Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 09:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

supporting Trump is the way some Americans express their repressed desire for Putin

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 10:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you guys wouldnt get it

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 10:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
that bernie guy has no chance!

the viciousness and vulgarity of the attacks on chump say so much!

when a person doesn't do and say what dumb people want, the dumb peoples true character comes out, the one and only emotion gggrrrrr lol!

air sign baby! oh yea!

Sorry plained but it's pretty clear that you don't even know what the guy is all about. You admitted earlier in this thread that you don't follow politics.

The Trump campaign called for a ban on Muslim immigrants in December. This is just one thing that would automatically disqualify him in my mind.

You like his values? Would you be happy if your children grow up treating women the way Trump does? :puke:

Speaking of vulgar and vicious, have you ever listened to the man speak?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i get what you are saying and its cool you are not all rabid thx for that.

i see your points, but do you agree with and condone everything every-other candidate and politician says does and lives their life?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 10:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know why you're wasting time talking to him about it, he's like a bullshit bot.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

your head is full up , you "know" everything, youre groomed.

anything other than that triggers your feedback loop and the sop of responses ensues untill frustration triggers your anger

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my above was for db

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I meant in your last response to me.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you're saying he's the least of all evils?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wonder if you'd indulge me in a thought experiment plained.

Would you be able to vote for a candidate who proposed an immigration ban on anyone who believes in god?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what if they didnt tell the truth during thier running and then did just that and waged a war on god in a covert way

would that make it palpable and manners ok?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well your first mistake is assuming that Donald Trump isn't lying to you about things.

If you like I'll provide you video which illustrates his two-facedness.

Secondly I'm asking about something specific. If your answer is that you're happy with a fascist as long as he is willing to be honest about being a fascist (and that's what I'm taking from your response) then I guess I have my answer.

Let me know if I'm misinterpreting you.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looking forward to planks response.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh and to answer you question, lying about being a fascist would be a bad thing. Hiding that you would do it and then doing it would be very bad indeed. That's why I wouldn't vote for either of those guys...

edit: to help illustrate this further, for example, I would never vote for the Liberal party of Canada.

Last edited by HM-PuFFNSTuFF on 01-30-2016 11:23 AM, edited 1 time in total.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Well your first mistake is assuming that Donald Trump isn't lying to you about things.

Secondly I'm asking about something specific. If your answer is that you're happy with a fascist as long as he is willing to be honest about being a fascist (and that's what I'm taking from your response) then I guess I have my answer.

how about if during the war2

do you think it good to imigrate 100's k of them direct from there to your city?

ok now you are rabid again and name calling and assuming my thoughts, knowledge and opinions.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol, the US did OK out of the WW2 fallout, just ask NASA.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

how about if during the war2

do you think it good to imigrate 100's k of them direct from there to your city?

ok now you are rabid again and name calling and assuming my thoughts, knowledge and opinions.

Not assuming dude just working with what you give me as responses... I'm trying to understand.

And yes I think it's fine to accept war refugees.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and what name calling did I do?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's so frustrated he could have been referring to me calling him a plank.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what if a percentage werent "refugees" and they placed those in your workplace and apartment complex and all that

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
He's so frustrated he could have been referring to me calling him a plank.

if by frustrated you mean making a second set of perogies for my son and daughter then yea

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
what if a percentage werent "refugees" and they placed those in your workplace and apartment complex and all that

I'm not afraid of people plained.

I think it's very important that we take as many refugees as possible and not at the expense of other immigrants.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

It's you that's brainwashed. You've taken in the bullshittery of the right wing and now think they are coming to get you, ISIS elite are infiltrating my wal mart!

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
plained wrote:

I'm not afraid of people plained.

I think it's very important that we take as many refugees as possible and not at the expense of other immigrants.

me too!

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

also you guys know i'm note voting in the us elections ey?

:olo:

i am not an american!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Makes no difference, your opinion is still a fascist one.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what is my opinion?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also refugees are good for the economy despite what many would try to have people believe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/11/26 ... 58076.html

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
also you guys know i'm note voting in the us elections ey?

:olo:

i am not an american!

yes i know.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
what is my opinion?

You're 2/3 through his book, so by know your opinion is just what they wanted it to be.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i read all his books about 10 books ago.

atm i'm reading "detroit rock city"

uugg!

iggy pop this ted nugent that

fricken boring stuff but there is some small value in there i guess

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
supporting Trump is the way some Americans express their repressed desire for Putin

You got me.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd rather have a man that is willing to publicize his womanizing rather than see it as a secret debuting on the news. Its not a secret you want to do that chick. You play quake.

Last edited by John^Rocker on 01-30-2016 04:43 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Makes no difference, your opinion is still a fascist one.

Mine is still the fastest.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.