Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-28-2016 07:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well when you start talking about banning groups of people based on their religion, having them register and want to close mosques, that's fascist...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-28-2016 07:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well closing mosques seems unreasonable and kind of vauge.

i coudnt find him saying that just a buch of bollocking neses like this ex

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/16/politics/ ... ndex.html#

* and this is also a big headline but he never even talks about anything similar http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/donald-trump ... e-mosques/

its kinda weird ey to have it so headlinie but its not in there

ah ok i hear it now its pretty weird he gets lead into a kinda thing and they ask if he agrees and he says kinda maybe depending.

they sure stitched that up tight ey

http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/donald-trump ... e-mosques/

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-28-2016 07:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so it's the media's fault that he's a fascist? got it.

he could disavow the idea as tyrannical and anti-democratic but he doesn't.

scum of the highest order.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-28-2016 08:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whoa ey why so rabid did you not listen to the clip?

i not trying to be a dick but they asked him about some other guys wanted to close moskes and asked if he agreed and he said if they were bad guys in there sure he would.

thats a fay far cry from this dont you think?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tr ... ORM=HDRSC3

seems a little heavy handing going on cant you agree?

still i dont agree he is a fascist , where does that come from? these headline type new's?

seems almost like someones trying to get you appallingly mad, it is manipulative to intent do do that. getting overly emotional is not good for straigt thinking ey it clouds judgement and doesnt do anything positive at all.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-28-2016 10:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 01:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
really fascism?

how so?

i am not a political guy and i dont know much about it but when i looked up the meaning i didnt really thing chump was a fascism guy.

I agree with Puff that Trump has fascist tendancies, in the sense that he hits more than a few of Umberto Eco's 14 general properties of fascism pretty spot on. Not all of them though, so he might just be a narcissistic populist - time will tell (or actually hopefully it won't).

Fascism is a difficult beast to describe mind and there's no such thing as a single, simple meaning of the term. There have been several forms of it and the one most people know about was actually quite a peculiar movement. Here's some definitions of it by different folks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 04:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
upsetmaniaisming

welcome to tumblr3world: your triggers are waiting

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Perhaps plained you'd be willing to tell me what you find so great about Trump? What values does he have that you admire? What policies of his do you support?

Very much appreciated bro!

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 08:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do they let severely autistic people vote?

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 08:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/trump-and- ... ly-correct
"What is most interesting is that while people may be turned off by the content of Trump’s statements, they are so at ease with his persona of “truth telling” that what he is saying seems to matter less than the fact that he’s saying it. That means that we as a public can think that Trump is sexist, racist, or whatever the inflammatory comment du jour is, and still be more comfortable with him as a candidate because he appears to not be lying or hiding his feelings."

Love him or Hate him a surprising number of people support him. I personally cringe at what he says 50% of the time but I do recognize that America has crippling debt, has lost millions of jobs to China/Japan/Mexico and can no longer compete fairly on the world market. So for me it's about money and less about other people around the world, when your poor you have to watch out for number 1. Trump represents the feeling that it is time to think about America 1st because the wallet is empty and he can fix that.

I am swept up in this Trump mania because the economy and world markets have really hammered my industry "diamonds, oil and metals" and SELFISHLY I am hoping Trump can help fix that, Trudeau will not.
I will get hammered now but that's okay.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 08:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, so he isn't lying or hiding his feelings. But there's still a chance that the other candidates are doing the same. More than likely, they're lying. But there's a chance they're actually being truthful. Their questionable honesty is still better than Trump's blatant honesty...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 08:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
... Trump... values... policies...

lol

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 09:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/trump-and-the-psychological-allure-of-not-being-politically-correct
"What is most interesting is that while people may be turned off by the content of Trump’s statements, they are so at ease with his persona of “truth telling” that what he is saying seems to matter less than the fact that he’s saying it. That means that we as a public can think that Trump is sexist, racist, or whatever the inflammatory comment du jour is, and still be more comfortable with him as a candidate because he appears to not be lying or hiding his feelings."

Love him or Hate him a surprising number of people support him. I personally cringe at what he says 50% of the time but I do recognize that America has crippling debt, has lost millions of jobs to China/Japan/Mexico and can no longer compete fairly on the world market. So for me it's about money and less about other people around the world, when your poor you have to watch out for number 1. Trump represents the feeling that it is time to think about America 1st because the wallet is empty and he can fix that.

