Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 08:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You don’t see how a statesman vs. a simpleton can be a better option for the US?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 10:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I feel like Gramp’s entire forum history has led up to this moment. For years we’ve seen the writing on the wall. And now its coming to a (giant) head...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 03:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

to be fair to blockhead mcpanhandle, other posters of long-standing would have flounced off in a huff by now

even ex-marines, like the snowflake cucks they are :alert:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 04:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not upset that a forum with a clear left lean disagrees with me. I'm not a liberal or a conservative. So the extreme opinions are expected. But I do know anyone arguing for another career politician, who has clearly been indoctrinated by the failing regime, either doesn't know or care enough to do otherwise.
Don't confuse my comments as an argument for Trump. I'm simply doing what every American should be doing right now and that's being vocal about the poor choices our government continues to make, and the even worse candidates for office. Change won't happen voting for the establishment. That's a fact no one can argue.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 08:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You can wax poetic about being a pretend progressive but your love of BLUE LIVES DUHURR makes you an establishment bootlicker through and through.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 09:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Who is this TLMUFDVR moron?

IMO the end game of Biden is his overall current response to the GOP stance of preserving law and order. To say rediret vs defund the police is no meaning with his presumptive VP choice likely being a more left then moderate progressive. If you owned a business in those ran sacked locations I do believe you are itching for some pay back on a massive scale with dividends... but it would be a stretch to say Biden would even acknowledge you in the slightest bit.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 10:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

even ex-marines, like the snowflake cucks they are :alert:

Oh shi--

I wonder if he's actually rising up atm, or if he's letting the Moms do it for him.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 10:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Imagine wanting 4 more years of some lazy idiot who spends more time everyday watching cable news and tweeting than working for the people. A president that is too stupid to educate himself on any subject or even read his daily briefs. Someone with the attention span of a gnat that embarrasses us in front of the world on the regular with his 3rd grade vocabulary.

A guy who claimed he was going to "drain the swamp" then hired blackwaters sister, mr goldman sachs and javanka kushner. Funnels taxpayer money into his businesses he cares more about then the country he supposed to be running. Blocks congressional oversight, fires inspector generals and whistleblowers.

A president who's only signature accomplishment in the past 4 years was some tax cut for the wealthy and a cabinet so fucking dumb all they could do is go through a checklist of things Obama did and undo them. Its not JUST Trump, its the sycophant morons he picked to run the country while he tweets. Nobody smart wants to work for this clown.

I would vote for an alzheimer turnip over trump if it meant we could have competent science driven professionals running the government again.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-27-2020 11:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TLMUFDVR wrote:
xer0s wrote:
Who is this TLMUFDVR moron?

IMO the end game of Biden is his overall current response to the GOP stance of preserving law and order. To say rediret vs defund the police is no meaning with his presumptive VP choice likely being a more left then moderate progressive. If you owned a business in those ran sacked locations I do believe you are itching for some pay back on a massive scale with dividends... but it would be a stretch to say Biden would even acknowledge you in the slightest bit.

IMO

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 03:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Κracus wrote:

You disagree that Trump is corrupt? Are you blind and deaf?

I won't ask if you normally have trouble following adults conversations.

I disagree with the notion that Binden is somehow a better choice than Trump.

Ok, lets dissect that thought.

Trump has been impeached. This implicates that he committed a crime, specifically one that's considered an abuse of power. Abuse of power is when a politician uses the power of the whitehouse for personal gain, which Trump has been found guilty of. So let's forget all of the other things he's done, because that list is surprisingly long but for the sake of argument, let's ignore the sexual assault claims from the multiple dozens of women, the strange behavior towards allies and even stranger adoration of tyrants and dictators or even the pro-Russia stances he takes time and time again over the those of his own populace.

What has Biden done that makes you think Biden, which I agree is also a poor option, is worse than Trump? Has Biden been found guilty of a crime? I'm aware of his creepy videos with kids which honestly should have disqualified him from even attempting to run as a democratic representative but is it any less creepy than Trumps video of partying with Jeffrey Epstein? Or his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell? Or even his own admission that he likes going into girls dressing rooms during the miss teen america pageants?

