Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Time to trade in the Odyssey...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Time to trade in the Odyssey...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 05:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chopov the he dipshit...I already had that exterior pic on my phone from a text with my wife but the interior is from the Audi website of a custom build and is the newest car they offer... So ur at least a half moron... But I round up so ur a complete moron to me... :olo: ...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 06:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
i love Fla!

so much to do and enjoy!

and the weather!

I'm not a big fan. The only reason I'm going is because my family has wanted to do a "family" vacation for years and I'm finally giving in. The beach just doesn't interest me. Laying there, hot as fuck, doing nothing. Might try to do some deep sea fishing though...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 06:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
I'm going to be honest for a while.

For years here I tried to impress people with possessions because I’m mostly uneducated and felt I needed to validate myself on Q3W. Crazy eh?
I had a blast at school but came out the other end with more or less nothing to show for it. There's a lot of very well educated people here and it can be very daunting at times to a thicko like me. Anyway, at that time it did not matter because i was going to be in either building or farming.
My family had both businesses but now the building business has been sold and the farm is turning over 4-5 mil a year. However, I got into industrial print and I love it. it's been very good for me and I’ve travelled the world and made lots of good friends.

I've not bragged about anything that's happened to me for years yet Gramps continues to drop hints, pics or flames about how awesome his life is.
The point I’m trying to make is i see myself in Gramps. I can see he's doing the same things i did, only after getting married i stopped feeling the need to show off. It really is the most unattractive thing someone can do.

The car story is true. I have built a solid CV in my profession and the company I am going to knows my value. Deals like this are common, normal almost for consultant level work. There are many other things I could brag about, but I just don't feel the need any more. I bet we all have stories we can brag about!

Gramps, you used to be OK. The reason you get so much shit is no one cares about your life and you bite EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So sorry for being a dick for all those years. I'm sure your entry level Audi A4 will be nice :clownboat:

haha, slaughtered...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 07:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
plained wrote:
i love Fla!

so much to do and enjoy!

and the weather!

I'm not a big fan. The only reason I'm going is because my family has wanted to do a "family" vacation for years and I'm finally giving in. The beach just doesn't interest me. Laying there, hot as fuck, doing nothing. Might try to do some deep sea fishing though...

havnt done any beach stuff there my kids are still young so disney and universal, legoland , etc

went these past 2 winters booked again this winter heh

they wont stay small forever so

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 08:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, no kids here, so Disney and Legoland sound unbearable. Universal could be fun, maybe. But I don't like amusement parks and standing in line for hours sounds nauseating...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd rather get beheaded by ISIS than go to Disneyland/world etc... Fuck those places...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 08:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Agreed...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 08:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i used to think that too

epcot is pretty cool .

and those other problems can be minimized and managed!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
I'm going to be honest for a while.

For years here I tried to impress people with possessions because I’m mostly uneducated and felt I needed to validate myself on Q3W. Crazy eh?
I had a blast at school but came out the other end with more or less nothing to show for it. There's a lot of very well educated people here and it can be very daunting at times to a thicko like me. Anyway, at that time it did not matter because i was going to be in either building or farming.
My family had both businesses but now the building business has been sold and the farm is turning over 4-5 mil a year. However, I got into industrial print and I love it. it's been very good for me and I’ve travelled the world and made lots of good friends.

I've not bragged about anything that's happened to me for years yet Gramps continues to drop hints, pics or flames about how awesome his life is.
The point I’m trying to make is i see myself in Gramps. I can see he's doing the same things i did, only after getting married i stopped feeling the need to show off. It really is the most unattractive thing someone can do.

The car story is true. I have built a solid CV in my profession and the company I am going to knows my value. Deals like this are common, normal almost for consultant level work. There are many other things I could brag about, but I just don't feel the need any more. I bet we all have stories we can brag about!

Gramps, you used to be OK. The reason you get so much shit is no one cares about your life and you bite EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So sorry for being a dick for all those years. I'm sure your entry level Audi A4 will be nice :clownboat:

10/10 for having the cojones to post something like this on this board, and you're right about gramps: will he ever grow up?

Fatneck Peter Panpa :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nothing to hide now. Life plans are working out, it's all heading upwards.

I think Brian needs to do the same.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I take full credit for his change in attitude.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:up:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

basically end of test.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Peeps should strive to be the best possible version of themselves before they die. It isn't possible unless you have an open mind and take an honest look at your flaws. Some people never do that.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 10:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
...I already had that exterior pic on my phone from a text with my wife but the interior is from the Audi website of a custom build and is the newest car they offer... So [...]I'm[...] at least a half moron... But I round up so [...]I'm[...] a complete moron to me... :olo: ...

So your posted images say you plan to buy a 2013 Q7 with a 2016 interior. Moron alert... :alert:

Anyway, take an Audi. Way more quality, style and elegance than any US-SUV. :up:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 10:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DooMer wrote:
Peeps should strive to be the best possible version of themselves before they die. It isn't possible unless you have an open mind and take an honest look at your flaws. Some people never do that.

That's about right. I remember thinking 'I'm not sure I like the person I'm becoming', after that I changed almost everything.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Meanwhile at Bella Vista: rofl lol jews pooron lol???

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 11:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Meanwhile at Bella Vista: rofl lol jews pooron lol???

Didn't say he was a good Jew, just ask this guy -

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 04:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Prediction: Gramps comes back to this thread with "Nerds upset :olo:" or "You gonna be ok?" or the equivalent...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 06:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So Doombrain comes into a car discussion thread to brag about how long he hasn't been bragging. Then goes on to brag about his family's net worth, job, travel and how much more he could be bragging if he wanted to brag. :olo:

I'm sorry Dominick, I didn't think a few hundred dollar bonus was anything to "brag" about. I thought it was something relevant to the "What's new in your little world" thread. Though you didn't waste much time boasting about a 4K bonus.

This is a car discussion thread where I posted about a car I was considering. I'm not sure how that's bragging.

No need to apologize Doomy. Bragging is a matter of perception. It's something that probably only affected you. Enjoy the 4-5 mil a year family, job, traveling, company car and 4k bonus. I'm sure you deserve it. And congratulations on no longer bragging. I'll post pics of my premium plus A4 quattro when I decide to buy.

Cheers :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol it's totally lost on you.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 09:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Prediction: Gramps comes back to this thread with "Nerds upset :olo:" or "You gonna be ok?" or the equivalent...

Nailed it

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 04:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
...I didn't think a few hundred dollar bonus was anything to "brag" about...

It started out as "several hundred dollars cash", now it's only a few hundred. I'm beginning to wonder where the truth lies...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 04:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Lol it's totally lost on you.

Not really. I get it. You were feeling insecure reading about everyone's success and needed a way to tell everyone how great things were going for you.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 05:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, no, not really.

It was more like 1% brag (to feed the 9%), 9% troll to get you going again (100% worked) and 90% to show you still feel the need to rub your life in peoples faces and that I can validate your behavior because it used to be me.

Any way you used to be OK, I'm sure you can be again.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 05:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So end of test then.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and you scored no points

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't need points.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 10:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Points are the least of your worries.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-16-2016 10:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Exactly.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Test drove the Q7 today... Sweet car... Can tow a boat too... Domination!...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Now you just need a boat and a lake.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 09:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And money

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 11:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And the Audi

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 12:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

geoffrey's new icon :olo: :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.