Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        No response from Master Server

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: No response from Master Server

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-08-2017 10:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Help me I'm getting this message (no response from master server) instead of server list. is the master server down? I'm from India.

I own the game 'Quake III Arena' on Steam.

TYIA.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-08-2017 02:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

From the T & T Forum & MKJ :)

MKJ wrote:
http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45699

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 01:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
From the T & T Forum & MKJ :)

MKJ wrote:
http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45699

THe thread ends saying that the master server is up. So why am I getting no servers list ?
Every other game works perfect in multiplayer.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 04:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He owns the game.
Give that man some respect.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 07:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thought the master server went offline years ago and the only way that you can find servers now is through third party browsers?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 10:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I thought the master server went offline years ago and the only way that you can find servers now is through third party browsers?

It was working last year.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 03:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Master server is powered by a hamster on a wheel. Sometimes it needs to take a break. Get a third party browser or play Quake Live or wait for Champions.

https://www.quake3world.com/q3guide/quickstart.html

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 04-11-2017 11:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lovebird86 wrote:
shaft wrote:

It was working last year.

lol nope

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.