Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-03-2020 09:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This shit is suspect af though. Who's going around setting up pallets of bricks during an election night? I'd really like to know, not sure on the veracity of claims that these pallets started showing up last night. I've tried my best to extract the origin of this image but there doesn't appear to be much metadata in the image itself. If I was a business owner and saw that being set out in front of my business I'd move it into my business. Maybe even sell it to a construction company.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-03-2020 09:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I saw orange pop out of that vent and put those pallets there.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-03-2020 11:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pallets of bricks are pretty common in cities that see constant repairs and improvement. You just don’t think about it most of the time because, well they’re just bricks...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-03-2020 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
The reason the US has so fully embraced drones is because it further dehumanizes war and killing...

the reason the US has embraced drones can be summed up in one word: Vietnam

all those kids coming home in body bags wasn't good optics so now the US military tries to fight wars in such a way as to minimise American casualties, hence the remote warfare/air campaigns. the American public have been the weak link in the imperial chain since 1968. no more stomach for prolonged wars and not enough people believe in the causes fought over to accept mass casualties. in an ideal world, the US military would fight with droids like fucking Star Wars if they could.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-03-2020 03:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

To a certain degree that's true and Vietnam does have a lot to do with it, but mostly when it comes to censoring the news coming out of America's latest cesspool campaigns. They still need boots on the ground and at least a few in coffins to keep selling the "look what we're up against" narrative and keep recruitment up. Military funerals and tributes at sporting events make for great advertising and propaganda tools.

Then again, the #1 recruitment tool is the military providing an escape from poverty and unemployment in the poorest communities. That is, until their service is done and they get dropped right back on the dilapidated streets they came from. That's why as long as the war machine is in charge, America will never have socialized healthcare or make proper education accessible. Wouldn't want kids growing up with good dental hygiene and hope for the future, that's bad for business.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-03-2020 10:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

An interesting perspective Captain Mazda but I still wonder re the pallets of bricks.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/cr ... t-protests

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-04-2020 12:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
An interesting perspective Captain Mazda but I still wonder re the pallets of bricks.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/cr ... t-protests

You realize you linked to an article debunking all the "mysterious bricks" claims, don't you?" There's little left to wonder. It's just people misinterpreting the world around them.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-04-2020 12:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump prematurely claims victory. What a surprise.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5fa2 ... c9a5c2424e

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-04-2020 01:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
You realize you linked to an article debunking all the "mysterious bricks" claims, don't you?" There's little left to wonder. It's just people misinterpreting the world around them.

I did. All you had to read was that first line in the link..

Quote:
As of now, there's no evidence to support claims of coordinated brick placements at protests.

There are many but this caught my eye..

Quote:
5. Multiple viral social media posts claimed that a pallet of bricks in Dallas was part of a government scheme to entrap protesters. The placement of these bricks was investigated by NBC News, and there is no evidence of government involvement.

There are others of course like this classic..

Quote:
17. Kevin McCashion, a radio host in Troy, NY, shared an image of bricks and other construction materials, which caused some to raise concerns about them placed for protestors. He told BuzzFeed News he shared the photo to "parody" the fear spreading on social media about bricks.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-05-2020 01:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This one was inevitable I guess

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-05-2020 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As was this:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-06-2020 04:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: There's so much to unpack in that video.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 11-06-2020 04:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 08:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

one term

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 09:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Snowflake meltdown imminent

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 10:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa must be furious

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 10:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 11:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So petty.
I hope they won't be waving flags and wearing hats and have signs up on their lawns for the next four years. That'd be really petty.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 11:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, so petty. It would be a shame if people started wearing shirts that said "You're fired!" with a picture of Drumpf. Bigly petty.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 11:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can we please change the thread title to “Former President Trump”?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 12:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gotta wait for January 20th. :alert:

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 01:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I never would have imagined it would feel cathartic to read an oppinion piece on fox news.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-w ... ard-fowler

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 01:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Former President Trump’s moves from here will be dramatic. It will be interesting to see how low he goes.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 03:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pext wrote:
I never would have imagined it would feel cathartic to read an oppinion piece on fox news.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-w ... ard-fowler

Quote:
Unless one or more of Trump's baseless sore-loser lawsuits prevails, we can expect Biden to replace Trump in the Oval Office on Jan. 20, sending Trump into political retirement and restoring stability, competence, integrity and honesty to the White House.

Wow :olo: :olo:

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 04:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This was just amazing

Trump tweets "press conference at Four Seasons"
Trump staffer: Fuck better book the four seasons quickly!
Four Seasons Hotel goes... nope. don't think so mate.
Trump staffer: Shit how do we sort this one out....

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/four-seasons-total-landscaping-trump-team-news-conference.html

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 05:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: You can’t make this shit up...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 06:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-07-2020 10:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
Former President Trump’s moves from here will be dramatic. It will be interesting to see how low he goes.

Bye, by President Mr D Trump.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-08-2020 08:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-08-2020 12:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
"I could write jokes for 800 years and I'd never think of something funnier than Trump booking the Four Seasons for his big presser, and it turning out to be the Four Seasons Total Landscaping parking lot between a dildo store and a crematorium," Emmy-nominated US comedy writer Zack Bornstein tweeted.

"The real hero today is whoever answered the phone at Four Seasons Landscaping and offered no clarification whatsoever until it was too late," added author Geraldine DeRuiter.

:olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-09-2020 04:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

I legitimately looked for an upvote button after I saw this. :olo:

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 11-09-2020 01:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Landscaping business thing is the funniest shit I've seen in the news for years. This is beyond Veep-level farce.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-12-2020 10:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump tweeted.

Quote:
“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

People that voted for that should be ashamed of themselves. Even if he was right, this isn't how you go about doing things as the fucking president of the united states. Show some fucking leadership and pursue your grievances the way a president should, utilizing the immense system and processes you're supposed to be wielding. Not like a child throwing wild accusations online of all places. What a fucking child, and people VOTED for that tool. How stupid do you have to be not to see through this bullshit?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-13-2020 01:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He will do anything he can to try and cling to power because his ego cannot take the fact he was beaten

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-13-2020 03:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i've long believed that Trump is a baby trapped in the body of a septuagenarian and now that belief is being validated on an almost hourly basis

feces-flinging president :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.