Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Mass Effect: Androgyny

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Mass Effect: Androgyny

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 10:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
clocked all 3 on Insanity

omg do me

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 11:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Might aswell go back to shitposting you get the same reaction either way

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 11:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

good luck beating it on insanity without any fire flowers or hammer suits!

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 12:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seriously though, the soundtrack is missing the sci-fi synth from the past games it's pretty weak.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 03:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They do a pretty good job detonating if you prime an enemy also if you listen closely they will call out when they use their skills. It's kinda nice not having to micro manage them anyway that shit was tedious in the other games.

Picking your skills, profile and augments wisely will give you a far bigger advantage. I'm playing on hardcore and it fairly easy once I did that. I'm running energy drain, throw and incinerate and speced them so all 3 could either prime/detonate. combo apocalypse.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

When did he stop? :shrug:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 06:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow, that is rough. :(

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 07:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

they tweaked baby face from the trailer...just got to that part..

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 07:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

losCHUNK wrote:

When did he stop? :shrug:

yeah I stopped because of spoilers, but at 2:40 not sure where they got all this footage or what type of system this is on, but that is definitely not what my conversation looked like when I talked to that woman on the planet. I would've remembered something that jarring. Same with the asari on the ground. cant speak for the rest.

edit: Judging from the description it looks like he pieced together other peoples glitch videos. Much like that duck walk video that went viral, doesn't happen to most people.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-26-2017 07:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I cant get over that default female character though, they fucked that up bigtime.

The expressions on her face look overdone, maybe because her mouth is so big.
That wincing when you sit up from stasis looked completely normal on my custom character.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-27-2017 03:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She explains when you meet her that her name is Pelessaria B’Sayle but Pee Bee for short.

found this woman melded with a couch..lol?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 10:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Actually I've played all 10hrs of the trial and thought it was great. The combat was excellent.

This is about the most honest review I've seen

The problem is Memphis types. Its not good enough for someone to not just buy a game if they don't like it. They have to start Gamergate 2.0 smear campaign and personally hunt down everyone involved to try and get them fired. The liberal fake news sjw cucks are ruining my games!
The animations aren't great but its blown way out of proportion and the story is fine.

gamergate 1.0 wasnt a smear campaign, it was a grassroots consumer movement that began when the regressive alt-left attacked games and gamer culture and identity in an attempt to hijack them for their own political bullcrap purposes, thru a coordinated attack of lying misleading yt videos from their sock puppet internet radfrms and a series of articles from the corrupt media claiming that "gamers are dead". they already had hijacked movies, comics, scifi books previously. Those who forget history will repeat it. Also, it really didnt die down, the msm journo cucks got so burned by it three years ago that nowadays they still like to throw jabs at teh goobergoobers every chance they get , with an article or two. on topic, i really hope this crap effect game fails as hard as their previous crap game dragon age:diversity, and ea shuts down bioware.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 10:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who said shitposting decreases traffic ? :D

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memph is attracting Breitbots :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 12:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Who said shitposting decreases traffic ? :D

A fine addition to the colourful bouquet of Quake3World posting styles

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 06:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Game Completion: 40%
Game Time: 47hrs

This game might be better than ME3. Hope it holds up till the end. Waiting for saturn to post conformation or tell me I'm just a fanboy.

Also, do yourself a favor and make sure you make a manual save before entering any of the planet vaults, there is a bug sometimes with the auto-saves and sometimes you cant activate the switch at the end forcing you to load whenever your last manual save is. There are quite a few posts about it on the support forum, hopefully they patch it soon.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 06:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

killsjwcucks wrote:
gamergate 1.0 wasnt a smear campaign, it was a grassroots consumer movement that began when the regressive alt-left attacked games and gamer culture and identity in an attempt to hijack them for their own political bullcrap purposes, thru a coordinated attack of lying misleading yt videos from their sock puppet internet radfrms and a series of articles from the corrupt media claiming that "gamers are dead". they already had hijacked movies, comics, scifi books previously. Those who forget history will repeat it. Also, it really didnt die down, the msm journo cucks got so burned by it three years ago that nowadays they still like to throw jabs at teh goobergoobers every chance they get , with an article or two. on topic, i really hope this crap effect game fails as hard as their previous crap game dragon age:diversity, and ea shuts down bioware.

