That was done as a deterrent to discourage illegal immigration. Do I agree with it? No. Was it a bad idea? Clearly.

Saying a country has the money for something that they don't currently have, doesn't mean they have it. :tard:

Oh, so you want to talk down to me and be wrong at the same time, awesome I love that. The Zero Tolerance policy is the one that was created in April I referred to.

"In April the Trump administration took an unprecedented step and put in place a “zero tolerance” immigration policy calling for the prosecution of those who illegally enter the U.S. That policy, in the eyes of the administration, includes separating minor children from their parents at the border, regardless of whether their parents are attempting to seek asylum which is not illegal or attempting to cross the border for the first time, which remains a misdemeanor crime."

Get your facts straight before calling someone a dope.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 11:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Yes it did. Obama started the mass detention program, but he never separated children from their families. It was wrong then and it's still wrong now, and I critisized him for it at the time.

You seem to be under the impression that I loved Obama and everything he did. I started questioning him right out of the gate in 2008 when he started cracking down on marijuana dispensaries in CA harder than Bush did before him. The bailout of the banks didn't help my opinion of him, either. He's just as corrupt as Clinton and Bush, and now Drumpf is taking it to a whole new level.

Well good, at least you're equally critical. Too bad all that criticism doesn't come with anything productive.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 12:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Get your facts straight before calling someone a dope.

You have yet to get your facts straight dopey.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 01:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Well good, at least you're equally critical. Too bad all that criticism doesn't come with anything productive.

Yours does?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 02:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

I've donated hundreds of dollars to progressive campaigns. I started dialogues with dozens of people I met through work during 2015 and 2016 about their votes. I've spoken at length with several local politicians about their views. I don't know what more I can do short of running for office myself. :paranoid:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

Yours does?

What was I critical of?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 03:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

I've donated hundreds of dollars to progressive campaigns. I started dialogues with dozens of people I met through work during 2015 and 2016 about their votes. I've spoken at length with several local politicians about their views. I don't know what more I can do short of running for office myself. :paranoid:

Follow up your critique with a viable idea/resolution.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 04:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The progressives I support already have a solution: get money out of politics. It's the root of all this corruption and if politicians couldn't get unlimited campaign money from people like the Koch brothers or George Soros, they would start representing their constituents again. There are dozens of Justice Democrats running for office and several have already won their elections to Congress.

Check out Wolf-PAC. It's a political action committee to end all political action committees, whose goal is to pass an amendment to overturn Citizens United and get money out of politics. They plan to use an Article V convention which requires passage in 34 states in order to bypass our useless Congress. Currently it has passed in 5 states; California, Illinois, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and my home state, Vermont.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 05:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol @ if you don’t have a solution don’t critizise injustice. Hey if you don’t like Trump maybe you should become a billionaire, run for office and come up with solutions. gramps is such a dipshit.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 06:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's straight up just making shit up at this point. Some people's ego are a little too brittle.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 06:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus if you don’t post a solution to world hunger on the quake3world messageboard don’t you say a fucking thing about it.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 09:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
What was I critical of?

Nothing. That's the problem.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-22-2018 09:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Hey if you don’t like Trump maybe you should let a billionaire give you money, run businesses to the ground, and come up with nothing while tweeting like a mentally-challenged 5-yr old. gramps is such a dipshit.

ftfy

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-23-2018 03:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Kracus if you don’t post a solution to world hunger on the quake3world messageboard don’t you say a fucking thing about it.

Lol

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-23-2018 06:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
The progressives I support already have a solution: get money out of politics. It's the root of all this corruption and if politicians couldn't get unlimited campaign money from people like the Koch brothers or George Soros, they would start representing their constituents again. There are dozens of Justice Democrats running for office and several have already won their elections to Congress.

Check out Wolf-PAC. It's a political action committee to end all political action committees, whose goal is to pass an amendment to overturn Citizens United and get money out of politics. They plan to use an Article V convention which requires passage in 34 states in order to bypass our useless Congress. Currently it has passed in 5 states; California, Illinois, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and my home state, Vermont.

I agree with most of what you're saying and the Wolf-PAC seem like a pretty good start. But I'm not so sure a "Democrat" or "Republican" is the answer. Not only is the government not accountable to the people, they traditionally tow the party line. I personally think our two party system is divisive and consequently unproductive. It only truly severs a small percentage of extremists, leaving everyone else two choose the least of two evils. We need a moderate party that has the fiscal mind of the Republicans and the social mind of the Democrats. One that will make decisions for the people, not their party, special interest, or otherwise. That being said, none of this speaks directly to immigration reform...

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 06-23-2018 06:40 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-23-2018 06:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
lol @ if you don’t have a solution don’t critizise injustice. Hey if you don’t like Trump maybe you should become a billionaire, run for office and come up with solutions. gramps is such a dipshit.

Sure... Scream like a child from your hi-chair and let someone else deal with it. Sad but typical.

And I'm the dipshit. LOL.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.