Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump


Post new topicReply to topic
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC




Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
Joined: 01 Mar 2001
Posts: 19851
PostPosted: 06-23-2018 10:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote





Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 04:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


YourGrandpa wrote:
shaft wrote:
lol @ if you don’t have a solution don’t critizise injustice. Hey if you don’t like Trump maybe you should become a billionaire, run for office and come up with solutions. gramps is such a dipshit.


Sure... Scream like a child from your hi-chair and let someone else deal with it. Sad but typical.

And I'm the dipshit. LOL.



You really are, you're straight up making shit up then refusing to address it when people call you out on it. That's the definition of a dipshit.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 04:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


I haven't made anything up, you dope.




Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 04:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


You totally did, you said the clinton's created the zero tolerance policy when it was the current administration that made that policy in April.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 04:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


What did the Trump administration place the "zero tolerance policy" on?

BTW, I didn't say the Clinton administration created the zero tolerance policy. LOL.




Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 05:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


You did when you said Sessions enacted a law created by the clintons. Enacting something means making something law. That's like saying the Clinton's already had that law/policy in place but sessions just enforced it which isn't the case at all.

Adding a policy to an existing law isn't at all the same thing as enacting something someone else has already done and pointing at the fact that it was the Clintons is just trying to deflect blame.

That's a bit like adding a policy to speeding charges where you get the death penalty for speeding 30mph over the limit. It's not the administration that originally created a speeding laws fault for creating that policy nor did they ever assume anyone would pass such a stupid policy.

The Clinton's have nothing to do with the policy Sessions added in April.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


I didn't say enacted, I said enforced...

The law was already in place that would allow for children to be separated from their parents under specific conditions. The Trump administration placed a zero tolerance policy on that law in an attempt to discourage illegal immigration. The media got a hold of it and it blew up in his face. Certainly they are going to try and deflect some of the blame by pointing out the origination of the law. However, the Trump administration isn't the only administration that separated children from their parents. It has happened many times under previous administrations. So all of this is really just another case of selective outrage. Something dopey people on both sides of the political fence are guilty of.

I never said it was right. I never said I agreed with the law or Trump's zero tolerance policy. I was merely challenging the newly outraged children, screaming about how bad it was to offer a sound alternative.

Are you going to be okay now?




Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 06:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


YourGrandpa wrote:

I know you're a bit of dope and that causes you to speak out of turn. So let me help you out.

Sessions ENACTED a "Zero Tolerance" policy for a law that was passed under the Clinton administration. That was done as a deterrent to discourage illegal immigration. Do I agree with it? No. Was it a bad idea? Clearly.

Saying a country has the money for something that they don't currently have, doesn't mean they have it. :tard:



Uh huh, sure you didn't. Just keep making shit up.

Before you said he enacted the law, you said he enforced an already existing law, which wasn't the case either. Keep making shit up, would you like a shovel with that?

Edit: Also, there was NO LAW REQUIRING PARENTS TO BE SEPARATED FROM THEIR KIDS. You are making that up.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 07:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Κracus wrote:

Uh huh, sure you didn't. Just keep making shit up.

Before you said he enacted the law, you said he enforced an already existing law, which wasn't the case either. Keep making shit up, would you like a shovel with that?

Edit: Also, there was NO LAW REQUIRING PARENTS TO BE SEPARATED FROM THEIR KIDS. You are making that up.



I'm not making anything up...

I said enforced an existing law and enacted a zero tolerance policy. Two completely different things. The existing LAW allowed for the separation of children under certain circumstance. But the zero tolerance POLICY mandated the separation.

GFY. :tard:




Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 09:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


You're either making shit up as you go or you simply have no understanding of what adding a new policy to an existing law means.

Either way, Clintons have nothing to do with this, it's entirely the Trump administration.




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 09:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


YourGrandpa wrote:
Drumpf administration isn't the only administration that separated children from their parents.

Yes, they are. You need to get your facts straight, bro, you're looking like an idiot here when you keep saying this over and over when it's not true.

Maybe you're confused because Obama was the one who started really cracking down on immigration. There was a large influx of refugees thanks to the Bush administration (and Obama too), so Obama started detaining families at the border because they couldn't be processed fast enough. Then he got sued for keeping kids in detention for so long, and he lost. The Flores agreement determined by the courts said he couldn't keep kids in detention for longer than 20 days, which his administration appealed but lost. But this never amounted to separating the kids from their parents. During this whole process, they were never separated. He could still hold adults for longer than 20 days, but he didn't want to hold the adults and take the kids away from them, so he let them go as a family. That was the policy.

Now Drumpf comes along and changes the policy to enforcing the strict letter of the law, so he keeps holding parents past the 20 days and moves the kids into other holding facilities, claiming that they aren't detained, just waiting to be reunited with their parents once they finish getting processed or charged for misdemeanors for entering the country illegally. Thing is, a lot of them aren't breaking the law. You're allowed to seek refugee status if you do it at a port of entry, and a lot of people are seeking asylum and are getting detained. In order to enforce this immigration law, he's breaking several others.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 06:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


The current administration is siting the 1997 Federal Consent Decree (Flores consent decree), The 2008 TVPRA and the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 as the cause of children being separated from their families. Though none of these laws/rulings mandate the separation of families, they do preclude you from bringing a child into pretrial detention. The zero tolerance policy criminalizes illegal immigration requiring all illegal immigrants to be detained for prosecution, resulting in the children being separated pursuant to the laws/rulings.

