Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        You know you want one

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: You know you want one

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 08:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tom Cruise's screams become a ringtone

Annabelle Wallis and Tom Cruise have their real life screams heard after the wrong trailer was released
Tom Cruise's screams in the latest remake of The Mummy have been captured as a ringtone.
Universal Pictures' trailer made for screening in IMAX cinemas omitted one crucial detail - the sound effects.
The clip was uploaded without some of its audio tracks and only included sighs and screams from Cruise and co-star Annabelle Wallis.
The screams went viral and were even turned into a ringtone, spotted by internet news site The Daily Dot.
After IMAX and Universal Pictures realised the mistake, the video was taken down from YouTube, but not before some users had downloaded a copy.
The screams, which should be drowned out by noise from aeroplanes, explosions and gunfire, are heard as misplaced grunts and breaths.
Video editor Chris Person has since removed the music from the trailer and brought the screams back to life in a video he posted to Twitter.
The clip now has its own page on news-sharing community Reddit and it can be downloaded on file-sharing service Dropbox as a five-second ringtone called Tom yell.
It is not often clean audio of a Hollywood movie surfaces, especially directly from the distributors themselves.
One fan has gone as far as replacing the well known Wilhelm scream sound effect with Tom's scream throughout the compilation.
The Mummy is set for release in cinemas worldwide on 9 June, 2017 and the official trailer can be seen here.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 09:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck that scientology idiot, what happened to him?
:|

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 09:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd prefer one of these over a ringtone :up:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 10:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thought this was about the sexrobots again

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 11:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

in before that appears in Mission Impossible 8

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 12:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:

That was simply marvelous so thanks PhoeniX :up: :up:

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 07:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Now that is rather trippy I would take that over a Tom Cruise ring tone any day, oh wait, I can't hear it anyway so give me the drone

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 11:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Saw Louis Theroux' Scientology documentary yesterday. It's s really, really scary group of people

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-22-2016 11:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:

Stuff like that will cause UFO sightings reports to explode, I reckon

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.