Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        The Brit Shit Bucket

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: The Brit Shit Bucket

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 08:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've got two kids and the amount of letter we get through for different things from the NHS about really mundane things is unreal...

I've also used the NHS LOADS in the last few years and never had or seen any problems or excessive waiting times in two counties. I've only had to use my private health once for treatment the NHS does not offer.

Pie may not be far left, but in my book hating towards any side is just spreading bile and it's just not constructive. The only reason idiots like him are gaining following is the polarised left (and right for the BF pricks) lap up what they say as gospel and don't have to put any graft into fact check.

Fuck him and his type on both sides.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 08:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can't say much about your letters, or experience, I just had a mate wait 3 months to find out if something is cancer or not though. I've been put on and taken off the waiting list for a bankart legion 3 times now n all and given up with it.

The misses is a ward manager though, got another mate who's a nurse with cancer patients. The shit they're doing to get their patients treated is shocking. It's a case of being run to the wire and if something doesn't happen soon then shits gonna get fucked, like it is atm with the winter pressure.

I agree with you that Pie should be critical of both sides, there's plenty to bash Labour about but he's a comedian, it's like Jon Stewarts level of political critiscism. That, to me, doesn't mean what they're saying is wrong though.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
seremtan wrote:
also somewhat accurate. police don't bother with burglaries but they'll send a bunch of guys to fish some korans out of a canal :|

You have no idea how old and bitter this makes you sound

i have an idea of how dumb you sound for not believing it :|

the story about the police sending divers to 'save' some korans from a canal is legit: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 18916.html

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 09:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
H&M apologises over image of black child in 'monkey' hoodie

Retailer removes photograph of model in top bearing words ‘Coolest monkey in the jungle’ after condemnation

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/201 ... key-hoodie

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-10-2018 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was it meant to be racist? If yes: bad. If no: not a problem.

Why does everyone make such a deal over this sort of stuff?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-10-2018 09:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

because virtue signalling is a hell of a drug :|

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-10-2018 10:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Absolute nonsense

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-10-2018 11:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bit like the White Music Awards, wai...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-10-2018 01:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

where da Brown Music Awards at? why no love for industrial bhangracore?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 12:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Quote:
H&M apologises over image of black child in 'monkey' hoodie

Retailer removes photograph of model in top bearing words ‘Coolest monkey in the jungle’ after condemnation

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/201 ... key-hoodie

Mom of the black kid says critics should "get over it"
http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/0 ... er-it.html

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 12:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 04:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shit be gettin crazy up in this bitch

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/0 ... anges.html

:|

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-18-2018 06:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-19-2018 09:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raise the driving age to 30

instant life-saving win, unlike this flaccid therapeutic intervention

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-19-2018 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
flaccid therapeutic intervention

pretty sure this is what PuFF calls his penis :dts:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-12-2018 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking brilliant :olo: :olo: :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-13-2018 12:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

not really

May is a remainer who doesn't want to have to negotiate any deal, but has been forced to by a democratic vote, so she's trying to get the best deal a remainer would want in such circumstances, which is a crappy one, but the EU can't (for political reasons) give her a better one than full EU membership

as a consequence of all this, serkis's satire is way off-point

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.