Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        The Brit Shit Bucket

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: The Brit Shit Bucket

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-28-2017 06:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If I cant have 1 then ill take the other :)

House of Lords is destined to be a completely congress style set up eventually, the ball was rolling before the Blar era.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-31-2017 12:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm going to fucking deck Corbyn

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-31-2017 02:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

good luck finding him

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-31-2017 05:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You'll see, he'll have his vegan dish through a straw.

Triggering article 50 regardless of circumstances (hard brexit) and threatening to sack those who don't do the same. Why not tell the Torys your secret plan to win the election whilst you're revealing poker hands. Dumb cunt.

He could've used this as a stick to beat the Torys with n all - dumped us out of Europe with no plan then couldn't negotiate jack shit... Would've kept the 70% of Labour voters who chose remain happy n all.

'oh but I tried everything I could for the remain campaign'

Fuck off.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-01-2017 12:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Theresa May, speaking at Prime Minister’s Questions this afternoon, had been asked by Labour MP Jonathan Reynolds whether she stands up for British values following her failure to condemn US president Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban. She responded by listing occasions when she believes she and her Government have fought for justice for the people of the country. She said: “This Government introduced the first modern slavery act in the country and I ensured that stop and search was reduced because I don’t believe anyone on the streets of this country should be stopped and searched because of the colour of their skin.” Theresa May was speaking at Prime Minister’s Questions this afternoon (Photo: PA) Finally she added: “And I ensured justice for the families of Hillsborough.”

https://www.wbnews.info/2017/02/prime-m ... not-happy/

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-01-2017 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wtf is she supposed to do about Cheeto Benito anyway? sorry, but Corbyn is full of shit on this issue...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-01-2017 05:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dont really give a crap about that, even though the petition with 2 million signatures is amusing. I do have an issue with our PM being best of chums with that retard though.

Shes claiming the credit for Hillsborough, it was her government and her fcking role model that covered it up for 27 years.

She done fuck bloody all, her hand was forced and wouldve carried on being an injustice if the PIP reoort never landed on her desk.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-02-2017 01:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There is a wonderful video of Corbyn getting owned by May at yesterday's PMQS

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-02-2017 03:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-02-2017 08:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What an opposition we have.

Torys can do whatever the fuck they want, they could put a turnip on the mic and itll still win.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-02-2017 10:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yup

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 01:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Brexit debate: MPs vote down Labour move to give parliament veto over Brexit deal by majority of 33 - Politics

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/bl ... itics-live

May gets to do what she wants :cry:

Why in the holy hell would you vote something like that down ?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 01:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Because better her than Corbyn

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 05:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In reality itll be a group of elected MPs deciding on the exit deal instead of her. A lot of promises have already been broken with the Brexit pledges, would common sense to have our peers have a say.

In the case Corbyn becomes leader then no too, it wont happen but Mays shit ideas trump Corbyns, hes just honest about it.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 09:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Even now he's pro-Brexit, as favoured by polls, there's still autistic screeching over it :shrug:

Cos 60- 70% of Labour voters opted for remain ?, Wales has changed its mind n all.

And he's threatening to sack anyone who votes against a hard Brexit despite what their constituencies wish.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 10:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Corbyn > May tbh.

Absolutely not. In any way. At all.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-08-2017 04:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

* > Corbyn/May

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

speaking of the Corb:

https://www.parliament.uk/edm/2003-04/1255

read the amendments as well

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 12:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Russians strapped bombs to dogs :shrug:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 12:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ISIS straps bombs to... ah nevermind

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no during the war

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 01:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good thing is it was seen as an experimental failure cos the dogs would

A: Run under soviet tanks cos that's what they were trained on, bang

or

B: Get scared then run to soviet trenches instead, bang.

Karmafucked.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 12:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I decided to order some guitar-pickups from The Creamery now before I have to pay taxes. I don't really need them but I'd rather have them now instead of paying taxes later on.
Same goes for other stuff. UK had become a good place to order things from. SAD!

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cool what pickups and what guitar will they go in?

i'm a telecaster guy, exclusively!, and i use low output .

the creamery tele pickups look nice i wonder how they sound.

i like the traditional pure tele sounding pickups , so mega twangy and mega boingy!

i have a bunch from the bay cheap, i was collecting pickups for a few years a few years back so i'm set really well.

did you ever get an arion sad-1?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 01:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I ordered the sonic 60s set for a Strat. From his youtube channel, they sound really mellow, creamy, not twangy. They'll go into a mexican standard OW that I'll be upgrading on the go. It'll be shiny chrome hardware in the end, that's the plan.

I'm no Tele-guy, so I'd say contact him directly or Kurtis Novak in the US. Either of them should be able to wire your pickups to your needs.

Nope, sorry about the Arion. Other things got in the way :). I didn't forget about them pedals, though.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-11-2017 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

haha ppfft i dont mind if you didnt get one no apologies necessary ey!

the exact sound would be like the old gilmore , they have almost a natural ducking that makes them extremly "musical".

uh yea ha no i get the best sounding pickups through mind powers lol not telling some guy!

a strat ey i have some of those i actually have an old 95 mint all stock white with rosewood mexi strat, sounds great plays great, i never play it! once in a blue moon i'll pick it up. the stock high output (9 or 10k) maybe ceramics actually sound really good , full up they rock kinda like a p90 and 1/2-2/3 down they clean up and compress really interesting vintage like. i was going to pick up some 95's pickups from the bay they sound so good, yhey useually go for about 20 a set :P .

i dont play strats but when i do i have a few late 70's grecos, they are fucking awesome and play, sound, and feel like the old fenders.

i actually have one out atm i put it on a little pillow my 8 year old daughter made ,to avoid neckplate grind, its in her lego building corner, yea thats a duck call thing there lol

it is a 1980 "tuxedo" like the edge's classic!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8de057532109090

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-19-2017 10:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Soldered the new PUs in there over the weekend. It is a different beast now. They do sound great, I like it.
Can't compare to a 90s American Standard cause it's a different thing. Apples vs Oranges.

Good luck exporting shit to private persons, United Kingdom.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-22-2017 05:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-22-2017 05:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Reality wrote:
shaft is a cuck

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-22-2017 05:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll help whilst he fixes :)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-23-2017 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-24-2017 04:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
woman with no hands loses benefits for not opening letter:

(°_°)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-24-2017 04:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

holy balls that's retarded

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-25-2017 01:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scary, but perhaps not as scary as this

THE WORST MAN IN BRITAIN

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-08-2017 02:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.