This "zero tolerance policy" was actually the Obama administration's idea, as indicated in this CNN (you do believe CNN don't you) interview with the ex-DHS Secretary. They addressed various claims of child separation during previous administrations and even admitted that it did happen during the Obama administration. However, the ex-secretary would have us believe that even though the zero tolerance policy was their idea, they did not adopt it. At least not on his watch, (3 years of the 8 year term) as he is quick to point out.



Then you have videos like these floating around.



Facts or not your facts?




Last edited by YourGrandpa on 06-25-2018 07:13 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 06:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


You seem to have not read my post before making your reply.

To embed a YouTube video, put everything after the v= into the [youtube] tags.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 07:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


I was responding to you and Dumbass.

I read your post. Did you read mine and watch the videos? Children were being separated from their families prior to this administration. Whether they admit it or not. They're all a bunch of liars. How anyone can believe one side over the other is beyond me.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 07:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Double post




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 07:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


I watched the videos. Gwamps. Less than 1 minute into your CNN video, your argument falls apart. I thought for sure there would be some sort of gotcha later in the video, but nope! Thanks for confirming my argument for me. And don't even get me started on the second video. At least I know how gullible you are. If there's a banner at the bottom that says FAMILY SEPARATION AND HOLDING CENTERS WERE EXACTLY THE SAME, then it must be true. What a fucking joke. :olo:

You know you can delete your post when you double-post, right? Click on 'edit'.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 08:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


So child separations happened before the Trump administration and I'm gullible because you completely disregarded the A/V in the second video.

Got it.




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 06-25-2018 08:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


You missed some key qualifiers in several of my posts, I'm not going to hold your hand through it so you can figure it out.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 02:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Well at least I have my "facts straight".




Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 03:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


You're neither straight or have facts.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 04:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


And Harley is passing on the additional cost of tariffs to their customers. :tard:




Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 04:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


YourGrandpa wrote:
And Harley is passing on the additional cost of tariffs to their customers. :tard:


Hey I'm at least willing to acknowledge when I'm wrong. Also, I wasn't exactly wrong I was just mistaken by a misleading headline and I acknowledged that. You're completely wrong in regard to morally questionable actions by your dear leader but instead of acknowledging how you were mistaken you simply double down on being ignorant and making random shit up to cover for where you're mistaken. I'm at least open to being corrected when I'm wrong.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 04:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


But I'm not wrong or mistaken. I haven't made anything up. And just because I'm presenting the contrary perspective doesn't mean I approve or respect the President's actions. But please keep claiming I'm making things up. I'm sure if you say it 15 or 20 more times it'll eventually come true.




Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 04:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Except you are wrong, you are also mistaken and you're also making shit up.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20691
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 05:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Only 19 more times... :olo:




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 08:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote





Top
                 

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Joined: 24 Nov 2000
Posts: 43906
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 10:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


thats the worst thing about this. trump is a shortsighted blowhard moron, but the people surrounding him actually enjoy doing these things. reports of steve miller watching the videos with glee, corey lewandowski's 'womp womp' remark after learning about the down syndrome girl, session's smugness while citing the bible, now these detention center guards.
these guys are the real threat.




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 02:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


The Mercer family and the Koch brothers are ultimately behind all this shit. They fund the right wing media, Drumpf would never have stood a chance without them legitimizing him, and they're the ones who got money into politics in the first place. :down:




Top
                 

Finno-Persian Legend
Finno-Persian Legend
Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 16136
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 05:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Image

Gwamps' country is a fucking joke :olo:




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 06-26-2018 07:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


When you write it down, most of the shit he says doesn't make sense.




Top
                 

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
Joined: 16 Nov 1999
Posts: 34269
PostPosted: 06-28-2018 09:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


I don't know why people try to get through to Trump supporters. If Trump's own actions hasn't spoken for themselves and these people are still defending him, then there's no hope for them. Give up on them and give them the same significance as a piece of toilet paper.

If you were on the Titanic and it was going down and you told an immediate family member and they refused to believe you. Would you go down with the ship? Fuck no! Peace fam! :olo:




Top
                 

Arrr?
Arrr?
Joined: 09 Feb 2001
Posts: 34873
PostPosted: 07-05-2018 08:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Quote:
“Let’s say I’m debating Pocahontas, right? I promise you I’ll do this, you know those little kits they sell on television for $2: ‘Learn your heritage,” Drumpf bragged to the crowd, saying if Warren brought up her Native American heritage, he would respond by pulling out one of “those little kits.”

“We will take that little kit and say — but we have to do it gently, because we’re in the #MeToo generation, so have to be very gentle,” Drumpf said to laughter. “And we will very gently take that kit and we will slowly toss it — hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm — even though it only weighs probably 2 ounces. We will say, ‘I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Drumpf, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian.’”

What an asshole.




Top
                 

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
Joined: 14 May 2000
Posts: 5810
PostPosted: 07-08-2018 07:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Another President Putz gold nugget that he so kindly shared with us



_________________
Member: NAD&BTA
Your Friendly Neighborhood Quake Addict


Top
                 

Cool #9
Cool #9
Joined: 01 Dec 2000
Posts: 43207
PostPosted: 07-08-2018 09:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote





Top
                 

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 5382
PostPosted: 07-09-2018 03:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


What's astounding isn't just the US administrations willingness to sell out. It's the absolute greed of the corporate elites that run those companies. Yes, Trump is a terrible person but he isn't coming up with this shit, someone else is and they don't give a flying fuck. They'd rather get just a little bit more money even if the payment is a babies health. Absolutely disgusting.




Top
                 
Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion


Post new topic Reply to topic


cron
Quake3World.com
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group