Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        White dude shoots up Planned Parenthood - 3 dead, 9 wounded

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: White dude shoots up Planned Parenthood - 3 dead, 9 wounded

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 02:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/11 ... -shooting/

I saw another article that mentioned that the shooter used a bulletproof vest found in the building's 'safe room' and the cops had a hard time getting past the bulletproof display window. Highly secured buildings tend to backfire (haha) when the shooter's barricaded inside. No doubt the GOP will call him a 'lone gunman' with a mental disability and downplay it as an outlier instead of calling it what it is: domestic terrorism. It's not like their constant fearmongering and hate speech against abortion providers hasn't drawn a giant target on Planned Parenthood or anything.... :disgust:

$10 says he's a Trump supporter.

Last edited by Transient on 11-29-2015 01:52 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 03:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Morons

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 03:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

$10 says people will attempt to leverage this incident for political gain

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 04:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wait, let's get this straight: here is someone who is against abortion because, you know, all life is precious and such and then continues to kill 3 people. Logic just turned into a massive train wreck.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 05:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you know that logic and logistics are two different things, right?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 09:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 10:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's the guy the monkeys evolved into

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51581

Playboy
Playboy
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 11:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

The shooter was Whiskey 7?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks more like scared?'s dad

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kinda... Though my dad looked more like Kenny Rogers...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 12:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This guy abused animals, his wife, and was an overall creeper who lived in a small shack with no running water or electricity. He was even accused of being a peeping Tom, but none of these things stuck.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... e-law.html

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Flex Donkey wrote:
The shooter was Whiskey 7?

I probably didn't tell you folk here, the beard was shaved off 18 months ago :rolleyes:
Time flys by when you're having fun.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-28-2015 06:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:

I probably didn't tell you folk here, the beard was shaved off 18 months ago :rolleyes:
Time flys by when you're having fun.

Translation... I'm poor...

Good for u old moron...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-29-2015 01:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I'm poor...

truth slips out

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-29-2015 01:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-29-2015 05:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What words were around the words "no more baby parts". Context, anyone? What did he believe happened in there? A three word non-sentence isn't exactly an elaborate motivation of your actions.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-29-2015 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's as much as I've read from the news reports out so far, except that he also said something about Barack Obama. He's described as reclusive and incoherent by his neighbors, and cops said he seemed mentally ill when he was apprehended.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/05bf9175 ... ts-comment

Quote:
Other former neighbors told the AP that Dear hid food in the woods, sometimes lived in a cabin in North Carolina with no electricity or running water and said he made a living off selling prints of his uncle’s paintings of Southern plantations and the Masters golf tournament.

James Russell, who lived near Dear’s cabin told the AP that alleged gunman tended to avoid eye contact, but if he did communicate, he mostly rambled about things that didn’t make sense. “If you talked to him, nothing with him was very cognitive,” Russell said.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-29-2015 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Typical Republican...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-29-2015 01:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

typical geoff...

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-30-2015 12:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
What words were around the words "no more baby parts". Context, anyone? What did he believe happened in there? A three word non-sentence isn't exactly an elaborate motivation of your actions.

Think there's a vid out there where PP folks seem to discuss the buying and selling of baby parts (it's blatantly fake as far as i know). There's several GOP presidential candidates that have referred to it recently to underscore their opposition to abortions, most notably that godawful Fiorina person.

When politicians tell horrible lies and unhinged people respond to that, who is really at fault?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-30-2015 01:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wasn't trying to blame, but rather point out rather shoddy journalism that didn't appear to paint a complete picture and failed to indicate that it wouldn't or couldn't paint a complete picture.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-30-2015 01:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aye, there's that.
In any case, this is the kind of lovely person Fiorina is: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/carly-f ... g-tactics/

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.