Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Oh, Yankland

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Oh, Yankland

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-09-2016 09:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

more man down

plained
plained
PostPosted: 07-09-2016 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dont be made because geoff has a higher logic reasoning ability.

he cant straight up tell u whats up because most cant handle it, they need to be subtly corralled into believing they "figured" it out by themselves .

usually multiple "links" that " infer" the desired path. this makes it nice and impersonal as to eliminate any feelings of embarrassment and humiliations and such that the overly emotional types feel.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-09-2016 11:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck yeah, that's exactly what I suspect when I read Geoff's high level "no u" posts :dork:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-09-2016 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

America is the reality TV show of third-world countries.

:olo: page 2 segregated :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-09-2016 12:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
dont be made because geoff has a higher logic reasoning ability.

he cant straight up tell u whats up because most cant handle it, they need to be subtly corralled into believing they "figured" it out by themselves .

usually multiple "links" that " infer" the desired path. this makes it nice and impersonal as to eliminate any feelings of embarrassment and humiliations and such that the overly emotional types feel.

(mostly) correct spelling - check
use of standard punctuation - check
grammatically coherent - check

oh u mad bro, u mad

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-09-2016 12:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He needed to be grammatically correct this instance to give u morons a proper crushing... Bitches DOMINATED!... :olo: ...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 07-09-2016 11:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow, I don't think I've seen planed this mad before

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-10-2016 10:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He doesn't tolerate anyone insulting his man-crush...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-10-2016 11:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tis pretty cool.

Obviously there's a problem though, I mean idk much about the 2 recent incidents (wasn't one guy pinned down ?) but I remember seeing stuff like that dude running away in a park as the copper shoots him down.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-10-2016 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol they both they did

My 1st reaction was like dude ?, wtf ?

That dude who went behind the car would've pinned me though.

tbh I don't even know how you'd approach that situation without gambling on his reaction. If it were me I'd shoot any cunt behind their car, that would be my take away.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-11-2016 07:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was thinking. I mean both those guys opened up when they felt threatened.

Then I started thinking about fight or flight and how your brains reasoning would be skewed if you had the upperhand.

Law enforcement, the Army n shit has rigorous training procedures (like in the vid) to help acknowledge the bodily changes when faced with a threat but then what's the point when any average Joe can do the same provided he's not a mental.

I mean I wouldn't have shot him but in Britain that 'squaring' up shit happens all the fucking time and 9 times out of 10 ends up with 2 people dancing in circles, in America though if you are conditioned to 'stand your ground' then I can see why a bunch of you fucks end up killing each other.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 09:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What the fuck?! Just stop killing people ffs...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Misguided and over emotional black ppl...

Any moron with a brain can see Alton's shoulder moving when he was on the ground. Dude was reaching for his gun...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 12:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
More dead cops.

#BlackHeartsShatter.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-18/m ... ge/7636690

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 09:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dude was an ex marine

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 10:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I see a pattern here

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 07-17-2016 11:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
I see a pattern here

In Geoff's perpetual retardedness?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.