Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        R.I.P. Loalwa Braz :( Who did that?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: R.I.P. Loalwa Braz :( Who did that?

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 08:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 12:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Horrible way to go :tear: .
My browser didn't like my add blocker. I had to fire up IE, I never use.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, terrible kind of death if she was burned alife in the car. Yet the article states that this is not clear, yet.
And really, I mean honestly, who cares? She, or her family, might have tinkered into the wrong contacts after the big boom of that one song. Maybe she owned money to the wrong guys? Who knows? It's Brazil, you see?

But maybe you can tell me your opinion about this case:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhersk%C3 ... d_shooting

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 01:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:
Yep, terrible kind of death if she was burned alife in the car. Yet the article states that this is not clear, yet.
And really, I mean honestly, who cares? She, or her family, might have tinkered into the wrong contacts after the big boom of that one song. Maybe she owned money to the wrong guys? Who knows? It's Brazil, you see?

But maybe you can tell me your opinion about this case:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhersk%C3 ... d_shooting

I'll read in depth later as I am on the way out but from a brief scan the perpetrator had mental illness problems. It seems a pity the authorities didn't confiscate his guns, then he could not doubt get his hands on another.

Still to be burnt alive (possibly) is no way to go :down: Reminds me of burning people at the stake on a pyre. Horrible.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Reminds me of burning people at the stake on a pyre. Horrible.

Killers like you should be locked up for eternity!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 02:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
I'll read in depth later as I am on the way out but from a brief scan the perpetrator had mental illness problems. It seems a pity the authorities didn't confiscate his guns, then he could not doubt get his hands on another.

Still to be burnt alive (possibly) is no way to go :down: Reminds me of burning people at the stake on a pyre. Horrible.

Well, thanks Whiskey. But I really wasn't asking for your opinion but for CZGhost's on that chzech shooting that had been kept under the radar for whatever reasons. I guess Breitbart won't be reporting about the Munich-shooting anytime soon again, either. Because, oh, it wasn't an IS terrorist but a normal guy.
It has become a matter of screaming and kicking, hasn't it, Breitbart's?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 02:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Reminds me of burning people at the stake on a pyre. Horrible.

I should have added I don't think of the above often, just that I've seen a couple on movies lately.

Ferrao10 wrote:
Well, thanks Whiskey. But I really wasn't asking for your opinion but for CZGhost's on that chzech ..........

Sorry, I thought aimed (pun not intended) at me.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 01-19-2017 03:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, this is something I can't understand, so hard to say :( Personally I think guns are good to protect yourself. It's very risky and you never know which scumbag is armed with a gun. Therefore owning a legal gun for personal protection is highly recommended. My dad owns one. He's hunter, too, so he owns also a shotgun. But I'm pretty sure he would never use these guns commiting a crime. We have a law that allows to use gun in very dangerous situation, where our lives are threatened by such scumbags like the one in Uherský Brod. Therefore killing a gunman is pardoned in situation where it saves lives of people. Very hard to say what to think all about that. He walks in and immediately starts firing - that's something beyond understanding.

To the burning alive - it's much worse I think. Gunman may kill you in matter of seconds. Fire kills you slowly and painfully. Of course it's something beyond understanding. The real reason is hidden somewhere deep and we can't reach it without a risk. It's always the shame, but that's what happened. I really can't say nothing more than what I said now. This is just terrible. I like Lambada, I like Kaoma. And that made me speechless :(

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 05:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah pretty nice track, it charted around the world i think. Nice 1989-Summer-Hit!
Seems like they catched the bastards, 3 robbers aged 18-23.
I hope the fucks get killed in jail!
:miffed:

Last edited by AndyW on 01-20-2017 05:43 AM, edited 1 time in total.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 05:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't worry, they get raped and fucked by local prisoners :up:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 05:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah brazil is really rude. I worked together with a girl from brazil a few years ago and she told me crazy fuck... sometimes if she went to work there were dead bodies on the street and stuff.
WTF :dts:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 05:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm shocked. I can't believe it. Not only rude, they're literally violent.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 01:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Welcome to the world of South and Central America. And probably most of Africa, too. 1.6 billion people's everyday life.
Your reaction is kinda sweet, though. Innocent, like a child.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 01:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR! REFUGEES ARE WELOCME HERE!

That shouting Idiots... ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

We need this in germany too!

Last edited by AndyW on 01-20-2017 02:00 PM, edited 1 time in total.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 01:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Didn't watch. Not my point, either. Maybe you should travel some, Andy.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 01:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its just about that:
-Poor vs Rich
-Idiots vs Smarties
-Black vs White
-Water vs Fire
-Nazis vs Jews
-Day vs Night
ooon an on....

Im out of that now.. i dont wanna get banned!
If you think about it its just about complete-failed-fucks (not about religion or color)... So its about what YOU teach your kids!
Dont make em a fucking bully,make him a coder ;)

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:
Didn't watch. Not my point, either. Maybe you should travel some, Andy.

No Money no travel! I cannot burn my papers and be a refugee :D
EDIT:Papers/gone I-Phone/check
Its strange to me that poor people from africa can afford a 500-800Euro Iphone&flatrate.
Maybe i should burn my papers too?

EDIT: Lets get back to topic, its a shame that we discuss and hate over murders in europe...

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Alll you need is 2-3 weeks. And the flight that can be as cheap as 450€, both to Central America or Africa.

Get in touch with people of your desired coutry beforehand.
You can only truely understand that coutry if you (can) communicate with the folks there.

BTW: You can afford pedals but no travel?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 02:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, but why should i spend 400Euro into a slum-holyday if i can buy a nice Intel CPU?
I dont give a ish about people i dont know! Like they shit on me... :D :D

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 02:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

AndyW wrote:
Yeah, but why should i spend 400Euro into a slum-holyday if i can buy a nice Intel CPU?
I dont give a ish about people i dont know! Like they shit on me... :D :D

It's up to you.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2017 11:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So i better buy the Intel one, Africa is coming to germany soon :D

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.