Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 05:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
You probably qualify for medical assistance.

But no one over there can afford it :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 09:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Great article about dumb leader that everyone saw coming.

Scroll up like 5 posts, I just linked the NYT article.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 10:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What kind of moron actually believed Trump was a billionaire? Lol seriously, you would have to be an idiot to fall for that shit...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 10:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gwamps in a nutshell.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 04:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's what a different Democrat has to say.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 04:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL I skipped to about 7-8 minutes to see if he had anything interesting to say, only to hear him contradict himself.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 06:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He'll keep guzzling the semen they feed him like a pig at a trough. Too stupid to form an opinion of his own because all the evidence are lies. The known conman with multiple accusations of sexual assault, which he himself has bragged about is innocent and we should all believe him. All the while he tows Russian propaganda, eviscerates your social programs, assigns people loyal to only him in positions of power. He's a vile man and will be remembered as a disgusting stain in American history.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 07:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

omg of course gwamps listens to Tim fucking Pool :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 09-28-2020 08:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pigs guzzle semen from troughs? Must be a Canadian thing...

Its unfortunate that alternate opinions upset you so much. But that's probably just one of your many short comings.

Cheer up, butter cup.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 01:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Alternate opinions don't upset gwamps because he's so closed-off they don't even penetrate the skull.

I don't think he understands there's a difference between respecting the existence of alternate opinions and not having time for the obviously made-up bollocks spewed out by fuckwits trying to get clicks on their youtube channels.

The videos are sad and pathetic gramps, the credibility of these youtube talking heads is on a par with flat-earthers. I think we'd all be happy with an "end of test" from you about now because it's fucking embarassing.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 01:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps’ display of intellect has been embarrassing him since the 1990’s here. It’s always astonishing seeing everyone give his little brain and a chance to catch up with everyone but the little engine never could :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 01:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rock out with your glock out eh

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 03:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Pigs guzzle semen from troughs? Must be a Canadian thing...

Its unfortunate that alternate opinions upset you so much. But that's probably just one of your many short comings.

Cheer up, butter cup.

The funny thing is I was watching Mr Robot, which is weirdly accurate with todays political climate. Like... really weird. I was pondering my response to you when they used that pig line in the show, it was so relevant to you and the reply I was formulating I just used it. I think it was in season 3 episode 7 or 8... somewhere around there. They were of course talking about sheep, you know, like yourself.

How can I be upset with your opinion gwamps, you don't have one. What you do have is random bullshit set on a feedback loop that you ingest probably every day. The more shit you gobble up, the more shit they feed you. Where I'm looking at verifiable facts, you're looking at twisted half truths and outright lies. You can't back up anything you say because you have no leg to stand on. Where I have multiple credible news sources that legally obtained tax returns through the court system you have talking heads screaming it's a lie.

Also, the current info no his tax returns is just the tip of the iceberg. I suspect we're going to get a lot more details and nefarious connections as we get closer to election day, like who Trump is actually a slave to in terms of financing his debt.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 07:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YGP working hard to avoid the realisation that he's been a moron in following trump.

Like a man driving down a cliff because he can't admit he took a wrong turn.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 08:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump and Gramps will probably end up in the same prison and will become related by rape... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 08:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 09:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Trump and Gramps will probably end up in the same prison and will become related by rape... :olo: ...

:olo:

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 10:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

(LOL) :olo:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 10:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's probably a dream of his honestly.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 11:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump tax returns: lies about releasing them, doesn't. Courts wind up getting involved because he's corrupt as fuck and under investigation for fraud. BTW, Tax avoidance is not fraud, big difference.

Biden tax returns: Releases them voluntarily.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 11:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There are so many crimes exposed by those tax returns. He'll die in prison if he doesn't commit suicide first...

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 11:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The world could only be so lucky to have gather outcome.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i can't trust the word of anyone who compulsively wears a beanie indoors

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-29-2020 12:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It hides the little roach at the controls

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 02:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Stand back and Stand by"... jesus christ

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 02:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That debate and I'm using that term lightly was a joke!
Donald Duck didn't even let the Moderator get questions asked in most cases, Biden was right, what a clown!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 03:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Clown's gonna clown.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 04:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vesp wrote:
"Stand back and Stand by"... jesus christ

Worse, he said “Boys, stand back and stand by.”

He called white supremacists and other violent racist groups “boys”. He said it as if he was talking to his buddies or his own personal bodyguards. Absolutely nuts.

How will Gramps defend this?

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 04:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He says "Proud Boys", which is one of the group names, but yeahhis entire tone and demeanour comes across as if he's talking to his buds!
Apparently they have adopted "Stand Back, Stand by" as a motto and are delighted by this massive green-light from the president of the usa!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 04:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i didn't watch the debate i hate cringe, but from what i'm hearing Biden didn't exactly land any punches. wouldn't surprise me if true

Trump's MO is to fill the space with whatever horseshit comes out of his mouth. Biden's too 'decent' to respond effectively

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 05:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Worse, he said “Boys, stand back and stand by.”

He called white supremacists and other violent racist groups “boys”.

It was a little more nuanced then that as vesp points out, as he directly addressed the group that call themselves Proud Boys when prompted by the moderator to ask a far right group to stand down.

That he added "stand by" was the real problem; the far-right has responded to this as though it were a call to action.

I think someone should ask him if he knows what what the word "Antifa" means, and point out to him some famous historical figures who followed the ideology. You know, Churchill, Roosevelt, etc.

I'd ask him if he knew that the word "Antifa" was a portmanteau, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know what that meant.

I also suspect that in English-speaking countries in general, we're facing a crisis of stupidity where the average dumbass hears "right" in the political sense and equates it with "right" in the sense of what is good, correct and proper.
So the far-right must be really good :dork:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 07:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

America should be deeply, deeply ashamed of itself

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 07:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We're more worried of a real civil war at this point than being embarrassed...

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 07:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's the best area of Canada to move to?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-30-2020 07:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We have enough biblethumping anti-vaxxer alt-right retards up here.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.