Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 02:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
I think it's very important that we take as many refugees as possible

i'm fine with families, kids, women and the elderly coming here from Syria

single young men can go rape some place else

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 04:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Also refugees are good for the economy...

DuffingtonPost wrote:
...In Canada's Have-Not Regions

:dts:

so you disagree, but have you any proof to back it up.

check out the research on this. immigrants contribute to the countries they move to, they aren't a net drain. If you have any proof to the contrary feel free to post it.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 05:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
i'm fine with families, kids

Of course you are.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-30-2016 11:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 11:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
so you disagree, but have you any proof to back it up.

check out the research on this. immigrants contribute to the countries they move to, they aren't a net drain. If you have any proof to the contrary feel free to post it.

There are some arguements for and against, I know our house of lords conducted a report that remained somewhat inconclusive n all, even hinting that there's some slight negative effects - like decrease in wages and job loss to the poorest of those born in Britain - but very, very slight.

I know in the UK for example that your twice as likely to seek social help (welfare/benefits/hospital) than someone native born. Immigrants take up 3/4s of newly created jobs n all so make of that what you will (ONS stats).

I havn't got a stance either way tbh though, should we only let in skilled workers ?, meh, will it make any difference ?, probably not so fuck it. I don't usually like debating it cos 9 times out of 10 it turns into the reinforcement of someones racism, like for example someone will say "they come over here and claim Tax Credits and....jobs", well the problem there isn't immigration is it ?, it's that they're on Tax Credits, or our government has failed in providing us work.

This is the house of lords thingy -

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefin ... cument/235 (I think, I only skimmed it)

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 11:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

African immigrants often don't. they have special stores and often cant get visas for families so they're working jobs to save up all that money to take back, taking the jobs someone you know couldnt get because its a political 'favor'.

White people seem to care, but the only immigrants coming into this nation are the ones that take our tax dollars and rarely contribute. Who doesn't like mexican food? Other than having a good mexican restaraunt or some other, they're useless and dont have the dna to advance what society has invented/contributed.

I say, it's time to outsource the mexican food time to rebrand.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 01:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep ^

That's usually how the convo ends up.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 03:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But the politicians serve us.
We dont give a fuck about no africans.
And the ones coming in from euro or advanced blend in better than you do.
So tell me what this country means,
This country was built on indo-european and some decent asian, not no mexican african.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 03:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You tell me how thart last statement works for you.
Your scumbag politicians are selling america for a blowjob.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 04:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

overpriced

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 08:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

John^Rocker wrote:
But the politicians serve us.

MORON ALERT!...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-31-2016 10:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
[
I know in the UK for example that your twice as likely to seek social help (welfare/benefits/hospital) than someone native born. Immigrants take up 3/4s of newly created jobs n all so make of that what you will (ONS stats).

Sounds contradictory.
Also, if immigrants take 3/4 of newly created jobs then that says less about immigrants than it does about the native Brits who are either too lazy, dumb or stubborn to take up those jobs themselves.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 05:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How so ?, you can claim benefits whilst in work.

The 3/4 thing can be interpreted more than 1 way n all, which is why I said make of it what you will.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 10:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Also, if immigrants take 3/4 of newly created jobs then that says less about immigrants than it does about the native Brits who are either too lazy, dumb or stubborn to take up those jobs themselves.

or it says that these new jobs are mostly shit jobs, and that the UK is pursuing a nonsensical strategy of creating as many graduates as possible without being able to guarantee them a job at the end of their (expensive) degree that matches the expectations that come with possessing that degree

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 10:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Big day today. Let's see if Trump supporters can put their vote where his mouth is.

Also, hopefully Bernie can come out on top. Really needing a strong turnout in Iowa. The problem is, in 2008 and 2012, the votin was a month earlier. So a lot of the college crowd wasn't at school and more available to vote. This year it's a little more difficult for them to do so. And that's a big majority of Bernie supporters. We'll see if they can make it happen...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 10:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Eraser wrote:

...and that the UK is pursuing a nonsensical strategy of creating as many graduates as possible without being able to guarantee them a job at the end of their (expensive) degree that matches the expectations that come with possessing that degree

Rly ?, I wouldve said that's on the decline due to the massive increases in tuition fees.

Its gone from free (It was free, right ?), to almost 10k pa in 18 years ?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 10:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Big day today.

Yes because we all know Iowa has the best record of picking the eventual nominee.

Spoiler alert...they have the worst.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 11:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

QerOs is such an idiot, I'm surprised anyone reads what he types.

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 11:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A Trump win today, in a state with his worst poll numbers should pretty much end the hope of the other Trump Show contestants.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 12:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think Iowa has ever picked the President. So one might think whoever they pick/does well won't win. No?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 12:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 12:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I don't think Iowa has ever picked the President. So one might think whoever they pick/does well won't win. No?

Trump leads Huge in all the other states except Iowa, so if Trump loses Iowa then Yes the Iowa shame of not electing winners continues.

Bernie may surprise Iowan's .. boot Clinton to prison.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 01:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/caucus-history-past-years-results/

Yeah, Santorum and Huckabeee the last two elections :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 01:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 05:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
xer0s wrote:
http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/caucus-history-past-years-results/

The Iowa caucuses aren't necessarily an indication of our future president. But what it does do is narrow the field. After tonight, hopefully most of these republican candidates will realize they don't have a chance and will get the fuck out...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 05:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 05:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-01-2016 11:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Christ that's really bad!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-02-2016 12:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
vid

Jesus :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-02-2016 10:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh my god :olo:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-02-2016 02:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The last thing we need in this unravelling, ghetto enlightening world is a democrat. We NEED to put the democrats back where they belong to shame down in the gutter. Democrats arent the same party they use use to be.

Go fuck yourselves.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-02-2016 02:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

RoTfLlamas!!

CHILD,-PREDATOR..

This will not end well for mr. fake republican. He's a minority trying to steal and gutter the country, a followup minority dude guy RIDING after the first train. Dont trust this motherfucker. You know the fucking bastard's a fake when he kisses a child, which is not a baby... I'd never do that.. I'd never make that mistake, its not legal to be her teddy, teddy.

Punkbustered, Bitch.

Last edited by John^Rocker on 02-02-2016 02:27 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-02-2016 02:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Last thing we need in the whitehouse is another bitch.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-02-2016 02:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

""**Scckkcuutthe me thsthur, do you mind if i become your assistant??"""""**

Its done.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-02-2016 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:

The Iowa caucuses aren't necessarily an indication of our future president. But what it does do is narrow the field. After tonight, hopefully most of these republican candidates will realize they don't have a chance and will get the fuck out...[/quote]

Speak that quake truth.

Time to show these punkbusters the L-G-.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.