You had to make a special account and post from a mobile phone because even you know how fucking stupid this post sounds. Go back to your safespace, trumpster.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 07:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who is the Putz that posted that? Oh never mind I've decided I don't want to know. Carry on

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 07:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Meh, I'm really enjoying the game... So far Eos is my favourite planet.

Sure its got problems, but what new games don't? The scale of what is expected these days is insane. I dunno, people are weird, especially when this whole group think pile on thing starts happening. But haha I'm fucked, I also really love Destiny :D

Anyone else see this? soooo good!

Its just game, why you haves to be mad?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 07:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^nice

What are you playing as fkd?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 08:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

killsjwcucks wrote:
shaft wrote:
Actually I've played all 10hrs of the trial and thought it was great. The combat was excellent.

This is about the most honest review I've seen

The problem is Memphis types. Its not good enough for someone to not just buy a game if they don't like it. They have to start Gamergate 2.0 smear campaign and personally hunt down everyone involved to try and get them fired. The liberal fake news sjw cucks are ruining my games!
The animations aren't great but its blown way out of proportion and the story is fine.

^triggered snowcuck

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 03-28-2017 09:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

400 hunter Warlock and titan. Ps4 ioridyson

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-29-2017 11:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was talking mass effect. I've never played destiny.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 03-30-2017 01:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm using a very plain Soldier build, but i plan on playing around with builds a little later into the game.

Also, damn shotguns are really op in this game.

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 03-30-2017 11:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Game Completion: 40%
Game Time: 47hrs

This game might be better than ME3. Hope it holds up till the end. Waiting for saturn to post conformation or tell me I'm just a fanboy.

Also, do yourself a favor and make sure you make a manual save before entering any of the planet vaults, there is a bug sometimes with the auto-saves and sometimes you cant activate the switch at the end forcing you to load whenever your last manual save is. There are quite a few posts about it on the support forum, hopefully they patch it soon.

I just received the game this week. Installed the jiggabytes. Now should I create a custom character or go with the default ones? They look hideous btw. Thanks for the tip about saving, maybe the patched it up already since I had to wait for a patch install.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-30-2017 11:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Andromeda has a website for character profiles.
You can view other peoples characters or use them. (most of them are hideous)

https://masseffectarchives.com/

I'm sure you can tweak them after you import.

This one is mine from the screens I posted. https://masseffectarchives.com/#user/22 ... der/female

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 03-31-2017 07:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I created this female character - looks a bit like Alice Eve

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-31-2017 10:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ahh, ye old spray paint when you're peeping through a letterbox trick

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-31-2017 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like someone from Mad Max missed their mouth.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-31-2017 11:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like Mass Effect has become an ugly people generator.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-31-2017 12:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh snap.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ಠ_ಠ ( •_•)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
•ᴗ• ಥ_ಥ
ʘ‿ʘ (⊙_☉) ( ˇ෴ˇ )

٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶

。◕‿◕。

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-31-2017 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh man that's harsh coming from the e-goblin afraid to post his mug :|

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-02-2017 01:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

did i say the music wasn't good? i was wrong..

This game is gorgeous

I found Tatooine.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 04-04-2017 09:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Oh man that's harsh coming from the e-goblin afraid to post his mug :|

There used to be a lot of pictures of Memph, Chunk and myself on these boards sir :paranoid:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-07-2017 05:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
^lol

One of my biggest issues is that the male voice actor sounds just like Nolan North. That guy is everywhere..

Remember the good old days when everyone was Spike Speigel. He was even in Quake 4.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.