Just trying to see where you're coming from here.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 03:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's gobbling up the anti-establishment Russian propaganda hook line and sinker.

That's where he's coming from.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 04:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It is actually insane how easily fooled they are.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 04:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You guys are spinning your wheels. Gramps is a forever Trumpster. There’s no turning him. All we can do is ensure the next generation doesn’t follow...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 07:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Last time his campaign funds were used to pay off prostitutes, people went to jail for this and lets be honest here, if this were Obama conservatives would be losing their shit. Seems like he's at it again with his current campaign funds.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z3ew ... chdog-says

Once again, conservatives will just ignore this while eroding what's left of their own freedom just to own the libs. Fucking pathetic.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 05:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
What has Biden done

Trump's impeachment doesn't imply he committed a crime. He was impeached by a partisan Congress and acquitted by a partisan Senate. It's the same thing they did to Bill Clinton in 98'. It's called using partisan politics to discredit your opponent.

Russia gate was fraud.

Biden is also corrupt.

Biden's policies are bad.

Biden is a liar too.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Let's all take a few hours out of our day to watch YGP's wall of videos. :yawn:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 06:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just cling on to your uninformed bias.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I get my news from a variety of sources on both sides of the aisles. Enough to be able to understand the nuance between the two candidates. Even though Biden is corrupt in many ways, he is not remotely in the same league as Drumpf when it comes to harming the country and the world at large. Over 150,000 people dead in America, how many of those are thanks to Drumpf's incompetence?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 09:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jimmy "Clinton killed Seth Rich" Dore? great guy who we should all definitely be listening to.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 10:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

IMO

Off message, but the tweet likly related to this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/busi ... gress.html

On message, cities and municipalities that want to defund/re-redirect police funding are no place to move to, do any type of businness/investment with, and absolutly not a place send your kids to college.

So the "unexpected" trump tweet unrelated to law an order of police is you're Biden stamp of approval. Weekend at Bernie's Biden VP choice, let me guess, Michael Obama with an assumed package plan for your business protection, pure brilliance.

Imagine such tunnel vision to miss the bull in China swamp going on before your eyes.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 11:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plz TLMUFDVR, no mean tweets about the pres, its illegal and unfair.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 07-28-2020 11:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
My point was that there are idiots on both sides and those idiot could be selectively showcased by anyone.

Gramps is eating up the idiocy on both sides of the american political spectrum...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 03:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

Trump's impeachment doesn't imply he committed a crime. He was impeached by a partisan Congress and acquitted by a partisan Senate. It's the same thing they did to Bill Clinton in 98'. It's called using partisan politics to discredit your opponent.

It actually does, Trumps impeachment was exactly in regards to committing a crime, specifically, abuse of power. The house listened to witnesses, looked at evidence and found him guilty of those crimes. The Senate on the other hand refused to see any witnesses or evidence and found the charges unwarranted, so please, tell me more about the partisan aspects of your government because it sounds awfully one sided. In case you weren't aware, Clinton was also charged with abuse of power during his impeachment, he was found innocent of that particular charge.

Quote:

Russia gate was fraud.

Biden is also corrupt.

Biden's policies are bad.

Biden is a liar too.

So Russia gate was a lie? I'm curious how you arrived at that particular conclusion? Was it the numerous obstruction of justice incidents in Mullers report, I forget the exact figures but I think it was more than 15 counts of obstruction of justice if I'm not mistaken. Seems a little strange to put yourself in that situation if you're innocent doesn't it? How about Trumps strange behavior towards Russia? You know, like when reports were received of Russia paying bounties for American soldiers lives in Afghanistan Trump shortly after requested Russia be allowed back into the G7. Doesn't that seem odd to you? Do American soldiers lives mean so little to you you'd rather support the man who's supposed to be standing up for them, the commander in chief, who blatantly disregards their lives to do Russia favors? What about Trumps ties to Russian mafia? Did you know numerous Russian mafia figures have rented millions of dollars worth of real estate from Trump? Pretty sure he didn't disclose any of that either before becoming president, you know, those pesky taxes he refuses to disclose. Anyway, Trumps Russia connections are fairly well documented, I mean, you can ignore them if you want you seem pretty good with that even though it directly affects you. Russiagate was not a fraud, not by a long shot. The Muller report implicates otherwise, both in Russia's involvement in the 2016 elections and the obstruction of evidence, by the way, people actually went to jail over it. It's pretty ignorant of you to state it's all fake while people got charged for it.

