Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 08:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you were wrong again.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 09:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stop wasting your time. The guy can't even look objectively at what so called heavily skewed numbers in Clinton favor did. His conspiracy doesn't even make any fucking sense. Its like saying Comey was conspiring with Clinton to help her lose.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 09:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why do you dodge 3 simple questions.. afraid or unable to defend your views?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 10:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Undercover sting operation by Project Veritas against WaPo discovered.

This whole story is gold.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... story.html

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-27-2017 11:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No wonder the GOP keeps thinking Dems are making shit up, it's classic projection.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-28-2017 06:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lucky for O’keefe most Trump voters won’t care as his narrative makes conspiracy junkies like dubz rock hard. Facts are a minor inconvenience.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-28-2017 07:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

Now compare that story to this beautiful piece of journalism from last week.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 07:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 08:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I saw it blow up on twater. It will only make him stronger :tard:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-29-2017 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"plotting liberal agenda"

wat :dts:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
shaft wrote:

Now compare that story to this beautiful piece of journalism from last week.

did you catch that bit in the veritas videos how wapo would go bankrupt if they stopped with the anti trump clickbait? :olo:

why do you call out somene and then run away?

are you affraid everyone will see how basic you are if you write a post with more than 2 sentences?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 08:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is it a conspiracy if conservative funded operatives try to infiltrate the WaPo in an attempt to discredit but only prove they’re professional journalists who thoroughly vet sources? :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 09:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 09:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 12:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I rarely view/post in this topic but I had to post this gem.

Quote:
North Korea: Russia accuses US of provoking Kim Jong-un 'to fly off handle'.

Russia has accused the United States of trying to provoke North Korean leader Kim Jong-un into "flying off the handle" over his missile programme to hand Washington a pretext to destroy his country.

Clicky

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 02:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 03:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 06:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Is it a conspiracy if conservative funded operatives try to infiltrate the WaPo in an attempt to discredit but only prove they’re professional journalists who thoroughly vet sources? :olo:

who did they conspire with? you dont seem to even understand the meaning of the word :olo: .. why are you still dodgin my little litmus test? its just 3 straight y/n...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-30-2017 08:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you missed the point...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 01:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dubz wrote:
who did they conspire with? you dont seem to even understand the meaning of the word :olo: .. why are you still dodgin my little litmus test? its just 3 straight y/n...

As if you didn’t know about Trump mega donor Robert Mercer and other dark money behind Veritas. Are you going to deny Mercer was funding Veritas? If Mercer was paying someone to make up rape stories in order to discredit real victims in an attempt to get a pedophile elected does that make it a conspiracy? What about O’keefe’s criminal past? Answer please.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 01:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YOU'RE EVADING THE QUESTION SHAFT, HE WINS

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 01:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't even know why it's important ?, we all knew at the time that Clinton was the candidate the DNC were backing.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 01:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But the polls memph, the polls !

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 01:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
if you think Murca's problems started with an orange cunt, you are sorely, sadly mistaken :|

Who said that? :question:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 04:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it's the old avoid-criticising-Trump-with-a-spasm-of-whatabouttery manoeuvre

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 05:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 05:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That was clearly the rules of this thread. If you have something bad to say about the president you have to do at least one what-about that other person who doesn’t matter anymore.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 06:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Awe cmon, Mango Mussolini's whitehouse is non stop nonsense and this is Q3W, a forum that has a gwamps and a geoff and a plained and a me. What'd you expect ?

As for criminal history, well, it's a mark of character. Combined with other shite you can say he's not very good at what he does.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 06:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
shaft wrote:
What about O’keefe’s criminal past? Answer please.

you tell us? didn't he get nicked for impersonating someone to access somewhere he shouldn't have? oh noes, whatamonster :|

what's your problem with folks with a 'criminal past' anyway? do folks not get to go through the justice system and get on with their lives as they choose, or should they just get herded onto trains from the off? :|

Ah yes, he went from impersonating others to get what he wants to having people around him impersonate assault victims to get what’s he wants. Such a reformed person.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 06:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
I submit that US media propaganda is currently more wholly divisive and damaging to society at large than Donald Jowels Trump.

Tell that to the 9 million kids who lost insurance under the CHIP, you twat.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 07:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
what does he want?

Reddit Gold from REEEEEEEEE top kek memers who are woke like you.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 07:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
I submit that US media propaganda is currently more wholly divisive and damaging to society at large than Donald Jowels Trump.

Nah, the British rags can be just as bad and there's only so much you can blame on them, both sides have their apologists n all. Trumps trying to take an axe through America though in a race to the top, he's given ultra right wing nationalists a voice, reversed net neutrality, trying to ditch obamacare and those who rely on its support, giving corporations a free ride. He's created a shambles.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 07:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyway fuck that. Flynns singing :D, Kushner is fucked !

Last edited by losCHUNK on 12-01-2017 07:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 07:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dat mueller tho :drool:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2017 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

;)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.