Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Exorcists warn against Wiccan spell to bind Donald Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Exorcists warn against Wiccan spell to bind Donald Trump

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-02-2017 07:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Washington D.C., Mar 2, 2017 / 05:49 am (National Catholic Register).- Witches in the U.S. are offering a solution to those who say Donald Trump is not their president: cast a spell on him. It’s a planned monthly event that began Friday, Feb. 23 at the stroke of midnight Eastern Time.
Witches from around the country are casting a mass spell to drive Trump from office. The plan is to continue every night of a waning crescent moon until he is no longer president.
Organizers set up a Facebook page, called “A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him.” The spell is publicized on the Internet and includes a supply list such as an unflattering photo of Trump, a tarot card, a stub of an orange candle, and earth. Read More if you dare:

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/ ... ump-95286/

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-02-2017 08:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The article is not exactly what I thought it was going to be about, I'm going to leave it, still a good read, hope you enjoy
Lars

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-03-2017 08:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*LOL* This one went over like a lead balloon, maybe I'll have better luck with the "Blue Moon" post

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-03-2017 08:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i just read the entire article

holy fucking shit :/

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-03-2017 09:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I made it halfway before my eyes rolled completely to the back of my head and nearly detached my optical nerve.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-03-2017 04:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's out there in the blue I have to admit

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 03-03-2017 04:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you want an even bigger laugh read the comments of that article. Reading crazy people commenting on other crazy people is quite entertaining.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 03-03-2017 10:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
If you want an even bigger laugh read the comments of that article. Reading crazy people commenting on other crazy people is quite entertaining.

PhoeniX said it best :!:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-04-2017 12:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:

this one

Quote:
God and the lord Jesus Christ is my strength and the truth from his tongue is my sword. I'll pray every night that God moves Trump's hand to favor christian morality when he makes policy decisions. Our way of life is coming to an end, will augmentation be the mark of the beast? The singularity is less than 25 years away. Will our father allow this?

Bible meets Ray Kurzweil meets Deus Ex :olo:

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 03-04-2017 02:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol. I have no problem with religion at all but I do find those who take it far too seriously (mostly Americans) very strange. It's almost as if they're possessed - the irony

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-04-2017 02:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
... those who take it far too seriously (mostly Americans) ...

:|

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 03-04-2017 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

:|

Hah. I should have said Christianity.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.