Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        So this mobile version of the forum...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: So this mobile version of the forum...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 09:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's up with this? I tried finding a thread about it. It didn't have any luck (probably right in front of my nose)...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

theyre (DooMer , MKJ )doing a good job evolving and improving it based on suggestions they get.

here is a tread with some info about it

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52942&hilit=poster

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 12:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
What's up with this? I tried finding a thread about it. It didn't have any luck (probably right in front of my nose)...

Its still being worked on, we changed servers a few weeks ago and DooMer still needs to give people proper access to everything again. Once that is done, MKJ said he will attempt to upgrade to the latest version of phpBB.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 01:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Alright, cool. I kinda like the desktop version, even on my phone. I like seeing who started the topic, etc...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yes i agree the desktop version plz.

tba that is all i like from everysite!

i highly dislike mobile site versions!

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 08:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Something is seriously wrong with this xer0s moron.... What's the story?...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.