I am swept up in this Trump mania because the economy and world markets have really hammered my industry "diamonds, oil and metals" and SELFISHLY I am hoping Trump can help fix that, Trudeau will not.
I will get hammered now but that's okay.

Thanks for the honest reply. Very insightful.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 10:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i dont support politics or politicians i am too ignorant of it , i am not confident in many things but one things i am confident in is what i dont know. politics and all the complications and understandings, repercussions and history baggage's, it is alot. most people who support things are emotionally driven clueless idiots/manipulated.

he isnt a politician i like that lol

what i like about him is some personal and business/entrepreneurial type stuff

i like how he says what he means.

ability to get big things done and done right, actual things not a bunch of politically flimflam'ery salesmenship.

ability to form and maintain lasting (longer than life even) mutually beneficial partnerships. including incredible negotiating skills.

i like how he really knows people well and i like what he values .

i like his commitment to hot chicks and women and family in general.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 12:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
incredible negotiating skills.

You mean yelling louder than the person next to you until they get tired of being spit on? Trump is a cartoon caricature of a right-wing moron, he doesn't have a single original thought or a shred of decency in his lumpy republican body.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 01:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sounds to me like axbaby is just being rather naive

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

no i mean like for ex one aspect is when he tries to develop a property where one person or company or bank own the physical building, and maybe a consortium own the land lease, and maybe an individual owns the air rights. and maybe there are some long term lease tenants to satisfy within the building. then hell combine it with adjacent lots one maybe owned by the city(hell give long term revenue to the city and such for zoning for ex and maybe receive tax benefits for the other parties to incentivize them) and one with a diff scenario like the first with different variables. very layered tricky stuff

he is good at negotiating and getting it all together in a mutually beneficial way to come together to create a bigger venture.

it a reason he has so many partners, cuz people dont want to let go of what they have but if you can bring them something that will benefit them and their future family they will be more open to change, he does that alot in deals

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 02:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's also an arrogant, loudmouth moron with no amiable traits whatsoever. His ability to file for bankruptcy will come in real handy when not a single world leader will entertain his idiocy for 5 minutes.

Either way, America will keep going down the shitter :up:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hah yea

when he went bankrupt that time i think he went to something like 90 banks and met with the guys personally to work out deals.

he said he started that day walking to the office in the rain at 3 in the morning and he saw a guy sitting on the ground with a cup witha quarter in it and he realized that guy had 1 billion $ and a quarter more than him!

and yea in his books he has said you should tell people about your accomplishments because no one else will !

he says it helps future deals/partnerships if people can hear and see about previous successful deals/partnerships.

he says there are no shortage of people wanting to tear you down.

he is an air gemini ey!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 02:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The 'victim' card

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 03:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Sounds to me like axbaby is just being rather naive

More like back-pedalling

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 03:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I guess you're going to ignore the alleged rape, eh?

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 03:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

:dork: sorry you got raped Caitlyn

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 05:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dork:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-29-2016 06:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:tard:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 04:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

:dork: sorry you got raped Caitlyn

Sorry your inter-popularity is crashing due to your fascist political views, rubber faced cunt.

Playboy
Playboy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 05:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 07:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My dear and sad NoBrain
From the toner of your voice I can see you are having a bad life so let me a dress your issue before the ink dries you Fat Bottom girl.
Trump 2016 .. or Bernie

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 07:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how many people on earth woulkd be okay with either of those guys? It can't be that large a group can it?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 08:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you say "I'd vote for Trump or Bernie", then you're obviously not voting on policy and views...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 08:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that bernie guy has no chance!

the viciousness and vulgarity of the attacks on chump say so much!

when a person doesn't do and say what dumb people want, the dumb peoples true character comes out, the one and only emotion gggrrrrr lol!

air sign baby! oh yea!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 09:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
My dear and sad NoBrain
From the toner of your voice I can see you are having a bad life so let me a dress your issue before the ink dries you Fat Bottom girl.
Trump 2016 .. or Bernie

:dts:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 09:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I bet Trump is a big fan of Astrology.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 09:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's right, this whole Trump debate sure is highlighting the retards.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.