Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 05-05-2017 07:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I predict that sometime during Trumps term in office, The Onion will have to shut itself down due to not being able to keep up with the actual news...

Quote:
Trump lauds Australia’s universal health care minutes after Republicans vote to end Obamacare... “Right now, Obamacare is failing. I shouldn’t say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia, because you have better health care than we do,” Trump said as Turnbull smiled.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3428492/trump ... ealthcare/

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-05-2017 09:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dts:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 05-06-2017 11:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
not saying i agree with his thesis but Trump has already attempted to undermine existing democratic institutions.

Snyder is a bit of an alarmist methinks, he's been saying things like this since the inaugeration and instead of coups all we've seen is staggering incompetence.

I'm currently operating under the assumption that this is not the beginning of a dictatorship we've all been worrying about but rather the weakest presidency we've seen in decades, that Trump and his people are actually so piss poor at their jobs that nothing of note is being accomplished - even though the repubs own the senate, the house and the presidency. Most world leaders have learned by now that Trump's angry tweets can be safely ignored because they're intended for his supporters and his staff is forced to walk back or explain any comments the very next day, most have also noticed Trumps' mind will be changed by the last person to talk to him or to appear on a cable news show.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-06-2017 11:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Trump and his people are actually so piss poor at their jobs that nothing of note is being accomplished

Except that he's singlehandedly destroyed environment protection and US health care.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 05-07-2017 02:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Health care has to pass the senate, which will never happen in it's current form. Last week was mostly a political photo op, nothing more. Will be interesting to see what effect it'll have on the 2018 elections, lots of so called moderate repubs painted themselves with the extremist brush and perhaps they'll be held to account by their constituents.

The dismantling of the EPA is worrying though, yes - but hardly a sign of a coming dictatorship.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-08-2017 06:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Ryoki wrote:
Trump and his people are actually so piss poor at their jobs that nothing of note is being accomplished

Except that he's singlehandedly destroyed environment protection and US health care.

Quote:
EPA dismisses half of its scientific advisers on key board, citing ‘clean break’ with Obama administration

The move could significantly change the makeup of the 18-member Board of Scientific Counselors, which advises the EPA’s key scientific arm on whether the research it does has sufficient rigor and integrity.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-08-2017 07:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, that pic

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-08-2017 09:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

isn't that the sign outside memph's house?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-08-2017 07:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not owned I'm not owned I'm not owned

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-08-2017 08:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lmao he took it down already

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 06:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 08:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"we took our country back"

from those other Americans :|

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 03:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 03:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's pretty obvious at this point that the Russia investigation is going to find something.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 03:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I read a rumor from a credible source today that 50 passports connected to Trump administration had holds placed on them today (ie can't leave the country) but Tillerson has since overruled that order.

Also there are 2 separate grand juries investigating Trump + Russia. Comey testified at one yesterday.

So yeah, shit is starting to go down. Only question is whether the Trumps can cover up.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 03:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 06:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Comey was in a meeting when he learned he was fired. From the TV behind him that had CNN playing. That's rough.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-10-2017 12:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

... next ..... AGP pilgrum? (psst.. Above Ground Pool)

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 05-10-2017 01:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Comey was in a meeting when he learned he was fired. From the TV behind him that had CNN playing. That's rough.

Yeah he laughed because he thought it was a joke

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-10-2017 05:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hrmmm....

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-10-2017 08:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what a shitshow :olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-11-2017 10:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I lot of shit going down today, including FBI search warrants being executed at a GOP fundraising/consulting firm.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-11-2017 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Federal Banana Republic of Americaland

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-11-2017 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-11-2017 04:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

memphis tries to weaponize his autism but it turns out, all he can offer is regular autism...

i'm sorry the world is so confusing to you bubbie *hugs*

plained
plained
PostPosted: 05-11-2017 04:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: @ dumdums

without auties and burgers youd have nothing to look up to!

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-11-2017 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mr. Trump said in the NBC interview that “regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey.”

“In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,” Mr. Trump said.

plained's hero. now i fully understand why. :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-11-2017 09:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In that interview he was admitting to his state of mind, which was to obstruct justice, which is an impeachable offense. Too bad the Republicans control the House and Senate.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 08:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

i don't get this "pepe is dead" meme :|

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 08:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
“In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,” Mr. Trump said.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 11:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apparently the cartoonist who originally created Pepe recently killed him off.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 12:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

puffincatpoo understands nothing!

his vicious nature is what makes him so easy to use as a low goon!

i mean golly he thinks if he says lies enough they become true!

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mat Linnett wrote:

Maybe I'm being a little thick here, but I always thought (assumed) Pepe was a tongue in cheek meme and not necessarily a symbol for hatred and racism wielded by alt right?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mat Linnett wrote:

Quote:
...a symbol used by the worst people on the internet to harass and terrorize people...

worse than ISIS? they're on the internet

as for emptying the words "harass" and "terrorise" of any serious meaning - i'm not even gonna go there :|

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Mat Linnett wrote:

Maybe I'm being a little thick here, but I always thought (assumed) Pepe was a tongue in cheek meme and not necessarily a symbol for hatred and racism wielded by alt right?

you're kidding yourself m8. it's the new swastika :dts:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.