So lets talk about Biden and his corruptness. The video you posted actually implicates Trump did abuse his power of office at the very beginning, fyi... Ultimately though, Biden's son was investigated and found innocent by a Ukrainian investigator. Trump was basically trying to revive this investigation because Biden is his political rival. Think about that. Trump is asking a foreign country to aid him win his domestic election by smearing him with help from a foreign country. At what point are you going to wake the fuck up and accept that this is unacceptable? Why are you such a hypocrite? Why does anyone have to argue that it's not OK for a countries president to solicit foreign aid to win an election? This lays the foundation for corrupt dictatorships to come take over the US the supposed leader of the free world.

Biden lies? I tell you what, find me an instance of Biden lying and I'll find 10 instance of Trump lying. It's a thing politicians are fairly well known of doing, I mean, not on the level Trump has displayed but still..

Biden's policies are bad? Yeah well so are Trumps, have you heard of this wall Mexico was supposed to pay for? Or how about banning middle eastern people from entering the US, or how about all those kids being kept in detention centers or being forcibly separated from their parents? What policies is Trump pushing that's so much better exactly?

You're a sheep Gramps. You do what you're told by a corrupt group of politicians who have been bought and paid for by foreign entities and even though the evidence is all around you it doesn't matter. You choose to ignore it and you push false narratives they feed you. I have a better grasp on the inner workings of your government and I'm not even a US citizen, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 08:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Speaking of Russia...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-app ... -us-troops

Yup... There you have it, Donald Trump defending Russia arming the taliban and paying them bounties to kill American troops. What a fucking sad turd he is and anyone that supports him. If you vote for Trump, you're the fucking problem in this world.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 08:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Someone seems to be having trouble following along here. I'm not advocating for Trump. You asked why Biden was bad. I show you. Then you follow up with Trump is bad too. Unfortunately that's the totally idiotic way the Democrats have chosen to approach this election. Biden is a terrible choice for president, but he might seem marginally better than Trump. :tard:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 08:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So how bad does Trump need to be for you not to vote for him? Could you just not vote at all instead? Shit you can even write Kanye on your vote and that's still an improvement. I can't wrap my mind around why you're choosing to vote for Trump. Ok Biden bad, I get it, but is he really worse than Trump? Trump is literally dragging your country into a dictatorship, like what the fuck does the guy have to do? And what's Biden's awful crime that makes you think he's worse than Trump? btw I'm not watching 8 fucking youtube videos by right wing nutjobs to find out, if you can't write it out then I assume you're a goddamn moron who can't think for himself.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 09:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 09:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*opens link*

First sentence: “ It’s genuinely terrifying to be an American these days.“

lol, ok...

*closes link*

Sensationalism...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 09:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
*opens link*

lol, ok...

*closes link*

Sensationalism...

way to confirm the one of the articles main contentions. :olo: :olo: :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 09:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not just that but he's looking at the protests like that shit isn't going to affect him... lulz... I think you're gonna be in for a rude surprise at some point if it hasn't already affected you Xer0s.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 10:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
xer0s wrote:
*opens link*

lol, ok...

*closes link*

Sensationalism...

way to confirm the one of the articles main contentions. :olo: :olo: :olo:

Dude, that is a terribly written article. You can’t possibly think that’s good writing...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 10:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Focusing on the wrong aspects as usual.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 10:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Not just that but he's looking at the protests like that shit isn't going to affect him...

How the fuck do you come to that conclusion?

Even if it does affect me, it’s not fucking terrifying to be an American. lol, woke people...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 10:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe if you're white..

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-29-2020 10:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Generalized statements are generalized...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.