Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Game of Thrones (season 6)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Game of Thrones (season 6)

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-02-2016 09:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How well do you know Game of Thrones? Take the quizzes:

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

They periodically release these quizzes so I expect them doing seaons 4 and 5 as well.

I answered 9 out of 10 questions right for seasons 1 and 2, and I had 8 questions right for season 3.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-11-2016 04:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-11-2016 06:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-11-2016 05:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:drool:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-11-2016 09:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 04-15-2016 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

About sci fi shows; i recently bingewatched season 1 of something called The Expanse and found it increasingly awesome, actually. It's sort of Battlestar Galactica meets Event Horizon with a little bit of Firefly in the mix :up:

They're making a season 2, but it's due somewhere in 2017 :tear:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-15-2016 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51843&p=1017310&hilit=the+expanse#p1017310

:D

Did you think it started better than it ended though ?, I was going to rewatch because I binged it too but forgot half of it already. I know I enjoyed it though, glad you did too :up:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-24-2016 04:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here we go...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-24-2016 04:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is Stargate back on ?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-24-2016 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grey hair, false teeth, tits down to her knees, got a plastic hip BUT she's into bukkake

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 10:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She's Gollum!

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 10:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah. I wonder, was she laying down to die?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 10:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's the impression I got as well.
I dunno, we'll see next week I guess.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 10:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That would be monumental. The first recorded death in Westeros due to natural causes...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 12:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Natural... natural.... I dunno how much "natural" is left in there ;)

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 04:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

See seremtan, there is someone out there for you.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 04:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh and no way she's just laying down to die, that's retarded. I'll bet Geoff's other testicle that's just how she sleeps every night.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 04:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Crap ep tbh. Nothing's gone anywhere since the last one.

I dunno, the bit on Dorne was pretty story changing. You're just mad because you've been fapping over a granny.

I'm with Mazda, I very much doubt she's laying down to die, they were just showing she's actually old and knackered. The CGI on her was a bit pants and rubbery, I dunno why they didn't just use a regular old woman.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 04:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I tend to agree about her not dying. But I doubt she sleeps like that every night. I think she might be questioning her faith after everything thats gone wrong. So she needed to see her true self and gain some perspective.

I also don't think the necklace has anything to do with her appearance. It was just the last thing she took off. I remember her telling Stanis's wife about using potions to make people see what she wanted. Plus, just before showing the mirror, they focus in on a small bottle. I doubt that was unintentional...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-25-2016 11:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

Too harsh. The episode is just easing us back into the story.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 01:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
See seremtan, there is someone out there for you.

oh shit

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 01:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hadn't even considered her dying tbh. Don't think that's the case though, people indeed don't tend to die of old age in Westeros. Found it a bit susprising that she went to sleep in the first place, i mean, while the few friends Snow has left are in pretty big trouble and she could do her magic shit to kill all of em - but she's coldhearted like that i guess.

Also, the dragon lady's story is getting to be more than a bit tedious now; she lost everything all over again, fucking great. At this rate she'll never conquer the world...

xer0s wrote:
I also don't think the necklace has anything to do with her appearance. It was just the last thing she took off. I remember her telling Stanis's wife about using potions to make people see what she wanted. Plus, just before showing the mirror, they focus in on a small bottle. I doubt that was unintentional...

Oh, clever - was thinking the necklace too but that must be it :up:

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 03:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Also, the dragon lady's story is getting to be more than a bit tedious now; she lost everything all over again, fucking great. At this rate she'll never conquer the world...

I know right? Just when Tyrion turned up to make her interesting and not annoying she ends up back with the fucking Dothtaki. Yaaaaaaaaaaawn. I hope she tries to rally the widows and they tell her to fuck off and kill her, but no, they'll all be friends and join her on another tedious adventure.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 06:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Memphis wrote:

Too harsh. The episode is just easing us back into the story.

Maybe, I felt let down though. Shit kicked off in Dorna, Sansa found Brienne and Dragonlady is (still) in the shit, that's about the sum of it. I expect GoT to be long winded but for a 1st ep of the season it was a bit shit, this felt like a tie up for season 5 rather than an intro for season 6. Everything else is pretty much hinted at / shown in the trailer.

And the GILF, she aint dead. She's speaks to Tyrion in the trailer.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 06:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
Ryoki wrote:

I know right? Just when Tyrion turned up to make her interesting and not annoying she ends up back with the fucking Dothtaki. Yaaaaaaaaaaawn. I hope she tries to rally the widows and they tell her to fuck off and kill her, but no, they'll all be friends and join her on another tedious adventure.

Aye, but this means another season of wandering around a fucking desert looking for dragons and an army. Just kill her already.

Why are they defending Snows body too, or why do the watch want it ?. Are we meant to be thinking it's like a trophy at this point ?, respectfully defending a fallen friend VS traitorous scum that probaly want his head on a wall ?.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 06:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Why are they defending Snows body too, or why do the watch want it ?. Are we meant to be thinking it's like a trophy at this point ?, respectfully defending a fallen friend VS traitorous scum that probaly want his head on a wall ?.

Don't think it's about Snow's body but rather about those still living. They won't submit to Allister Thorne so they're a danger to him and he wants to get rid of 'em.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 06:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Don't think it's about Snow's body but rather about those still living. They won't submit to Allister Thorne so they're a danger to him and he wants to get rid of 'em.

Makes sense I guess, I just remembered someone saying that if the door is opened they're gonna end up dead in the episode n all :up:

Memphis wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Everything from the trailers best be caught up on by the next episode. I think they fucked themselves a bit there.
Like, we know it kicks off at CB already, so get on with it.

Pretty much, it never occurred to me that she might be dying though cos I was already looking forward to her exchanges with Tyrion. There's more in there that I cba to get into n all and I've only seen it once or twice, stupid as...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 08:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

Dude, spoilers :/ Some of us intentionally don't watch trailers

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 08:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Awe c'mon it's in the fucking trailer. I think the one posted at the beginning of this thread spoiled all of ep1. Any discussion about that could be considered a spoiler.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 09:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The red woman is going to revive Jon snow some how. That's why his body is still there. Remember that guy a couple seasons back who used the fire God to revive and heal that one man over and over?

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

:up:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 09:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, yeah, that's been the assumption. But there have been countless assumptions go completely different ways in this story. I wouldn't count in anything...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 09:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seems completely possible that G.R.R.M. would send the red woman to castle black just to fuck with the readers/viewers. Knowing full well everyone would want her to revive him. But then just have his body chopped to bits somehow. While Martin is laughing all the way to the bank...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 09:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

What did you say about castle black ?. I got a death grip bitch.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-26-2016 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jon will be resurrected at the end of season 6 so for the series finale he can impregnate Daenerys, she'll squeeze out a dragon kid and they'll both fly to King's Landing and skullfuck Cersei while Littlefinger jacks off in the corner and Brienne falls in love with Sansa.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.